You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Helpful Ghosts In Our Home 2

Real Ghost Stories

Helpful Ghosts In Our Home 2

 

This is actually a continuation of the first one. It was just way too long to include with it.

Friday night, October 22nd of this year, I had a dream that I lost one of my diamond earrings. These earrings are very, very special to me. The only time I take these earrings out of my ears is when I am coloring my hair. They go back in my ears after my hair is done and I've cleaned my earrings. Anyway, this dream kind of freaked me out a bit, so all day Saturday I was very conscious of my earrings. Feeling very safe by the end of the day, with both earrings still in my ears, I thought it was just a dream. I didn't realize it was actually a premonition.

That Sunday, after getting up, I made my bed as I always do. While getting ready for church, I was in and out of the bathroom a few times, doing normal things like applying my makeup and doing my hair, which require the use of my bathroom mirrors. Finally, I was ready to go, with my hair pulled off my face as it normally is; both earrings clearly visible in my ears.

I have a subconscious habit of touching my earrings. Especially my left one when I drive. I prop my left elbow on the window sill of my truck and play with my earring. It's just something I do. Anyway, I was in and out of my truck several times throughout the day. When I finally arrived home later that afternoon, I went inside, changed my clothes, came back outside and immediately began to powerwash the back of my trailer. A couple of hours later, I was in my truck again and I touched my left ear (remember, habit) and immediately realized I did not have an earring in my ear. My heart fell and I started to cry. I knew there was absolutely no way I would ever find that earring. There were too many places it could have been lost. I was completely heartbroken.

When I got ready for bed that night, I pulled the comforter and sheet back and climbed into bed. As soon as I laid down, I felt something in my bed. I thought my cat had drug something in my bed, so I just swept it off my bed into the floor. My heart leapt in excitement when I heard a "ting ting" as it hit the floor. By that "ting ting" sound, I knew that it was my earring. I just knew what I was going to find when I flew out of bed and flipped on the light switch. My earring was lying in my floor between my bed and my dresser. Not only was my earring lying in the floor, but the back was on my earring.

I picked up my earring, put it in my ear, got the other one out of my basket where I'd put it earlier and put it in my ear. When I laid back down in bed, I thanked "them" over and over and over again for finding my earring and putting it where I could find it. I told them they had no idea how much the earrings meant to me, and thanked them again.

This was such an incredible experience. I've experienced some truly weird stuff over the years, but even this is beyond anything I've ever had happen.

Other hauntings by Miracles51031

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miracles51031, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Night_flap_flap (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-24)
Miracles51031, thank you for the comment on my story ❤ your story is very interesting and I believe you. The strangest thing I find about our experiences is that the earrings still had their backs on them. Also I'm happy you found your earring again 😁
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-23)
Miracles, this is remarkable. I wish I had the same luck with a ring that fell off my finger. It was a cheap ring, so I went and bought another duplicate to replace it and within a couple of days lost that one too! Guess I just wasn't meant to wear that style of ring. That was over ten years ago and I'm still pretty peeved about it. I don't think my ring was anything supernatural though.

I think your earring ordeal highlights the little things that must happen every day all over the world. Things that are so readily explained away. Like someone might say to themselves that the earring fell out in bed, without realising the significance of the back of the earring being attached. Or that the dream was just a coincidence.
Maybe this happened to you to make certain you didn't lose these earrings.

I wear small sleepers, they're in all the time, sleep in them etc. It's second nature to play with them, check they're still there, even first thing when I wake up, and in the car too lol. So I understand that habit.
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Aluminum, I think. Which is also used in some electrical wiring, isn't it? Maybe it's a combination of the metal and the electrical wiring running through the walls and ceiling?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
elfstone - you mentioned metal. I think that's where my thought goes half the time (the other half who knows LOL). At first I thought maybe the siding, but houses have vinyl siding so that thought was nixed. It might, however, explain the older ones because way back in the stone ages the older siding was metal/aluminum or something like that.
elfstone810 (227 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Narella, maybe the trailer itself contributes. I mean the actual metal (steel?) trailer that forms the base. We know that electricity and electromagnetism play roles in paranormal events. Maybe all that metal acts as a conductor?
Narella (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Elfstone: I'm going to be researching the materials used specifically in mobile homes. I'll let YGS know what I find out.

And it should have said "can", not "Can" in my last comment. 😭
elfstone810 (227 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Narella and Badjuujuu, those are both interesting ideas. I don't know of any way to test the feng shui idea -- look for hauntings in other rectangular buildings, maybe?

As for materials, what's used in mobile homes that's not used in frame houses?

Also, I already said this on the other thread, but I never meant to insult anyone. I didn't mean to imply that I believe the "trailer trash" label. I was just pointing out that the stigma exists.
Narella (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Miracles: I have wondered about the materials used in mobile homes being some type of paranormal "conductor". We know limestone, water, etc. Can intensify paranormal activity. Why not some manmade materials?
Narella (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
BadJuuJuu: It's not letting me vote your comment up, but I think what you said about the shape makes a lot of sense. I'd never thought of that before!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
I wonder if it might be a feng shui thing? Something about the shape of the trailer, basically it's a big corridor, maybe it's an inviting shape for ghosts. Anyway, that's my theory.
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
You are right, Miracles. There is "trash" everywhere and at every socioeconomic level. I live in a manufactured home too. And... Dun dun dun... In a trailer park as well! 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
elfstone - I moved this to one of my stories so as to not detract from Lady_Nightmare's story. My theories on why trailers are haunted are still a work in progress LOL, and seem to change each time I have an experience, so please don't quote me 😉

Having done renovations to the one I am currently living in, I know that the materials used when it was manufactured weren't as good of quality as those used to build a wood-framed house (at least by a really good contractor anyway 😉) I don't know if that plays into it or not, but I sometimes think so.

Like Narella, I don't believe that living in a trailer has anything to do with causing depression. That occurs everywhere. Unfortunately, I've witnessed it in more people with "money" than those without. And those people don't live in trailers 😉

And I won't take offense at your "trailer trash" comment because a lot of people do still think in that mindset. I'm not one of them, but I realize there are some people who do think less of me because I live in a trailer. Eh, that's there problem LOL. Trailers are less expensive than a house, believe me I know. That's why I bought one. But...there's "trash" everywhere. The stigma is what people put on themselves.

Back to the hauntings, though, I'm still trying to figure it out because it's like a puzzle for me. When I can hear and feel steps coming from my living room door to my bedroom door and they stop, I'm pretty sure it's a "living residual". I've been trying to figure this out. Like I said, my theories change frequently LOL.
ConfederateGhost (16 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
zzsgranny - Anytime my dear, I'd like to thank you too for your kind words. 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
ConfederateGhost: Thank you for the English lesson. At least you understand what I mean. 😊
ConfederateGhost (16 posts)
-4
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
[at] Granny the proper term would be granny doesn't play not "granny don't play". 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
ConfederateGhost: You know exactly what I'm talking about. Just because the comments are no longer on the site doesn't mean I haven't seen them. Granny don't play.
ConfederateGhost (16 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
[at] Granny Erm don't really know where you are coming from... But whatever okay... I don't want to be hit with your zimmer-frame.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
ConfederateGhost: Well, I'm here to help. Just know that you'd better mind your manners from here out. 😐
ConfederateGhost (16 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
I'm glad you have nice helpful spirits in your home, you could do with all the help there is available at the moment. 😊
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
I been told that by my dads friend that ghost are demons If ghost do exist not trying to disbelieve anyone I think they are human spirits what do you think?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
granny - oh yeah, me too LOL. With arms crossed and the look of disgust on his face 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
Miracles: I can just imagine Dalton saying the same thing Jake did 😆 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
granny - LOL! Oops, almost resorted to unacceptable text talk 😆. That was funny. I don't remember having seen that episode before. 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
granny - I'll have to listen to it when I get home. They don't think I need speakers at work. Can you imagine? 😉

Thank you.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
Steph - yep, he watches a lot of anime. We both do LOL. It's not actually Dalton I'm worried about. He's just what made me think about it when he brought it up. I was just wondering if that's where all these young YGS'ers are getting their demon information from. Because Dalton doesn't have a clue... But then he's not on YGS either 😉
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
Miracles: I think that's a pretty keen observation... Reminds me of Charlie Harper trying to write the theme for a new cartoon, "Oshikuru" 😆 😆...

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zITNv9hY3b8
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
I wouldn't worry, there are so many references to "Demons" around. Especially since you call your cat one. He probably wanted to figure out what it meant, or conjured up what he thinks it means. Does he watch anime? They talk about demons a lot in Japanese culture. YOu have that new watch dog and The Demon in your house. If there were any other demons, you'd know from their attitude. 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-20)
I've recently made an observation and just thought I'd share it on one of my stories.

A couple of weeks ago my little boy was playing with his Legos and showed me a new character he had built. He told me this one was a demon.

Now, a couple of things struck me as odd when he told me this. One being that he has no "demonic-looking" Legos 😆. Another, and more important, being that we do not use the word demon in our home except when referring to our cat, who is "affectionately" known as the Demon Cat From Hell. We don't watch movies about demons. Frankly because they scare the crap out of me and he is too young to watch them.

Here's where the observation part comes in. Some of the cartoons he watches refers to demons. I think maybe this is where some of our younger members are getting their idea of what a "demon" is. You know, the "demons that are nice and don't want to hurt anyone." Yeah, "those" demons.

Anyway, just something that has been on my mind for a few days and thought I'd share it.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
Hummm, I think we should change it to "Batmod and Blondie" LOL... I rather like my "old bat" cave😆...My moped needs an overhaul and my supersoaker pump is almost worn out...

I'd like to say thank you to Martin for the added help and support... All you deputies out there, that doesn't mean you can relax! 😆 ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
OMG - the image is cracking me up! Thank God the Big Boss isn't here right now!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: