You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A White Baby

Real Ghost Stories

A White Baby

 

This happened a couple of years ago, (4 years at most.) I was about 10. Me and my family lived in Delta Junction, in a nice house, no stairs, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. I have had a couple of experiences like this but this is my third one so I will post this one first. This is my first time so I am sorry if it sounds odd.:)

It was about 10 o'clock at night, we were all in bed, at the time my little brother would sleep in the same room as I. My sister's room was down the hall to the right. I had to use the bathroom, (It was right outside my door to the right as well.) so I got up, walked and went, I have always been a little cautious of the dark so I did not shut the door. Also I was really sleepy. When I finished I got up and started washing my hands and stuff, than I got strange feeling, I can't describe it. I just stared out into the darkness wishing that I had turned the hall lights on before I left my room. After about 5 minutes of that all of a sudden a glowing white baby walked towards me real slow. It was floating yet it was still moving it's feet. (Just about 5 inches off the ground.) I just stood there, not knowing what to do, as it got closer for some reason I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be if something like that happened to me. Then it got right next to me, and...

Hugged my legs! I could not feel a thing! Then it walked out and turned right down the hall. After that it was like I regained my senses and became a little frightened, I peeked out of the bathroom and looked to where the baby had went and saw nothing. So I then ran back into my room and pulled the covers over my head. Now don't get me wrong I have always had a little fascination with ghost and spirits...etc, so when I woke up in the morning I was happy that I had an encounter. It was not a dream I know that much but it was still strange.

I was also a sleepwalker like my sister and brother. Only the past 2 years have passed since that stopped. I would wake up at night in the living room just standing. (My other encounters involve sleep walking so I thought I should mention that now.) Any way please let me know what you think happened that night. I will post my more creepy experiences soon as well.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Trumpjr16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-18)
Hi Trumpjr16! That is a very freaky story, and thank-you for sharing your experience with us!

I can definitely relate to how you felt looking down your darkened passage, I often feel it here at home, as well. Although, I have never seen anything quite like you described!

Furthermore, I have an passionate and fervid belief that if you do not have discernment, ANYTHING can appear to you as, well, anything! For example, a demon can look like a child or angel, or an angel can look like... Well, anything!

Good luck! And, please post more stories about your experiences.
mythem (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-27)
Hmm. This story gave me a bit of the chills! Did you feel an evil energy from that baby? Were you very scared? These things may help you determine whether this entity is good or bad. There's one thing I have to ask, when the baby touched you, you said you didn't feel a thing? How strange! I've read other accounts where people say it just feels like a human touch, and others where it burns. Perhaps a higher amount of energy is requiered for something like that? Anyway, this is a very interesting story. Thank's for sharing!

Best of luck,
Mythem

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: