You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Theatre Troubles

Real Ghost Stories

Theatre Troubles

 

Here is the thing I'm 17 years old... So I'm not exactly sure how these things go... I guess I should give some background history too... Ok here this goes! When I was 4 my grandmother died it affected me deeply. After that I was depressed deeply as she was killed in a car accident my two brothers and I were in. My brothers were in the backseat while I was in front with grandma. Since then... It has been much different. After that I've always been able to tell when someone's watching me... I know because I would always turn before the person could look away. Sometimes I'd turn and see no one but I could FEEL someone there. Over the years I can tell when it's just my imagination because the feeling passes fast but more often it lingers. So there you go background information before the real happening.

My Step-Mom has worked at this theatre for around 2 and 1/2 years to 3 and 1/2 years. The first couple times she went alone but then she started taking me to work with her. The whole time I've worked there I've felt a presence it started out normally.

When I first started going there, there seemed to be a curious presence that watched me. At first I started with brushing it off thinking it was just my imagination getting the best of me. But then I started to turn and I'd see a glimpse of someone or thing. I'd get freaked and clean faster to quickly get out of the theatre room I was cleaning. At times though I get double scared because I'd walk out of the theatre and Mom would be coming in to check on me.

After a couple months I swear the thing realized I could sense it or whatever because I starting feeling the presence more often. Now I was starting to get somewhat scared. For a year it did this, but then it started to scare me more because it felt violent like it wanted to hit me (Mind you it gradually became this way). Then suddenly around half a year ago I started feeling something and I also started seeing more of a blurring thing seeming to run out of the theatre I was cleaning. This obviously freaked me out more than before. I haven't told my parents for fear they'd think I was insane.

Well a little while after that I brought my friend in to help clean thinking whatever it was would leave me alone. No such luck as it actually showed up in front of her. She saw it as a shadow just standing there watching. After that I was absolutely certain something was watching me. So naturally I was scared working alone but working in cleaning you have to quite a bit. I'd been hired into the theatre working as an usher. At first I only felt it during the day too. Then I actually started feeling another presence that seemed nicer. I talked to it feeling unthreatened by it. It was like this a couple months... When I first felt it though it was like a cold mean presence surrounded me. Trying to do what I'm uncertain but I now it kept leaning real close. I randomly started whispering to it and it stopped and sort of sat listening to me...

Then a couple months ago something lightly laid small sort of boneish fingers on my friend while something poked me. We both turned at the same time getting ready to ask the other what when we noticed we were both on different sides of the theatre we were cleaning... At the same time I saw a blur leaving the theatre behind her which I didn't tell her because I knew it would freak her out. The weekend after that I was once again cleaning alone and got the feeling the threatening presence that totally put me on edge was watching me again. I once chose to ignore it... And now kind of regret it because the next thing I know I feel something touching my neck like it wanted to choke me...

Since then I've felt it watching me every week but the other thing that seems nice that's watching me keeps getting in its way. Though I still feel the other one trying to attack me... A couple times I've felt it touch me but then turn quickly and see a blur running... It freaks me out and I'm baffled as what to do without telling anyone and seeming crazy.

I've a couple of questions lastly:

What should I do without telling anyone so they won't think I'm a freak?

What's wrong with me?

I'll tell you what brought up the last question. Since forever I've been kind of freaky like I've heightened senses. Its sort of like I'll be sitting in a huge room with a lot of people chattering yet I'll be able to hear EVERY conversation going on even the one's all the way across the room. I have fantastically unusual seeing abilities in the dark. I can feel something even when it barely touches me. And I can smell all sorts of chemicals and such so I hate perfumes a lot because I can smell the different chemicals inside.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Eclypse_Nightshade, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Eclypse_Nightshade (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
cosmogal926,
Well I would but the name of the theatre has changed a couple times and I'm not sure what it was called before.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Hi Eclypse, you can Google the name of the theatre you work in. Do a search for "history of (name of theatre) " Depending on how long the theatre has been there the more information you will find. If you can't find anything significant online you can always try the library. Hope that helps, and let us know if you find anything out. Good luck 😊
Eclypse_Nightshade (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
Yea that's what I was talking about as towards cold spots... Actaully that's the ghost or w/e that seem nice. S/he (I believe it's male though from glimps I've had of the spirit) was standing beside me again the other day at work. I actaully looked around to make sure there were no airvents and then I side stepped and felt the tempature of the room.

As to religion... I believe there is one supior god who created everything then created himself a family to help him. I believe many cultures have different views on this one truth. In different religions his family are gods in others angels, and so on.

Also I apprieciate you guys believe me and don't think I'm insane! And I have asked My Mom Sparkle Farkle (Obviously not real name) about it without her suspecting. She hasn't felt anything at all.

How do I look up the theatre's history? And no I will not change jobs for the time being. For the 'evil one' usaully sticks towards the left side of the building... I only go over towards that side to collect the trash now so he shows up but desn't get much time because I usaully speed on that side when gathering trash. Also he seems to like theatres 8 through 10.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
And I agree with Cosmo about he whole thing with that spirit being frustrated. That could very well be the case. Have you noticed and cold or hot spots in the theater? Like maybe a 10 degree difference in one area where there is no way it could be a fan or anything of the like?
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
ummmm... Have you ever thought of just changing jobs and never going back there again?
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I agree with SmokeyKnight and think you should research the history of the theatre. At least you will have an idea of what happened and what you are dealing with. These spirits that you are sensing are most likely just trying to communicate with you. Even the one that you feel wants to hurt you might just be frustrated that you can not hear or see him/her. I also think you should speak to your mother about the things that are going on at the theatre. She might be experiencing things as well. There is nothing wrong with you and keep us posted if you find out anything. Thanks for sharing your story. 😊
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I need to make a correction: it's not called ghost writing, it's called auto writing. And keep in mind that if you try it, you are basically inviting whatever (good or bad) into your body for a time.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Personally, I would research the theater's history. It couldn't hurt to know if something happened there.

If you are not a religious type (such as myself) don't look to something you don't believe in to give you answers. A technique I have heard about which is at your discression is to enter the room with a pad of paper and a pen or pencil and sit down. Begin drawing circles (loops) and try to clear your mind. Some people call it ghost writing. Basically since you are meditating, you are allowing yourself to become a vessel for the spirits to say what they have to. I don't know what negative impacts there are so be careful.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I haven't read any comments yet, but I shall, forgive me if I repeat anything already written.

We often "feel" other people looking at us because we are all spirits inhabiting these flesh & bone bodies. We are spirits, think about that. So I understand why you "feel" someone looking at you all the time. Some of us feel it every now & again & some of us very often. So it's no wonder we can feel other things looking at us 'specially when they are looking real hard & at nothing else for a long time. & also when it doesn't like us we can tell, I have the feeling you know what I'm saying. You are NOT nuts & you aren't insane. I fully believe you. If you are open to God I suggest you ask for Him to send the Holy Spirit to protect you, & He will, I promise. You tell that thing to leave you alone in Jesus' name. Now the theater may be where this thing belongs, you know so it may not leave the entire building & not to tear down your hope or your faith it may not even leave you alone. It may get pissed & this is why I urge you to ask for the Lord to protect you & send Angels for you as well. I know it's scary, but don't be afraid be strong. Does it mess with your mom? Or have you not asked her? You may want to think of a round about way to ask her if anything strange has happened ti her with out dropping any hints that you have been totally freaked out. LOL! I know it sound s easy, but you may be surprised at what your mom says. Maybe not, but at least you'll know. Also, tell it firmly that it CAN NOT on ANY terms follow you or your mom home, that would be a whole other can of worms if you know what I'm say'n. I wish you the best & I will pray for you, best of luck! & thanks for sharing, it's very brave of you.

~~LSD~~
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Sorry! I spelled your name wrong... These things happen... 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Eclyps: I think Fashionista has a point about wearing a symbol of your faith on a chain atound your neck... And I think you're right about the other entity... Some one's protecting you... Try talking to that one, and see if there's any way they can help you be rid of the other guy... You may not recieve an answer straight out, but it will be evident when that thing leaves you alone!

Also, some advice I seem to give out alot: google indigo and crystal children...You'll be highly interested! 😆

Oh yea, WE won't think you're crazy!... ❤
carys (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Hey there, I'm also 17 so there's nothing wrong with you lovey I get all the same things espeically smell. Theres nothing wrong with you, seeing and feeling these things is merley your mental strength your a magnet to spirits like me! I was scared to tell my parents as well because they thought I was going a little weird. I showed my dad, I put him in my position and he now believes me! I have had experience's with both nice and bad spirits and good spirits that are attached to you will generally keep you safe. Tell the bad one to leave, enough, leave me alone if you can't be nice. It would espeically be good if you see the blur to talk directly to it:) hope all goes well... And trust me I still get scared sometimes to.
Eclypse_Nightshade (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Fashionista777
Thanks! And there is noooooooooooooooooooooooooo way in he-- I'd use one of those boards! I already get freaked out enough as it is I don't need a move on your own board helping me. ^.^" I seriously hate work at those times. 😨
Fashionista777 (4 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
I agree with chopis, there is nothing wrong with you. There is something weird going on at my job too, that I plan to write about on this site as well. I work for a big chain restaurant, and I will hear my name being called, and have seen apparitions, and things flying horizontally off the shelves. I didn't tell anyone for a long time, when I did, I only told a select few, good friends that I knew would believe me. It is very frustrating when things like this happen, because it makes you question your own sanity. I'd rather be "nuts" of my own volition than someone or something else trying to make me that way lol. I also agree that praying will help, if you are religious, you could also wear a symbol of your faith around your neck to protect you.
Have you ever tried to write down the different conversations that you hear? Maybe there's some type of clue in what you hear, as to what you can do to make it go away. Whatever you do, DO NOT use a Ouija board. I've heard of some people experiencing paranormal activity, then subsequently deciding to use the board for some answers, and then hearing demonic voices in their head, or even going bat shiat crazy. Good luck to you, and God bless you.
Eclypse_Nightshade (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Claudia,

^.^ Thnx appreciate your review! I'll have to give that prayng thing a try... Though I've asked it ta leave me be.

Eclypse
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Hello Eclypse,

I'm no expert but I would gently ask that entity to leave you alone, and would pray for protection, nothing is wrong with you 😳,
All the best,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: