You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Shadow People In My Room At Night

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow People In My Room At Night

 

A few nights ago I was trying to get to sleep. I looked to the corner of my room and thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I quickly looked around to see a shadow of a man looking like it was leaning on the set of drawers that were in the corner of the room. It looked like it was wearing modern clothes, a T-shirt and jean I think, but obviously its hard to tell by looking at a shadow.

I was a bit creeped out then and tried looking around. At that moment I made out a little girl sitting on the radiator on the right side of my room. She had her hands on the top of the radiator and looked as if she was facing me. Like I said, it was hard to tell what she was wearing but it looked like a skirt and top with a cardigan over it. She had pigtails in as well.

And there was a little girl shadow who looked about 3 year old and she was standing at the far edge of the radiator, holding on with one had. She looked as if she was wearing a bobble hat, a big jacket, jeans and little walking boots, like she was going for a walk in the winter or something.

I'm not sure if it was just a trick of the light but I have nothing to make a shadow of a person behind my curtains (my window is above the radiator in my room).

Now, every night I see these shadows and I have decided that I will try and take some pictures to see if anything paranormal appears on it.

Other hauntings by ghostmedia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostmedia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Try using a laser pointer on the shadows too.

Laser light is coherent light. Which amongst other things, means that when you shine the laser light upon - say a glass of water, it will illuminate the entire volume of water and glass.

I believe that such a thing should work for a shadow person as well.
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Thanks everyone for the advice. Shandi, they just stay still 😕
Thanks moonshadow for looking at my site ❤
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
Do these shadow people move at all or do they just stay still?
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
OK, please try also (Catholic) Holy water, and calling upon Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. See if these 'people' respond. Good luck and be careful. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
wow that's an interasting story you definatley have plenty of spirits there you should take some pictures allright and see what shows up I hope you post them on the site id really love to see them. I like your web site by the way some really interisting stuff on there take care may the light of the great spirit shine upon you allways...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: