You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Childhood Friend In Trouble

Real Ghost Stories

Childhood Friend In Trouble

 

The Story is about a very close childhood friend, let's call her Jessy.

We live in a small town in Karnataka, and Jessy has been with me since my school days and is a very close friend of mine. Since our place is a small town there are no proper job opportunities so we youngsters go to well developed places like Bangalore, Mumbai etc to build our career. We both went together in search of a Job & were staying in her brother's house until we found a job. I got a job very quickly (in a week. She found a job later.

As per the Job requirement I shifted to a PG (Paying Guest) near my office. She found a job later and she shifted to some other PG. As we got busy with our new jobs we lost touch for almost two months.

One night after my late night shift I called her up and asked her about her life and the new job. She was sounding very low and she said that the PG wherein she shifted was very weird. She always found a foul smell roaming in and around the room in which she was staying and also would feel a negative energy and feeling of being watched all the time only in that particular room. I just indulged her in some other topic so that she freshen up her mind, unaware of what is going to come her way as days passed by.

It was a Sunday and I was in my PG. I got a call from her again after a month and she all of a sudden started crying for about 20 minutes without speaking a word, I was so scared and told her that I am coming to your PG right now, no matter what time it is. Then was the time she spoke up about what was wrong and I was beyond shocked after listening to it.

She said the day she entered in the PG to get a room she bargained with the land lady for the rent and the land lady readily agreed to reduce the rent without any argument. From the day she shifted in the house she had this weird feeling of being watched that she told me. She would always feel that some person is roaming around her bed at night and when she would wake up she would have very bad pain in her thighs and was not able to walk for like an hour. One night she was lifted from the bed she was sleeping & thrown on the floor. The very same morning her other friends told her that she has finger marks on her back as if someone has hit her very badly.

Later, I took her to a priest and told everything that happened. He told us that the young couple had committed suicide in that room and the guy's soul is still roaming in that room so that trouble. He said that the guy even tried to establish physical relation with her (to take her to his world) but was in vain so she was thrown from her bed as he got angry (so the pain in her thighs). We quickly went to the PG and asked everyone around the PG about the incident that had taken place long back. To our shock everyone confirmed that a couple has committed suicide there.

We took no time in vacating the PG. I told her to leave all her belongings at that place or burn the belongings outside the PG. She did so.

Now she is back to our hometown and until date sometimes she feels a presence around her and that scares me to hell.

Please tell me how she can get rid of it completely. Sorry for the lengthily story. Comments are welcome.

Other hauntings by saher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, saher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-30)
Thanks for the suggestion Rook. I'll Surely ask her to do that. Hope that helps. 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
So...if this spirit 'feels the same' and that feeling is not 'Run to the Hills' negativity this may be a relative or a guardian that is watching over them.

Have her say a prayer... And thank them... But she needs to include the fact they are scaring her because she does not understand who or what they are. This MAY have the effect of the Spirit making its presence less noticable or at least it will make an effort to identify itself to calm your friends nerves.

What I mean by saying a prayer is this... Direct it according to the religion of choice... Thank the 'powers that be' for whom ever is watching over them... And during the prayer mention they are scared because they do not know who... Or what is there. The spirit will hear this and hopfully will act in a manner that sooths your friends nerves.

By saying these things in a prayer it allows the Spirit to hear the words without addressing the Spirit directly.

Just a thought.

Respectfully,

Rook
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
rookdygin,

It feels the same as she would feeling in her previous lodging room.

Zander,

I am a Muslim & my friend is a Hindu. The religion doesnot matter, i'll ask her to chant that. Thanx for the concern.

Ravishingdevil,

Seems like a new thing I heard today. Will surely ask her to try.

Thanx all for the ideas & I hope & pray that it helps.
ravishingdevil (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-14)
Hi sehar read your story and I feel sorry for your friend ask her to keep a solid piece of salt in steel bowl beneath her bed before she sleeps salt absorbs all the negative energy I feel this would really help her and when she wakes up ask her to throw that salty water from that bowl outside her house I really feel this would help her
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-13)
An exorcism to dislodge the attached entity in line with her belief system would be the way to go, in my view. Om nahmo bhvagateva sudevaya chanted over and over while sitting with ones feet in a bucket of salt water is one which comes to mind. In any event, I do not know your nor your friend's religious orientation. This is a Hindu chant of course.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-12)
Your friend is telling you she is 'still feeling' a presence around her? Does she say it feels the same as the one from her old lodging room OR does it 'feel' different?

This is an important question... I know that it may scare her and you admit that you are scared for her and that is understandable, but being afraid becasue you do not 'understand' what is happening and being afraid of something truly negative are two entirly different things.

The fact that 'prayers' do not seem to have an effect on it has me wondering about the 'nature' of the current 'presence'.

Thanks for sharing and I hope we can help.

Respectfully,

Rook
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
Tweed,
She said yes, She was thrown physically from the bed.

Sheetal,
She does read Hanuman Chalisa daily. But some days that also does not help.

Red Wolf,
The Priest said he can only tell us about why things are happening & he has no powers to help us out, so he asked us to go to a different priest to take help.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
saher,
My question is if you brought her to a priest why didn't he do something to help her? He didn't even give her any sage so she could smudge room? He didn't even say a prayer over her to break the connection between them so she could go home without him following her?
I think your friend needs to go to a priest where she lives now and see what he can do for her. In the meantime she should sage at least her room but preferably the whole house. She should bathe in salt the purer the better, I would say sea salt but epsom salt would do as they both draw
Out impurities from the body. If he comes near her again she should yell at him that she is not his girlfriend and does not want to be, then call upon a priest. Hopefully between her telling him she is not his girlfriend and summoning a priest this spirit will leave her alone.
Regards
Red
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
Oh! Saher... The same incident happened with my previous colleague in PG. She also feels that somebody is touching her face and she also seen his apparition... But I left that job and lost contact with her... I would suggest her to start reading Hanumaan chalisa daily... It will create positive vibes around her... Tell her family to contact some strong and reliable priest to hold on the entity... If she still feels around him... I can say that he is latched on her... I suggest to take immediate action... Because the entity seems vulnerable.

God bless you both dear... Please share updates
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-09)
Hi Sasher,

I'm sorry to hear about the hell your friend has been through. I'm wondering if she was thrown physically from the bed? Or perhaps the spirit yanked her from her body in this moment. Whatever the case, it's heavy stuff.

Well, I can only refer you to Rook's method. But I think some of the Indian members here will be able to help you a little better than any of us Westerners. Maybe there is something within your culture which would be more effective than anything I could suggest. I'm sure some of the Indian members here will have some helpful suggestions for you both.

Take care of yourself and your friend. There is light at the end of this, stay strong.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: