You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Empty Little Girl 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Empty Little Girl 2

 

I want to first of all thank everyone who has given me advice and commented on my last story. A person had asked me why I'd turned away when I saw the little girl. My honest answer is that I don't know. I guess I was so shocked, and the first time I thought it was just an over action or something. I'd experienced things similar to this when I was younger but never anything that physically close to me. So here are a few things that have been happening lately.

If you've already read my first story then you know that after I started to tell my brother and husband about the little girl I never saw her again. I'd then started to see a black shadow that was about her size and a shape darting from the kitchen into the hall and once in the living room. I've continued to see this figure. As I said, it's about the same size and shape of the little girl but it's totally black. It's also very fast and if I hadn't already seen it several times I'd discount it as being my imagination. It's almost easily missed because it seems to move so quickly.

I've also been sitting on my couch during the afternoon and felt a strange cold feeling. It is different, not like a cold draft exactly but hard to describe exactly.

I was in bed one night a few weeks ago with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep. I wasn't thinking of anything in particular but just relaxed and starting to feel a little more tired when I felt something. It felt as if someone was holding onto one of the posts on the footboard of my four poster bed and shaking it. Again, I thought it was my imagination or that I was half asleep nonetheless I opened my eyes immediately. The light in my bedroom was off but the door was open and the light from the hall shined in. There was no one there but I distinctly felt it. It was so strange and after this encounter, scared, I moved to the couch to sleep that night.

I've also heard what sounds to be a child's voice but this time there's no "Mommy" or even anything that's distinguishable to me. I was up late finishing some cleaning when I heard it. I heard the voice so clearly but could not make out the words. It was almost as if it were in some other language but not one I recognised.

During the day when my children are at school I sometimes hear their toys playing music and occasionally even falling from the shelf in one of the bedrooms. The bedroom doors sometimes open by themselves. It's fascinating but also a little scary to me. It seems to be a continuous thing and I've tried talking and telling this little girl that she needs to move on.

My biggest worry is the black shadow. Does anyone know what it is or if the girl is connected to it? I'm worried because I've read articles that say demonic spirits can sometimes take on the appearance of many things. Could this be a demonic spirit that knows I have a soft spot in my heart for children? Did I hurt the little girl by turning away from her or for telling my brother and husband about her? I'm confused and worried at the same time. As I said before, I've had some experiences but never anything ongoing like now. I've also never experienced anything that was that physically close to me. I worry about my kids but they've never mentioned seeing anything so I guess maybe it's just me.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry this has been so long. If anyone has any advice please let me know.

Other hauntings by CharlotteM

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharlotteM, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CharlotteM (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
I want to thank everyone for your input and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I do feel a bit uneasy when I see this black shadow but I think it's more because I can't see who or what it is. I have noticed however that this shadow appears a couple of times in a week and then I might not see it again for a month or more. My biggest problem is that my husband is a nonbeliever so he figures I just hae an over active imagination or something. I have felt cold spots and it wasn't exactly like a draft but more like kind of being inveloped by a cold if that makes any sence. I think I've always been a little sensative to spirits but never anything this ongoing. Thanks to everyone again and I'm planning to look into getting some kind of help because I do feel uneasy at times and I feel that there could be more than just the little girl here. God bless.
lightntangy (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
rhodes68 makes a point it is not always wise to contact a spirit yourself, especially if it seems to be trying to avoid you. I would say that its always to have the house blessed as soon as anything starts to happen. A blessing keeps out melovent spirits but will allow in any harmless spirits, echos of past events or sometimes if the spirit is attached to a object in the house, it will not get rid of it.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Hello back Charlotte and thank you for the update.

Your new submission is very interesting as was the first one!

Dark shadows are not necessarily bad. Spirits might appear in this form if they cannot accumulate enough energy to manifest in a full form or if they choose not to appear in their full form.

You say the shadow appeared right after your first encounter with the girl and after you spoke to your husband and brother about her. If it is her then I'd say she chooses to conceal herself behind that shadow. She might be apprehensive of the men at home or just uncertain of your intentions in general.

I was wondering as Surya about your feelings apart from the fear you undoubtfully feel when you encounter the shadow. Are you afraid because you cannot see who it is or do you get an uneasy feeling? You seem to be quite sensitive to the spirit world which is why I'm asking.

Of course, there is possibility that this shadow is not the little girl. Sometimes other spirits find the "path" that previous visitors followed and get to us but do not panic.

I will stick to my first suggestion though. You need professional help with this one. If there's someone stuck there with you just telling them they need to cross over will not be very helpful. Sometimes spirits don't know how to cross over or are afraid to cross over if they are uncertain as to what "lies" on the other side.

Let someone with experience attempt to contact your "visitors".

Thank you
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Hi Charlotte,

To me your just too brave. I won't stay in my boyfriends place alone even in day time because its opposite to a cemetry!

Regards & Prayers,
Logan
jonesblue (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
this was not long, no need to worry. I thought it was really interesting and I enjoyed reading it. I don't know how you can stand to be in a sitiation like that! Get some kind of help or just move to another place that does not have any spirits! All I can say is pray my freind and god bless you.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
Hi Charlotte,

I have not yet part one of this story but will do so. What do you feel when you see the black shadow exactly?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: