You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Saving My Mother's Life?

Real Ghost Stories

Saving My Mother's Life?

 

Just some background information: I reside in Pennsylvania, I am 20 years old and I have always been "sensitive" to the paranormal. In fact, I have had many experiences happen to me other than the one I am about to tell you.

On the day after Christmas in 2011 my dear MomMom passed away. She was my right hand and my best friend.

One night in 2012 I was sleeping peacefully until I started having this horrible dream. In the dream was a mother laying in a hospital bed, and a father and child surrounding her. It was like I was hovering over them, I could see the pain and sadness they were all feeling. In the dream a doctor came into the room and told the Father and child that the mother had suffered from a terrible stroke and that she may not make it. Just as that was said I was woken up by the scent of my deceased MomMom and the touch of her rubbing my arm and saying "Shhhhh" just as she always would when she was alive and well. In a panic I went over to my mother and fathers room and flung open their door. Much to my horror when I woke my Mother up she could not see. She was completely blind. We RUSHED her to the emergency room which in turn they rushed her to a better hospital. Once we got to the hospital we found out that in fact my mother had a stroke...

I debated on telling my mother what had happened to me because I didn't want to seem like I was crazy or like I was making it up but I couldn't help but think my MomMom was trying to save her precious and beloved daughter. So, since my mom had her stroke she has her eyesight back except for a litte tiny spot in her eye, which is amazing and the doctors weren't sure if she would get her eyesight back or not. I decided to tell my mother what happened and why I woke her up that night. When I told her that my MomMom (her mom) woke me up, she was astonished. BUT, she believed me because she knows that I am sensitive to the paranormal (and that's not the first time I have seen my MomMom or other ghosts) (I can tell you all about that in another story)! It has been 4 or so years since this has happened and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I know that my MomMom woke me up to save my mom.

Please tell me your comments and thoughts below. I will be very interested in seeing what some of you have to say. I will share some of my other paranormal encounters as well.

Other hauntings by HSDB816

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HSDB816, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Goggzy (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-15)
Such a great story to read amazing and I do believe that people on the other side try to help keep this side alive
RedBlackRosemama (34 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-19)
RCRuskin the author mea. Her grandmother (Her mother's mother) and her dream her own mother died of stroke in dreams.
Hsdb sound like you have a Physics to see a future which thanks god that you safe your mother.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-08-18)
HSDB

You said that you had the dream and had awoken to your MomMom rubbing your arm. Could it be that she had put the dream in your head? It's a good thing you woke up when you did because you saved her life, or at the very least the quality of life. I hope you thank your MomMom every night.

Regards
Red
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
Hi, HSDB816
Welcome to YGS, and your story really touched my heart.
Your MomMom really loved your mom,that's why she came and warned you, or it was your senses which activated that time when your mom had a stroke.
Anything is possible.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards
Meghna roy
(maggirockz13)
PriyankaMenon (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-17)
HSDB
You are saying that your mom's mom that means grandma died on christmas 2011 and you dreamt about your mom in 2012. Did I get it correct? By the way it was nice of your Mom's mom to alert you.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-16)
OK. Reread it. Something I missed in there. My bad. Please ignore the previous. 😆
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-16)
Question about the chronology. You stated your mother died in 2011, then relate a dream you had in 2012 about her having a stroke, after which you ran into her room to wake her.

Are these years reversed?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: