You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman On My Sister's Bed

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman On My Sister's Bed

 

I moved into a new house about six years ago when I was 12 years-old. I had never experienced a paranormal encounter until I moved to Fauquier County. When we first moved into the house I saw and heard little things but didn't think much of it at all.

About a month ago I was in a deep sleep when I was suddenly awakened by a feeling of dread. I sat up in my bed, confused and glazed over. I just couldn't shake this feeling of eyes on me; like I was being watched. I lay back down and started to drift off, back to sleep when suddenly I felt that same feeling of terror once more. Once again I sat up. But this time was different I knew someone was there with me.

I finally got the courage to turn on the lamp next to my bed. I clicked on the light and slowly turned my head towards my sisters' bed, which was the direction I felt the presence at. My eyes locked onto a figure of a woman. As my eyes adjusted to the light the more clear she became. She had crazy, frizzy, uncombed, greasy hair. She had grey eyes with red rings around them. And her smile I will never forget. The blonde lady had the most demented smile I had ever seen in my life. She started laughing and making random tapping noises around my room. I started to scream. As I continued screaming she waved goodbye to me and disappeared. Right after she disappeared my sister woke up trying to figure out what was going on.

She climbed out of bed and sat on mine to calm me down. I didn't sleep for a week after that. I still see her sometimes, but it isn't anything like before. But I always know when she's there because I can feel her watching me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sarahsxxhauntings, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nishanthk13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-10)
That House at the time was in a newly built housing colony. The entire area belonged to the tribal people and some Real Estate tycoon bought the whole 1000 acres of it and started building. I visited the area recently on the 26th of december, 2011. I was told that the House I used to live in had been abandoned almost for 10 years now. Kids mostly teenagers use it as a hangout spot. The house still gives me the creeps. I'll have to find time to stay overnight there someday but I'm will not be going in alone.
sarahsxxhauntings (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-21)
where was this house at nishanthk13? And thank you for your opinions everyone.
nishanthk13 (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
I was about 5 years old and I had a similar experience except that IT was sitting on my bed near my legs and kept smiling at me. At first I was a scared like hell and shouted for help but IT beckoned me to be silent and kept smiling at me. It was a dark figure. I could only see its eyes and mouth. I must say the smile was enchanting and the eyes bright almost glowing.

The next morning I woke up and found myself locked in the closet. I banged the doors and finally my mom opened it. They thought I was kidnapped and the house was in a mess as if it was burglarized but nothing was taken. My dad was angry. He said we are moving out. Recently I asked him why did he feel compelled to move out of that house and he told me that he had a nightmare a few days before the night IT happened in which he was warned by some man. According to my dad, the man in his dream said "get as far away from the house as possible on the night of the blood moon or something worse would fall upon your son". We moved out and got a new place in a different part of town after that and after we moved out some other family rented the place for not more that six months or so and it hasn't been occupied after that.

I cannot remember how I got into the cupboard and I am planning to visit the house this december to figure out or make sense of what happened to me on that day.
Sie (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
I agree with talking to her, actually. It seems she wants something and thinks you might be able to help, though she may be confused on how to ask for it. Then again, she could just be interested in being seen again, or be a trickster of sorts. Whatever you do, if you try speaking to her, be very assertive. Demand that she tell you what she wants or that she leave you alone.
ParrotPig104 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
Don't try to communicate with the woman, it can go terribly wrong and make everything worse. Get a priest from a spiritualist church to talk to her. Scary story though! 😨
sarahsxxhauntings (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-19)
thanks for the help guys. I'll keep you updated on what I find out. (:
DevilBird (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-19)
Interesting story. Sounds like she had hooker hair to me. I hope she's not evil and not trying to harm you. I've had an experience I'll never forget... But more about that later. I'll post it soon. Hopefully she was just trying to show you something, and meant no harm.
Saoirse
ClooX (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Have you tried to talk to her? You need to know if shes evil or not. Or you could even get a priest or whatever you call them to bless the house!
Hopefully she is calm... She might need something from the house. Find out the history, research any hauntings near where you live and find out some info.
Hayat (4 stories) (5 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-18)
Wow that's scary lol
She sounds evil, hope she doesn't do anything dangerous
Try speaking with her when you see her again.
Ask her why she keeps on watching you maybe you'll get a reply

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: