You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Helper

Real Ghost Stories

The Helper

 

This is a true story and please believe me on this. Not so long ago when we moved into a new house I was kind of upset that I had to leave my old house. And now that I got use to my old house I have to move again! I was so sad that I had to move that when everyone went to sleep I started crying. And then that's when I heard someone talk to me. I wiped my eyes really fast because I thought it was my mom but it wasn't.

I waited to see her come through the door yelling what was wrong but she didn't. At first I thought she was messing with me so I opened the door real quick but, nothing. After that I tried going back to bed but I heard the same voice and it said "are you ok". I looked around to see who was there but no one was there.

A few days later strange things started happening. Like for an example, in the middle of the night we would always turn of all the lights but, that night we went into our rooms and for some reason the door opened by itself and the light turned on.

The next morning my mom was doing the laundry and she heard a voice yelling "hey". It hasn't shown itself in awhile. But I hope it stays like that. Cross my fingers I didn't jinx it.

Also there are some times when I feel like I'm being watched from behind at school. You might say that's normal but I sit at the back of the whole class. Actually I feel like I'm being watched all the time. Including now I have a cold chill up my spine. Even though it might still be here it wouldn't bother me. I am just happy to be safe at my old new house.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scarystorylover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scarystorylover (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
i want to tell you that I will be making a new story soon. Also I would like to say thanks for loving my story
❤ I hope I hear back from you some more 😆
Goodbye and see you later.
scarystorylover (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-30)
hey zombie_killer_of_india.what you said I try talking to it but I never get an answer 😕 well I should have put that the house that I live in still doesn't really have a past because it is a newly built house and we were the first people to live here.
zombie_killer_of_india (35 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
Hi scarystorylover,
I fully agree with sds.
But you should ask it if you can do something for it to make it free and don't forget to know about the past of the house.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-24)
Hi scarystorylover, your mom also heard the voice saying "hey" means that there is some entity present in the house. I don't think it is negative. I feel that it could be some elderly person, who passed on, like your grandparents or someone, who loves you, might have been there to comfort you. I feel it that way. Like a guardian spirit. Please share with us any further encounters.

Nice narration.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
white_noise (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
Nice story by the way. I know what you mean I had some stuff happen in my house and now there is little to nothing going on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: