You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Please Come Get Me, I'm Cold

Real Ghost Stories

Please Come Get Me, I'm Cold

 

This actually isn't a personal experience, but it happened to my aunt Liz, uncle Murray and my father. When my grandfather had passed away a while back my aunt was experiencing some odd things happening, but the worst was definitely unbelievable.

The night of my grandfather's burial, when Liz went to bed, she woke up from a terrible dream at 2am. She dreamed her father was still in his coffin in the ground, asking her to come get him. He wanted a blanket and he wasn't ready to go. This wasn't even the scariest part of the whole situation.

The following weekend Liz shared the dream with our family. My father and Murray were in shock. The same night my father and Murray had received an unknown blocked call at 2am from a man whom my father thought was his drunk friend, begging them to come get him and that he was cold. The next day the number didn't even appear on Murray's house phone, but it did appear on my dad's.

This story is very touchy with my family as no one can really explain the incident, but we believe it had to be my grandfather. To this day my family still talks about the the dream and the phone call.

This isn't the only incident I know or have experienced as I have many spirits from my family in my house. My boyfriend and his family also have spirits in their house and we have many stories about our experiences with ghosts to share with you. I will post them as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed this ghost story of my grandfather.

R.I.P.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xonicolleox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sandy1690 (21 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
RIP Grandpa... May he get peace. He might still carrying his attraction to life and his family even after death. Sad to such loss.
Niksterrific (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
I also found this story very sad! One of the worst parts of having to bury a loved one, is thinking that they will be cold, lonely, or scared. That is how I felt when I buried my aunt, and this story made me absolutely want to cry my eyes out. So sorry for your loss! 😭
john1974 (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
wow, what a story... I remember when my grandfather died in this bed room of a heart attack the phone rung and no one was there
Afraidnolonger (5 stories) (21 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
It's amazing that this happened to 3 different people in 3 different areas at around the same time. I would have been very disturbed if this would have happened to me: (
AshCat (24 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
Wow, that is incredibly sad! I would suggest you try talking to him in your mind and urge him to move on to the light. Good luck!
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
Having heard this kind of thing from a number of people, it can happen that people go when they aren't ready. Maybe you could help him go to the light. It's not all that hard, but family needsto be involved and you need to set aside a good half hour or so, like a family discussion. Poor guy. Good story, thankyou.
disturbedretribution (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
This is pretty awful. I think that if I had this happen to me I would have a break-down.

Almost as disturbing as this, it's amazing. In a sick sort of way. I thank you for sharing this with us!
Seraphina (7 stories) (147 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
How disturbing, Xonicolleox!

I'm assuming your grandfather's body had been embalmed (although in some cultures embalming is not practiced), so there was no possibility that he really was accidentally buried alive.

Of course there was a time in the past when this fear was commonplace. What an unsettling experience!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: