You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Hooded Figure And Ghost Lady

Real Ghost Stories

The Hooded Figure And Ghost Lady

 

Hi. I'm Alexia, I'm 16 and this happened about 7 months ago, I think. I don't know what time it was or if it was a dream or not. But one night I opened my eyes, I had been sleeping, and there was this hooded figure standing in front of my bed. I somehow came to think it was a guy. Anyway, he was just staring (even though I couldn't see his face) and I was just staring back. It was really early in the morning so after about a minute I closed my eyes again. Yeah, I admit I was kind of freaked, but I was more tired than scared so instead of screaming and what not, I went back to sleep. The only reason I kind of think it was a dream is because my black lab was sleeping right next to me and she didn't move or anything, which was really unlike her. ANYWAY, this wasn't a trick of the dark because I sleep with a nightlight (Yeah, yeah. I'm scared of the dark. HAHA.) and I could see him clearly. Does anyone have an idea what that was?

Another experience is from my mom, I don't know if this happened after or before the Hooded Guy. I was watching tv in the living room, it was really early, like 3:00 and suddenly I heard my mom scream. I ran to her room to see if she was alright, she told me that she was fine and to go to bed. Well, in the morning I asked her why she had screamed, she said that there was a lady, she had her back to my mom and she was staring down at her desk. I went over to where my mom had seen her and looked down at the desk and there was a picture of me and sister, I think I was 12 there. Besides those two, nothing special or mean has ever happened to me. No scratching or being pushed. Things would knock down on their own, but it would be small things like shampoo bottles and stuff. I haven't seen anything big since, all I've been seeing is the occasional black or white orb.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BellissimaA, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
I think you may be psychic. The hooded figure is very mysterious, & the lady seems as though she could be a loved one. Alexia, you may also want to research the history of your home.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Sounds like you had a couple spirits just passing through. Maybe your house or the land on which your house sits is some sort of spirit terminal. If you haven't seen anything before or since, you probably have nothing to fear. You may have an occaisional sighting here or there, but I wouldn't really worry about it, because it doesn't seem like a common occurance.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: