You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: A Spiritual Encounter Not To Be Ignored

Real Ghost Stories

A Spiritual Encounter Not To Be Ignored

 

My story scares me to think about it, but I want people to know it really happened. It started after my grandmother died 10/08. I had thought she was trying to contact me because I was dreaming about her, but in the dreams she was dead. This went on for months.

Well, I've been battling addiction and I went to a Pentecostal church for help. I got in touch with my spiritual side. Then things really began to happen. The closer I got to God; I started being tortured at my home. I was being scratched and bitten by something I couldn't see. It would hold me down until I felt as if I couldn't breathe. I knew it would kill me unless I fought. So, I got the bible out and read it out loud asking for help from God. That night, I laid on the sofa with my head on the bible. I could barely see what was torturing me. It was a dragon and a snake. They saw my head was on the bible and growled at me. They then set my hair on fire. If it weren't for my dog, I guess I wouldn't have woken up. This happen on a Saturday night and I knew I had to get to church on Sunday morning. It seemed like I couldn't get there fast enough. Everything from traffic, to needing gas in my car, it was keeping me from church.

My preacher knew before hand what I was dealing with. As I walked in the door, she kept her eyes on me until I come to the front. I needed God's help in the worst way. I was so tired and give out. When I dropped to my knees, people come up to pray for me. I began to shake and jerk. Then I spoke something that everyone knew wasn't of God. At that very minute, someone I couldn't see stood up and spoke for the Spirit of God and said that there was an intruder in the House of the Lord and it came in on MY SHOULDERS! A serpent was around my neck and had a spirit attached to it. A lady whispered in my ear and asked if I had recently lost a loved one in which I was holding a grudge against or maybe not forgiven that person for something. I knew then because I saw her face, my grandmother! I was told to forgive her and tell her it was ok to cross over and be free, but she had to let go of me so that I could be set free as well from the evil serpent that had me bound to her.

As I spoke the words out loud to her, I heard like a whistle, and then the Spirit of God cut that demon away from my neck and threw it back into hell. I saw my grandmother scream the word NO! After this happened, I was left alone for awhile. Then I saw the dragon and the snake with my own two eyes in my home. They weren't hurting me but bothering my dog and making it apparent, they were there. I took pictures of the dragon over and over and he just sat there. I began reading the bible out real loud to them and pleading the blood of Jesus, but it seemed to just make them madder. The snake threw fire darts at me that later turned into wormlike things that TRIED to attack me in my bed. I just said do what you want; this is my home and you WILL NOT RUN ME OUT!

I still see them from time to time, but I ignore them. I honestly believe we are all in a spiritual awakening and these things are going to be happening to a lot of people. I don't know why this happened to me, but I'm glad it did. It taught me to keep seeking God's face and never STOP! If you stop, these things are out there ready to grab hold of you and take you down. Please believe what I tell you. I was a skeptic, not anymore.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sleepingbeauty31975, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Safira (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-15)
Sleepingbeauty, if you took pictures of the dragon, can you upload them here for one to see them? I'm just curious about how the dragon's aspect was...I' not sure if the devise captured it
Sweetlovely (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-10)
Oh dear! I guess it must have been very tough for you! But it's nice to hear you were strong. I didn't quite understand the story but it was nice. Thank you 😁
rweath1989 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-03)
Keep the faith but see a psychiatrist and get an evaluation. This sounds like withdraws or schizophrenia. I have been in the psychiatric hospital twice and saw people suffer from either or. They told me what they saw and heard. Weird stuff.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
Hmmm back to back spamming on a single story? Very bad form. Even for a spammer.
Nikki12 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-26)
That was an interesting story, but sometimes withdrawal from an addiction can cause these weird hallucinations. But I'm not saying that it didn't happen either, I believe that God will protect us when we need him the most so keep believing in Him.

I know it has been a few years but here's my advice... If you see the evil spirits in your house all the time, you should get your house bless by a priest. Whenever you move into a house, always get it bless. Good luck!

Nikki12
Zanator (9 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-04)
Oooooookay... I think you might be exagerating a bit... Seriously, fire worms and dragons and snakes, dead grandmothers yelling and women feeling intruders... I'm glad you found God, but seriously, battling addiction can do many of those things to you...
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
You say you had been battling addiction, what kind of addiction? Perhaps some of your visions were brought on by withdrawal and guilt over your grandmother? I'm no expert, I'm just trying to think of solutions/reasons for your troubles. It always interests me why those who are closer to God seem to fare the worst with regards to spiritual encounters. Perhaps demons are mocking you because of your faith? Either way, I hope things get better for you. Please give us an update and please, stay away from the bad things.
Francyne28 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
You were attacked by fire darts that turned into worms?!?!? Are you serious? Either you need some serious help or this story is crap. Come on!
Rhys (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
God has been good to you and gave you all you have and now you walk in the light and it's fantastic that you got off it also that they leave you along Never forget that people still walk in the shadows.

Grim:
Thats epic man! If only you could get rent lol 😊
Grimm-Reaper24 (1 stories) (31 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
i don't understand why evil spirits attack or go after those who have religion. Personally, I have no religion but I'm not an atheist either, I do however consider myself to be agnostic. But I share a studio apartment with 3 or 4 ghosts and probably a dozen demonic spirits and we're all at peace with eachother... I talk to them and they leave me alone, we watch tv and everything is fine. So I don't understand why your demons are bothering you and your dog (which I thought was kind of funny that they would bother your dog) and my demons leave me alone and actually listen to every thing I say to them.
brenttan (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
sleeping beauty, it is my perception that under the influence of narcotics or alcohol, one is open to the influence of psychic entities of the evil sort. For I have felt a chilling sense of presence around drug addicted people and even the places where they have stayed and taken drugs, have a haunted atmosphere about. I am a bit psychic and can sense these things. However you are armed with the power of God, through Jesus the Saviour, and you can stand firm in God's power and name.
jadediana (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
I am glad you made the right choices and from the sounds of it you are choosing the best path and is working for you, I agree to the fact that usually when something bad happens like that it is the Lords way of making you stonger and bringing you nearer and I would like to say to

Reneespring that you should not judge a persons religion like that because you might not be of the same one, that doesn't mean you should say its not true you werent there so you can't prove it and you never know, something like that actually could of happened
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
At the risk of being attacked by religious vealots, this story smacks of untruth. I'm sorry, but it just does.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
I absolutely believe in the Lord and all it says in the word, and I believe that there are spiritual wars going on around us. I also have had to deal with addiction. Alcohol in my case. I also know that prolonged use of drugs or alcohol can have permanent effects on the brain and our perceptions,emotions, and cause hallucinations. In many cases on a permanent basis. You might want to see about consulting a psychologist and be evaluated. It couldn't hurt.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
Praise Jesus! I am so blessed that you went & got the right help for this. The enemy is such a pr*ck man. Bless you. I will pray for you often. The time is coming soon & us as soldiers of the Kingdom, will have to face what you have & a lot worse. Just hold on to the Lord, as you know He has already won & the enemy & his retarded demons are going to try anything they can to fight us. Throwing their fits because they have already been defeated & we have been bought by the Blood. All I know is I'm going to be ready, when that day comes & I can't wait to meet you! Much love, bless you & yours!

~Lotus ❤
Hawk92 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
and please can you post the pictures of the dragon on the internet like deviant art or something because I really need to see them
Hawk92 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
exactly,and that's why god gave me a gift to see evil spirits to get closer to him and trust him more and more that's why you have to stay in touch with gods words no matter what things happen to you, best wishes.
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
Wow, first of all, nice to hear you are strong and you are keeping yourself clean, wish you the best,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: