You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Can It Be True?

Real Ghost Stories

Can It Be True?

 

When I was about 10 years old my grandmother died. And I inherited her bed, which I chose to sleep in. I was told, that my grandmother died in the bed, and I missed her, so I felt I could be closer to her by sleeping in it.

One night I woke up with a buzzing surrounding my head and suddenly a grey, misty thing, with the outline of a woman, was in front of me. It moved closer to me and, what looked like hands, reached out for me. Then I heard my grandma's voice saying that everything was going to be okay and that she loved me very much. I was so scared, but couldn't move a muscle - until one of the hands reached my cheek and I put my head under the covers. Then it was all gone.

So about 2 months ago, something happened again. I was sleeping over at my boyfriend's. I had fallen asleep, but suddenly woke up because I thought I had heard something. So I'm lying completely still and waiting for a sound or anything, and them someone starts to walk around in the Living Room and I am freaked out, but can't move nor speak. Suddenly it stops, and a woman's voice, which I have never heard before, tells my boyfriend that he should remember shutting of the clothing washer and fold his clothes (?). I know it sounds really weird, and after she said that nothing more happens. In the morning I go out and check the washer, and it was still on with the clothes in it! That was the second experience.

The third happened only last night. This time, my boyfriend was sleeping over at my new place (I've just moved in four days ago). We fall asleep and I wake up in the middle of the night, with the feeling that I'm being watched. Suddenly, I start to feel really cold with goosebumps all over my body and a weird buzzing sound is just surrounding my head and I can't move or talk like the last time - and I am scared as hell! And then I feel and kind of hear something or someone walking in the kitchen and then starts running from the kitchen to my bed, and it starts over from the kitchen to my bed. This lasted for about 3 minutes and then it all stopped, and I realised that I had yelled "OUT" as loud as I could. My heart was pumping and I started to feel really warm, instead of cold. And I could finally move again.

I've told my boyfriend about the episodes, but he doesn't believe me. He says that I'm just dreaming. And it's annoying that I'm waking him up with me yelling at night. But it feels so real!

I've always believed in spirits, and that they're among us someplace, and I just feel like it's real. I've heard that when you're like half asleep - half awake, you are more sensitive to some things. And maybe, that was what happened.

Do you guys think, that what I have experienced is true or is it really just the most vivid dream?

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hartmann, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aarushi (11 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
it might not have been your granny always... Maybe it was her the first time around... It might have been someone/something else at your boyfriends place... And it must not have been your granny on that last day... I feel so because I don't think your granny would have tried to freak you out... She loves you and would have adopted a better way of communicating with you!
lisalisa (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
well personally I believe spirits are real but I think your experiences are sleep paralyses cause from what you say I understand that you couldn't move or speak each time. You should look it up
instant_crush (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
well, I feel that it's your granny trying to look out for you. Maybe the other voice you heard is a spirit she befriended in her world. Am pretty new to these things so looking forward what other people have to say about this. Guess it'll be a lesson for both you and i! =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: