You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Suspected Poltergiest Activity

Real Ghost Stories

Suspected Poltergiest Activity

 

In the past couple of weeks, there has been some suspected Poltergeist activity. I'll start off with what happened first.

BANGING - There has been a lot of banging in the house, mainly on doors, but sometimes from the ceiling and the floor. It is usually loud and continuous banging, and sounds like a fist thumping something.

FOOTSTEPS - This could be a ghost, but I have been hearing footsteps on the landing above the stairs. The strange thing is the footsteps sound like they are stepping on a stone or concrete floor, but my landing is covered in carpet.

THE SHOWER INCIDENT - I was having a shower on Sunday, and I set the temperature to the highest it could go (just over the 9 dial) and all of a sudden, the water went freezing, as it did, I turned around to see the dial pointing to under 1. I turned the temperature back up, and it was fine after that.

GOING DOWN THE STAIRS - since the banging has been happening, when I go down the stairs, I feel as if someone is pushing me down. (Once I have fell over and cut my leg pretty badly on the radiator at the bottom of the stairs.) The pushing has been getting harder and harder as each week goes by, and now it is getting to the point where it is a punch then push. I have also been hit in the back of the neck, also going down the stairs. The pushing, punching and hitting is leaving me with quite sore bruises, which leads me to the poking...

POKING - on my bruises, I have been poked quite hard by an invisible force. It makes them worse, and they don't heal for a while. They feel cold, and the fingers are quite rough.

I have read that poltergeist usually appear to girls who are 10 - 18. I don't want to post my actual age, but I am in between those ages. Also poltergeists only stay for 8 - 10 weeks, but this has stayed for just over 11.

Other hauntings by ghostmedia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostmedia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

fallenangel028 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-04)
If this thing is trying to hurt you, you should seek help from a paranormal professional.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
I'm glad it stopped bothering you. Be careful and keep praying, it'll help, trust me.
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
the poltergiest has gone:D it just disappeard a few weeks ago:)
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
But I am going to try what you said every night before I go to sleep carys 😁
Http://www.ghostmedia.webs.com
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-04)
Kay, that didn't work either 😢 I tried it twice. Thanks anyway. Anything that can help I will try.
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-03)
Thankyouu 😆 I'll try this later
Http://www.ghostmedia.webs.com
carys (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
ummm first time on here... But I generally give asome advice to other sufferers and I'm young too...
I see this all the time...
What I do is picture the room I'm in (or the room your worst affected) KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED! Now fill the room with light

Then imagine a brighter light almost as though you can't see...

Then speak aloud and tell the spirit to leave...

I think the spirit is unfriendly but is also trying to show you someone!

Hope this helps ❤
ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-02)
Thanks guys! I'm trying to remember to pray every night, but usually the poltergiest still carries on. Any other ideas 😢
Http://www.ghostmedia.webs.com
X
Lone_Wolf (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-01)
Whatever it is it seems to have taken up residence and wants you to feel unwelcome. I usually recommend a "smudging" ritual for this sort of entity. You may concider an exoersism though for the most part, the catholic church dosn't take this kind of thing seriously. (I think they got jaded by a bunch of false claims). At any rate, it's obviously hostile so getting rid of it would be good.
shellybelly (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
Wow! I'm really sorry to hear that you are being hurt by this poltergeist. I don't know if you believe in god but I would really suggest that you pray or have your house blessed. Best of luck and I hope that it goes away. ❤ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: