You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Empty Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Empty Room

 

One nice day in the summer of 2005, Desiree Rampling and her friend Skye were looking for Skye's brother Coltyn and her friend Dylan, when all of a sudden they had an urge to look in Skye's parents room. When Skye and Desiree opened the door, it shut on them. The girls were really creeped out and finally opened the door to realize the room was empty. They searched everywhere but it was empty and the window was locked so it was impossible for the guys to get out. The girls were really freaked out so they ran downstairs and finally found the guys and asked how the boys could get into the room and disappeared when the girls got into the room, but the guys said they didn't know what they were talking about. The girls explained the whole thing to the guys and the boys said they would check it out. They finally got to the room, there was no one there, so the boys were making fun of them until the parents got home. Desperately, Skye and Desi tried to convince them to look in the room but they disagreed until the girls convinced them. The adults checked in the room but no one (or thing) was in there and the girls never knew what happened that warm day in 2005.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Desiree Rampling, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

TammyMom (32 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Desiree Rampling, Were you about 8 or 9 years old when you wrote this story? That would be my guess, although this site is for ages 13 and over. Why did you write the story in third person, yet use your own name? By the way, you should always rule out ALL logical, rational, normal explanations for an experience before you consider it to be unexplained. If anything else happens to you, by all means, let us know. TammyMom
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Wow that is creepy what was that but also it could of been a draft or they caused a draft walking past cause that what happens in my house. I enjoyed reading your story thanks for sharing it with us. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: