You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Encounter With The Black Spirit 2

Real Ghost Stories

Encounter With The Black Spirit 2

 

Readers, this is my overall experience of my previous post "Encounter With The Black Spirit". I have mentioned on that post that me and my brother saw a black apparition of a girl moving on our street. One year before that incident there was a young girl may be in her 20's lived in a home just after 3 houses opposite to our home. I did not want to mention her name and locality due to personal. I don't the exact reason, but the reality is she failed in her love and looking depressed for a month before her death. On a unfortunate day, she committed suicide by burnt herself.

It was a new moon day and in India, peoples believe that evil entities are active on that day. Some people tried to save her but she burned with deep wounds after few days she died. My friend is one of whom tried to save her. After that incident I can feel something on the particular new moon days.

Due to my job slot, many days I back to home around 11 at night. After that I have to ate dinner so my bed times may be around 12 at midnight.

One day after dinner I decided to call it a day and decided go to bed. Before that I gone outside for pissing. While I pissing, I felt something eerie and also I can feel a burnt smell. I felt shiver and cold without no reasons. As I felt many paranormal experience before soon after I gone to home. And I encountered few more happenings like that but I can't see anything.

In an another new moon day, as usual I wake up at midnight may be around 2am, I could not able to remember. While pissing, I felt something try to push me towards the canal that I used for pissing in nights just opposite our home.

After that the incident that I posted on my previous story "Encounter With The Black Spirit" happened. After me, my brother investigated about reason belong that and we find out that it was the spirit of that girl wandering in new moon day as she committed suicide on that day.

Few months after that incident, hers family moved to somewhere in town. And the owner and his family who have rented that house stayed in that house. We reported the incident to them and requested them to do some spiritual cleansing. They accept our request they do some cleansing process using a priest. After that I don't feel anything on new moon days. I believed that her soul may rest peace.

Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by HunterJack

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HunterJack, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Julie_W696 (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-25)
You should never urinate at or near a water supply. It is very dangerous (contaminating the water).

I'm horrified that this poor girl chose to burn herself to death.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-23)
Whereas, yes, human waist will nourish the soil... It really isn't safe as it spreads parasites and disease - hence the push for sanitation and plumbing. In the 18thC, plumbing was merely a folly of the ultra rich even in the Western world and human waste was collected from privies by 'night soil men'. That waste was then spread on gardens etc... As a result, parasites like pinworm were rampant.

And I agree with Melda - even in the most heavily plumbed areas in the world, some men will still whip it out and pee in the great outdoors every chance they get...*eye roll* I just don't get it 😆
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-23)
Shrush - Yes you are of course quite correct.

HunterJack - I apologise for my thoughtless remark.

Regards, Melda
Shrush (3 stories) (46 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-22)
HunterJack-
Wow its really an amazing story. I feel sad for that poor girl who committed suicide. Its good that you informed the people and performed cleansing ritual.

Melda-
I guess this story took place in rural village. Many villages in India don't have toilets but this situation is rapidly changing. Infact it acts as manure and nourishes the soil 😜 (It may sound weird to many Westerners)
tigrisvpm (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-21)
hi Hunterjack. Your experience is too spooky. Thanks for that you have informed it to that house owners and arrange for cleansing for that poor girls spirit. Thanks for Sharing

Tigris
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-20)
[at] Melda: Thanks for your comments

With Respect

Arunbabu [at] Hunterjack
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
I too Melda have cursed men's ability to "whip it out" when busting 😆
However, in many places they still are not fortunate to have indoor plumbing and I have a feeling this may be why the call of nature was met out in nature - I've read a few articles about the problem and ways of tackling it in India in particular.
Perhaps a touch of cultural clash (or slash...OK, that was pretty bad, sorry!
😜)
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-19)
HunterJack - Death by fire must certainly be one of the most painful deaths imaginable.

It's a good thing that you informed her relatives of your experiences regarding the poor restless soul of this spirit girl.

Just one thing that always irritates me. Why do men go outside to do their "wee" business? I understand when we're in the middle of nowhere (even we ladies) and nature calls but if there happens to be a toilet in or even outside the house, why do it out in the open? Just one of my pet hates.

Anyway, if you hadn't used the canal on that particular night you wouldn't have seen the ghost lady the second time!

I'm happy to hear that she now seems to be at peace.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: