You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Our Full Moon Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

Our Full Moon Visitor

 

Back in the beginning of May 2015, my husband and me decided to take in the full moon and try out our new fire pit in our backyard. As always, I usually have my phone easily accessible to take pictures and I wanted to get a good one of the roaring fire. What I noticed thereafter blew me away. While looking at one of the pictures I had recently taken, I noticed the glow from the fire, but I also noticed an image of what appears to be a young boy with his head slightly turned and looking away standing next to the blue Adirondack chair. His head shape as well as his body is highly visible and outlined. He appears to be wearing overalls/farmer clothing and is not from this time.

Our Full Moon Visitor

According to a good psychic friend of mine, he wasn't our only visitor that night enjoying the beautiful full moon and fire. Apparently we had three visitors that night. Even my husband, who is usually a skeptic when it pertains to the supernatural, is now a believer due to this image. In addition, before this image was taken, my child was playing and giggling at someone. We thought she was laughing at our dog, but it turns out it was "someone else". We also experienced wind shifts whenever the fire flames got too close. It felt as if our guests were trying to protect us from the fire. It felt as if they wanted to a part of our world but didn't want to be near us, which explains why the boy was sitting away from where we were at the time I had taken the picture. Lastly, whenever we have fires, I'm always hoping that our guest will reappear again. I haven't yet seen his presence within any pictures again, but figure he was just a passerby taking in a lovely moment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pspalko, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-27)
At first I didn't see anything either but then I came back to it and there he is - he is between the two chairs and the top of his head is just touching the bottom left corner of the window. Is it a quirk of light or pixelation or is it a spirit, I don't know but it certainly does look like a little boy!
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-16)
Am I nuts or are there three images on this photo?

It took me a while, had to close it, distract myself and come back to the photo, but I see three images, a girl in the far left corner with what seems to be black hair, I now also see the boy you mentioned, but I'm seeing what looks like someone wearing a black jacket sitting on the blue chair looking into the fire (or camera) #shrugs.

Cool pic though, must've been a lovely evening for so many spirits to drop by.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-14)
pspalko

Last night I couldn't see any thing but today I could see a small boy and a little girl. Good photo.

Regards
Red
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
Greetins, pspalko, and welcome.

I'm sorry if I'm being a wet blanket on this one, but I've been staring at this image for a while, now, and I can't see a child. I can see flames, the adirondack chair, what looks like a table & bench to the left of the chair, and an object the same height as the adirondack chair between it an the post. I've enlarged the image, I've zoomed in, I've looked for a child's form, and all I can see -to the left of the post- is a pattern that looks a bit like Yosemite Sam. I really am trying to see it, but nothing's happening for me on this one.

Sorry,
Biblio.
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
Interesting, I see a waving hand and arm wearing a white long sleeve at the right side of the red beam and a boy at the left side of the red beam seating at the table there, looking left side up.

The flam seemed a little spooky too.

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
Color me crazy - but I see two images in that photo. The first is the overall boy pspalko mentions. (Left side of the beam, Tweed.) The second is as Tweed describes, but to me it appears as though he's seated at that table (?) directly behind that chair on the left. They both appear to be fair haired. I can also 'see' a third on the right, but because of the photo's quality believe it to be matrixing.
What type of phone did you shoot this with?
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-13)
Pspalko,

This is really odd, I can't find your boy in overalls looking away. But I do see what could be a boy standing next to the vertical beam. He's looking at the camera, wearing a blue shirt and dark blazer.
What side of the chair is the overalls boy standing and which direction is he facing?

Thanks for sharing. 😊
Argette (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
Sorry, I see what looks like a head in a hood, but I think it's the grain of the photo.
coolan (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
Wow! I can see that clear as day! ❤

Amazing photograph! Clearly enjoying the night!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: