You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Trouble

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Trouble

 

My family and I live in South Carolina, but my other family (my uncle, aunt, three cousins, and grandparents) live in Kansas. So about three years ago when my grandmother pasted away, my parents and I made the unruly journey to Topeka, Kansas. While staying in Kansas my mom, dad, and I stayed with my uncle and his family. My cousins at the time were Ali (age:18), Skyla (age:16) and Adrianna (age:8). Some weird stuff started to happen after a few days of staying in Kansas. One being almost my whole family including myself seeing a night light cutting on and off by itself. Another one being, my parers seeing the baby gate move by itself. So in a joking manner my aunt purchased a Ouija board. That night while my youngest cousin was staying at a friends house we all started playing on the Ouija board. At first we came into contact with my grandmother. Then we talked with a spirit names Sam Iwig. Now for those who don't know, the Iwig Dairy Farm is a very popular creamery in Kansas. And my uncle actually lives on the original Iwig Farm property. (Iwig Farms has now moved to a different location in Kansas.)

So Sam told us about the Iwig family (which we later found out was all fact). Then he told us he was my youngest cousin's guardian angel. And how he was protecting her from a demon she use to call "Little Foot" (that's a different story). He answered a lot of questions we had about Heaven and Hell. He told us about his wife's death (which was fact). Sam even answered a question my uncle asked in his head. Crazy really, My uncle thought to himself "If your real, then tell me what we were going to originally name Skyla?" And the Ouija board spelled out 'Jade'. Which is correct.

Later that night we spoke to my great aunt, who my mom was very close too. Then we spoke to my great uncle. (A very long time ago my great uncle got involved with a gang and then soon after went missing for many years. After 30 years of being missing they pronounced him dead.) He told us how members of Hell's Angels chased him to Ohio and shot him to death because he couldn't 'pay his dues'. Then we started to speak with my grandma again. We brought the Ouija Board to my grandfathers and let my grandmother speak to him. She wrote out "love you bunches" (she use to always say that) which made my grandfather tear-up.

We spent a lot of nights on the Ouija board and had no bad experiences. But after looking into Ouija board stories I now stay far away from them. And I advise any person interested in using one to make sure they know what there doing. Ouija boards can lead to some bad stuff and I'm very lucky nothing demonic came through to me and my family.

Other hauntings by amayanoelle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amayanoelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Welcome to YGS. I enjoyed this experience very much, the fact that it is about a positive Oujia Board experience (s) is wonderful... I do however have a small, nit picky thing to say...

Can we please stop saying 'Playing' when it comes to using the Board... They are not toys, they are tools and PLAYING with tools leads to bad outcomes... And you even end this series of experiences with the following statement...

"We spent a lot of nights on the Ouija board and had no bad experiences. But after looking into Ouija board stories I now stay far away from them. And I advise any person interested in using one to make sure they know what there doing. Ouija boards can lead to some bad stuff and I'm very lucky nothing demonic came through to me and my family."

Sorry...just a pet peeve of mine (we call him George...😉).

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-25)
Shady4u, just had the same thought about why it has been named as "Ouija Board Trouble" when a positive outcome was explained. I forgot to ask the question and you did. Thanks to you.

I hope amayanoelle will answer it for clarification.

Regards and respects to both of you.

SDS
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
Hey there. I just have 1 question. Your experience seems like a nice and calm one, then why name it "Ouija Board Trouble"? Just a little confusion, lol. It was really good to read a positive encounter, with a warning in the end. Thank you for your story.
-Shady.
amayanoelle (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
[at] sds I don't plan to play again anytime soon. But if I do I promise to be safe.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-24)
granny and Tweed, you both have stolen the show. Well, the first Ouija encounter without any incident. Still amayanoelle, I would like you not to have any more sessions with Ouija. You did say that you have decided not to but it is my sincere advise, nay suggestion.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
amayanoelle - please do not submit your parents' experience with Zozo. Personal experiences, especially in this case, are preferred.
amayanoelle (3 stories) (7 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
Thank you [at] zzsgranny and [at] Tweed, but you might be disappointed to now I have also had bad/dark incidents with the Ouija board (which I'm actually going to write soon). And apparently [at] zzsgranny my parents experienced the 'Zozo' demon (they might have been messing with me but I don't know for sure) But out of the 3 times I've played on a Ouija board only 1 was dark so most of my experiences were interesting and sweet. Not really dark and demonic. I think because I'm very cautious while playing on it.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-06-23)
Hi Amayanolle,

Wow and thank you! This is the first positive and nice Ouija encounter I've ever read on here! So refreshing, and reassuring. You guys totally nailed it!
Absolutely could not agree with Granny's reply more. Was thinking the same about knowledge and intent.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-06-22)
amayanoelle: I can't thank you enough for submitting this. It's nice to read a story about the Ouija board without the appearance of Zozo the demon clown 😆.

I agree with you. Ouija is nothing to play with, but your account proves, at least to me, that knowledge and intent are key to a "demon free" Ouija session. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: