You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: The Figure In My Photo

Real Ghost Stories

The Figure In My Photo

 

Right now my age is 19. About 2 years back this incident happened with me and that too not only once but twice. I live in Pune. I used to go to dance class in Kothrud. It is a renowned institute. My timings were from 5-7 but as I was in senior batch sometimes I had to stay up late and practice with my friends. The building in which the dance class is also a renowned gym and a its office. The area is also always crowded and not lonely.

Once I had to stay up late and practice for our show. After the practice me and my friends before going home were standing in the main entrance having some chit chat and selfies! It was about 9:00pm. I was standing beside the main entrance. Behind me was just a huge wall of that building and some garden lamps. As I was standing there I took a few selfies of me. Afterwards we went home.

At night while checking my selfies I had took, I found something spooky in one of my photos. In that photo it was not only me smiling but also someone else behind me, giving a large grin and looking straight in the camera. When I saw that figure I was bit confused as while taking the photo there was no one behind me, just the huge wall. When I zoomed in the picture I also found out that it was not even a human figure. It was something different and weird which I can't even explain. That photo literally spooked me.

I thought it was only me who saw that figure,that's why one day when I went over a sleepover at my friends place I showed that photo to her. I just asked her that do you see anything else? For a minute she looked at that photo and she herself told me that there is something/someone behind me which is not a human being!

After few months the same thing happened but not at that building. It was around 8:00pm and my class was shifted for few weeks in the next lane beside the building. I was sitting along with my friend on a bike having a talk in front of my class. It was pitch dark as that lane is lonely a bit. After-a-while we took some selfies and then went home.

Again at night while checking out those pics I found out in one of the pics that the same figure had appeared again and not only that one figure but also one more beside it but this time not behind me but behind my friend.

One behind his left shoulder and the other one behind right shoulder. I literally got terrified and called him and told what I saw but he thought I was joking. I even showed him the photo but he didn't take it seriously.

So I showed that pic again to my other friend whom I had shown the previous pic. She also saw something behind him.

Till today's date I don't know what it was? And I am still confused about those incident.

Other hauntings by Sid926

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sid926, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Sorry to all the readers for the disapointment. I really regret about not having the photos. But also thanks for reading the story and for your opinion on the story 😊
Sid 😊
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Hey shady4u thanks for the opinion 😊
Yes, I agree I should have thought before posting the story as now I don't have the photos. Genuinly sorry for the dissapointment!
Sid 😊
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
Sid, with all due respect, you should've reconsidered posting this story here if you don't have the photos. It impacts your story largely in a negative way.

-Shady.
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
Hey sushantkar thanks for the opinion.
Actually I didn't share those photos with my friend.
I seriously regret now that I didn't try to retrieve my data...! 😟
Anyways thanks for the suggestion 😊
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
Hello Sid926, While showing the pics to your friends, have you ever shared some of the photos, just asking maybe if you had then you could recollect them.

Regards
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-16)
Hey Redwolf thanks for your suggestion 😊
Yes,I should have taken my phone to the store to retrieve my data... But when all this happened nobody believed me except my friend. Rather everyone thought I had edited the pics and didn't take it seriously. And back then I wasn't even aware of this website or else I would have definately showed the photos and as that incident never happened again I didn't even think to retrieve the data... But I actually regret now that I didn't try to retrieve my data... 😟...
Once again thanks for your opinion
Sid926
gypsyking410 (13 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-15)
Very disappointing read, You capture figures on camera not once but twice and write about it only to let us know you do not have the photographs any more.

If its a Google phone you can check if the photos were backed up in the Google photos app. Else let's just leave it.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
Sid
If you had taken the phone to the store you bought it from they should have been able to retrieve your data including your pictures. Sorry but without the pictures maybe you should have waited to post the story.
Red
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2017-10-06)
Yaa I know it's a good idea to post the pics... But unfortunately last year all my data in my phone got deleted... Or else definately I would have posted them...sorry...!
harry1lynn (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-06)
It would be great if you can provide that photo of us.
And to protect your identity, you can blurr your face 😊.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: