You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Life Experiences... Looking For Encouragement

Real Ghost Stories

My Life Experiences... Looking For Encouragement

 

This is all the notes I've been taking about all my ghost/ spiritual happenings throughout my life. At the end I have also added the happenings at my current residence with my children.

Life experiences:

Childhood- being followed my black clocked figure.

Infant years I would wake up in the middle of the night talking to "people"

Stayed at grandmother's condo and woke up in the middle of the night and saw a little boy standing in the door way through the mirror, just staring at me. Got scared and went back to sleep.

First apartment heard bumps and noises all the time. Had an earie feeling that something was present. Took video recordings of living room and have what seem to be orbs, not proven by anyone yet.

Second apartment at Sugar Hill saw a tall man walking into my hallway, I got chills and became freezing cold.

Charlie's parents house I saw his grandmother standing in the kitchen in the clothes she passed away in. Full figure not transparent. Woke up to give Kennedy a bottle.

House in Corpus I could hear someone walking around in my kitchen, but when I looked no one was there.

Nothing happened while living in Charlie's grandmother's house. Except just before we moved into the present places I was recording Jackson kick, while I was still pregnant. I took a couple of videos on my phone. All the lights were out except the light for the TV. I captured some "orbs" floating around the foot of the bed. Not yet proven by professionals.

Current residence- Right way I felt uneasy living here. I would always hear noises and as time went on I could differenciate between our neighbors making noise and something else. Bangs against walls, while I was downstairs I would hear something walking around up stairs, limited to mostly the kids bedrooms and the hallway. My mom could also hear the footsteps when she came and stayed with us for a week. Woken up because I would hear someone taking the tape off our moving boxes in our bedroom. Someone walking around in our bedroom and stopping at the foot of our bed. Woken up to the noise of our bathroom door being closed, the noise of the door rubbing against the rug on the ground. For about three months no one lived next to us and I would always hear a knocking noise, whether it be up stairs in our bedroom and down stairs in our kitchen.

October- when we moved in at night I would hear someone walking around up stairs, but no one would be there and all the kids would be down stairs, promently in the twins room, some Kennedys

October- heard someone walking around in my room at night while I was in there. Someone opening packing boxes that were in our room at foot of bed.

October to Present- Hear knocking noises, bumps, or something walking around and no one is there.

End of January- Had both slippers under my side of bed. When I went to put them on one was missing. I looked under the bed and nothing was there, I could see all the way to the other side of the bed. I looked every where in my room and then looked under the bed again and it was there!

2/22 3:17 AM phone was vibrating as if it was ringing. When I finally found it, it had no missed calls and was acting weird, frozen and the screen was messed up... Woke up to stove being on

2/21 Charlie came down stairs after put into bed complaing of neck pain and had a scratch/red mark under his chin. He also told me it was a "bad" ghost and said it was a mommy ghost meaning girl or woman standing by his TV and then by his bedroom door

2/20 Olivia woke up with hand print on stomach

2/19 Charlie woke up with huge bruise on outside of right leg, looks like he was hit with a baseball bat

2/16 Start night terrors and seeing ghost

TV mutes itself

2/22 bathroom door upstairs was closesd when I went upstairs at 10:30

2/23 5:00 AM bedroom door was half way open. Everyone was asleep. Charlie woke up at 4:30 to use the bathroom and the door was closed. Thinking it might have been the kids I went to check on them and they were fast asleep in their beds.

Saturday Feb. 25, 2012- Bedroom door was open again and kids were in bed until 9:30 AM woke up this morning to the sound of our bathroom door rubbing against the rug in the bathroom

Sunday monring at 2 AM went to bed and makeup was spread all over bed.

Sunday Feb. 26- Charlie went up stairs to get my shirt and started talking to someone. I was listening to him at the bottom of the stairs. Sounded like he was asking someone if they wanted something.

I'm sorry if this is hard to understand I tried to put them into chronological order, but had a hard time, seeing how this has been my whole life and I am now 26. If anyone has any ideas on how to channel the energies in a good way, please feel free to contact me. I am very worried about the energy that is in our house now because it has been bothering my children. As I have done my research, I have come to the conclusion that it's a poltergiest.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AugustaCLowe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
Thanks for your support. I have not found out what the EVP was or even heard it yet. The guys are still putting everything together and reviewing the recordings. I will for sure let you knwo what happens and is found!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-21)
AugustaCLowe,
I am relieved to hear they have finally made it to the house. If they have captured any evp's it would be wonderful if you could post them up here. All you need to do is use the link from your confirmation letter that you recieved when your experience was accepted by YGS. You send the information as a reply to that letter. That's all.
Please do continue to keep us updated though. Even though I haven't put up a comment for a bit, I still check back on your progress. How are the kids dealing with all of this now? I so hope you find some relief from this soon.

Jav 😊
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-21)
The guys came Monday and caught an EVP. I don't know what it was of or said, but due to come a couple of more times and then we will know the whole story hopefully!
night_day (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
I think it is rather clear that these beings do have a particular motive for doing all these. It may be that they want to make you want to leave the house so that they may have it for themselves or they may just want to trouble you for fun. Whatever the reason is, stay calm and start the salt thing as soon as possible.
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Things are getting pretty creepy! We have been out of town for about a week and when we came home everything was really quiet, until yesterday! Folding laundry down stairs, went up stairs to put away my kids clothes and when I walked into their room I was amazed at the mess that was there. I mean blanket thrown everywhere, toys everywhere, closet door open, TV on. Keep in mind that my children have been gone for almost two weeks and no one has been in their room since before they left. Now while I was up stairs cleaning up the mess, I heard a bang down stairs and came down and all the laundry I had folded on my dinner table was on the floor unfolded. Not just like it had fallen it was scattered on the ground. This morning at 5:45AM I was woken up by our dog and as I was falling back asleep I heard my microwave beep so I woke up and right after I heard that our motion sensor by the back door went off. Thinking maybe it was just the power I got up and looked and my coffee pot time was still set. My motion sensor is run on batteries as well. VERY peculiar
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
Spirits tend to wonder around... They can come and go as they please... It's either that or they're still there just not doing anything...
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-04)
Could they have just up and left? Things have been pretty quiet for the past two days...
night_day (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
AugustaCLowe. I will suggest you to try for at least 7 days and inform us of any improvement.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
AugustaCLowe
Maybe you should hold off on any communication until you have had the paranormal investigator over. See what thois person comes up with. After all, it's one thing to talk about your experiences from the safety of my own home, and quite another to have someone physically come to your home. That person may have a completely different take on the situation.

Jav ❤
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Thank you so much for the support it really does help to hear other people's ideas and points of view. As far as the pictures I really didn't think they were anything because I took three of the same pictures and they were all the same, which really wouldn't make sense at all if it was something. I have also been thinking about my daughter and I also agree about the sleep walking. She has done it in the past, but just enough to get up and go the bathroom and once walking down stairs. Last night was just a little weird to me. As far as the boxes being opened I never thought of it that way.
This may sound funny, but for some reason, I don't know if it's because I actually slept for the first night in a long time last night or something else, but I feel very positive today. I am really trying to think positively until everything is resolved.
I was wondering if you thought it would be a good idea to try to make contact again? The last time I did I asked it to turn on/off a light or close/ open a door. It closed my bathroom door.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
AugustaCLowe
Thanks for the update. I think you can dismiss the lines across the photos as non-paranormal. It's because it repeats the same anomaly over and over that makes me believe it is an issue with the camera itself. Perhaps taking it by a camera shop, that is if you don't feel comfortable cleaning it yourself. It may just need the lens cleaned, not sure, just a suggestion.
Your daughter sleepwalking, crawling, etc... Welcome to the wonderful world of night walkers. All three of mine walked in their sleep. Some more than others. My eldest would spin in circles with her arms out, singing. I suggest you get used to pointing them toward the bathroom, gently, and keeping your bedroom door open to hear them better. You have stairs, don't need accidents. But frankly, kids seem to have a good sense of what they need, they just get off in wierd directions. Like peeing in the bathtub instead of the toilet. Like I said, gently guide them.
So far, that's all I can offer as far as those two occurrences are concerned.
You have mentioned the tape being removed from the moving boxes. That almost sounds like a welcoming gesture. Like someone wants you to stay so they offer to help unpack maybe?
Let us know what happens when you have the 'specialist' come by.

Jav ❤
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Javelina- Here is an update as to what has happened since I last posted, some of the stuff on here I am not sure about, but just found them very out of the ordinary because they have never happened before.
(I am copying and pasting from my notes)

Tuesday night 11:00 PM- upstairs everyone is asleep even dog laying next to me, hear as if a full bottle of water falls to the ground on my side of the bed. Looked nothing was there. Started taking pictures of room, mind you no light was on, but the TV. Took three pictures of same area and I have a glad sense and spray with motion sensor, the first two pictures it didn't go off and then the third one it did. Hmm Also have a white line across my wall in some of my pictures all in the same place.

Wednesday 8:00 PM- I really don't know if this has anything to do with the spirit in my house, but last night I went up stairs to go to bed and my daughter came out into the hallway from a dead sleep and pushed herself tightly against the wall and bent over all the way to the floor, then proceeded to crawl around on hand and knees picking something up that wasn't even there and stating she wanted to go outside, she had to go outside.

Wednesday 10:30 PM- When my husband got home we sat in the living room to watch our nightly shows and started to hear foot steps upstairs. I asked him to mute the TV so I could tell if it was my daughter awake or not. I continued to hear them as I walked up stairs and into her bedroom. She was fast asleep as I was still hearing them while walking back down stairs.
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Night_day will try the salt thing. Do you know about how long it takes to work?
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Well with all the notes you have been taking... It's a gpod thing don't doubt me on that... But anyways... The way it's sounding... It's just a spirit trying to get back at us... I have tried this method before... And it has worked for a while... But it's different with other people... But this proccess is a somewhat long one... Take every price of dark clothing you have, like dark jeans, shirts, sweat shirts, socks even... And this includes everybody in your house hold... You take every piece of dark clothing and pack it all up and put it in a attic or basement... Even garage if you have one... Once you do that... All you can wear is bright and colorful clothes... Thus doing this for about 3 to 4 months (but in your case you might want to try 4-5 months instead)... Please keep us updated...
night_day (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-01)
Just try this out. Sprinkle salt water in the four corners of every room in your house.
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Please give me some examples of what you think could of had "normal" reasonings behind them.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
Having had a life full of paranormal encounters, I can relate. However, maybe because you've experienced some bonafide hauntings, you might be getting jumpy some as some things you wrote of could have normal explanations.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
AugustaCLowe,
Alright, well just keep us posted. I would be interested in hearing what this person has to say in the matter.

Jav
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Ive tried cleansing the house, praying it away, and asking it to leave.
I have someone coming out that specializes in this field to take a further look into things.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
AugustaCLowe,
I don't have any answers for you, I can only guess, just like every other experience. With you cleansing the house just the one time, it's hard to know if the process has been given a fighting chance to take hold. It sometimes requires more than the one time shot you've given it. And as with most curatives used when dealing with the paranormal, you must have faith in the method you decide to apply toward the particular problem. Just throwing it up and having it work for a few days is reason enough not to give up on the process. But if you go into it expecting things to fail, chances are they will.
What other methods have you used. It's helpful to have full disclosure in these matters, no use offering up advice if it's already been tested.

Jav
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Javelina,
No I disagree with Godsbabygirl.
Any ideas on how to channel all these energies in a good way? Also, any keys as to whst this might be?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
AugustaCLowe,
Thank you for clearing up the timeline for me. But what were you refering to when you mentioned the Angels and Demons? Are you also of the mind that it can only be one or the other in your situation?

Jav
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Sorry I just copied and pasted rather than retyping it all out.
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Javelina,
What I posted before was from my notes that I have been taking since stuff has been happening. It is now 3:47 PM here.
I have to agree on the angels and demons comment. I was taught to have an open mind with all things including these occurences.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
"It is my personal belief, there are only angels and demons"
That right there is the problem, G.babygirl.
If your belief is so limited to one or the other- or no other explanation could ever fit in your "box" of personal belief- how can you really give anyone advice on how to deal with paranormal activity?
You simplify this type of activity that has had humans scratching our heads over for centuries- claiming it to be one of only two possibilities...
I say be careful of the ones who claim to have figured out something as mysterious as the paranormal/supernatural.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
AugustaCLowe,
How can it be noon in Texas when you wrote that last comment? It was 2pm in Arizona. Which by all rights, would make it at least 4pm there then. And 4:30pm now

Jav 😕
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
[at] Godsbabygirl,
Please refrain from proseletizing here. It is against the rules on this site to do so and you obviously agreed to abide by said rules as you are a member.
Take my advice hun, or others will be by to delete the comment you took so long to write.

Jav
AugustaCLowe (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
Thank you for y'all responses.
However I have done a house cleasning and prayed as you stated. The happenings stopped for a couple of days, but are now continuing.

This is what has happened since then, Sunday night- I brought Cheyenne, our dog, inside and she really didn't want to come upstairs. When she finally made it upstairs into our bedroom, I closed the bedroom door like always and she was freaking out. Whinning, smelling all the walls, scratching at the door trying to get out, came to my side of the bed and just stared at me whinning. She went back to the door and smelled the walls again. Finally she went to lay down and nothing else happened.

Monday night at 1:48 AM I was woken up to someone walking into my bedroom, the door was closed, its almost as if they walked through the door, heard the footsteps continue to foot of my bed around to my side of the bed and then back to the foot of the bed and then stopping at my side of the bed. I thought maybe it was one of the kids crawling on the floor so I looked and nothing was there. Cheyenne was awake also watching all this. I couldn't tell if she saw anything.

11:30 AM Tuesday- charging video recorder had just turned it on and reviewed the tape in there... Plugged it in to charge and the little yellow charge light came on. Went up stairs to take a shower and came back down and the light was off and it wouldn't turn on at all. I checked the plug to see if it was still plugged in and it was. I unplugged it and plugged it in again and the light came on. Its 12:00 and I just checked to see if the light had turned green yet and it was still yellow. As I just walked by it turned off again. STILL plugged in!
I am also wondering if my computer is messing up because of this energy that is here. It is only a week old out of the box and always seem to freeze up or switch to a different screen while I am using it.
Once again thank you for your responses.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-28)
AugustaCLowe,
Right off the bat I'm thinking you should start off with "Rook's home cleansing and shielding" method, which I will post below my comment. Just making sure your children are safe and protected is a 24 hour job, let's see if this will do the trick. It has been used used by many of the posters here today with fabulous results.
Here's hoping you no longer have these problems once you've used this method.

Jav

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Repeat as needed... I do this about every 6 months...

Please keep us updated.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: