You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Girl's CR At The 3rd Floor

Real Ghost Stories

Girl's CR At The 3rd Floor

 

This is the second time I am going to tell you a story. From the first story, I mentioned there that I will tell you what I had experienced when I was in college.

So the story goes like this...

I was in the 4th year in college, with an evening schedule at school from 2pm-9pm. My classroom is located at the 3rd floor of the new building. It was a great day for me back then. While we were inside the classroom, listening to our Professor, I felt that I was about to pee. 15 minutes before our dismissal time, I decided to go out of the classroom to go to the comfort room. I even tried to let my friend help me but she refused.

So, I went to the comfort room by myself. Inside the comfort room, there are 5 cubicles with metal locks. As I entered there, all doors of the cubicles where locked. But one cubicle is occupied by someone. I saw a feet of a girl student with her shoes. Since that cubicle is just the available, I waited for her to come out. I heard her flashing the toilet. But she didn't came out after that.

I can't take it anymore, so I decided to knock on the door of that cubicle. But I was shocked, that it was not even locked. I was just in front of the door of that cubicle and obviously I'll see if she is coming out!

I thought it was locked because I saw someone inside. I saw her feet at the bottom. But I will try to open the door to see her inside. But shockingly! No girl can be seen inside of that cubicle! How's that possible? I began to got scared!

So I immediately run as fast as I could and go back to our classroom which it's not far from the comfort room.

When I got back inside, I told my best friend about what happened. She got scared too!

That's what happened. I'll never forget that.

Thanks for reading. Hoping for more stories to tell.

Have a nice day!

Other hauntings by eloisa28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eloisa28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
Elivia - Hello there. I don't actually know. I just heard it from the cubicle where I saw someone inside. Definitely, I believe she's done using that toilet when she flushed it. She didn't come out after that. No movements after all.

But I really saw, what I just saw. I still had goosebumps while I'm sharing this story. Haha!

Thank you for reading, Elivia!

Regards,

Eloisa
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
Jubeele - oh. How sweet you are! Thank you so much for that. I hope people are just like you.

Regards to everything,

Eloisa
Elivia (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
I think I would have freaked out.

Specially if I'm waiting outside the cubicle and believing that someone is in the cubicle the whole time standing there.

But to then realise that no one is in there... But when you said you heard the toilet flush, was that something you actually heard and was there any sort of movement or anything?
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
Eloisa, don't worry about it. The Aussie slang for toilet is "dunny". Rhyming slang - dunny-doo, rhymes with loo!

Use whatever terms you're comfortable with. There is NOTHING wrong with using another word that means the same thing. Diversity adds colour. I love the variety. Stops the dreaded stagnation of "group-think". If we all expressed ourselves exactly the same way, how boring it would be!

Melda - how are you? Nice to hear from you! ❤
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
Hi Jubeele and Melda...

I'll just see to it the next story I will share, I will use terms that are more appropriate and easy for all of you to understand. I don't just understand that such a word will be a big deal to some.

Anyways, thank you guys for appreciating my story and for reading it.

Eloisa
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-26)
I personally find nothing offensive about the word "toilet". It's called a number of things but a toilet is, after all, just a toilet!

Regards, Melda
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-25)
Hey Eloisa, I found another word for "toilet" - the "powder room"! It's fine - we all got there in the end. Thanks for your story. 😆
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-25)
Hi Myst!

Thank you for that. Nobody's perfect. I hope everyone would understand. I'll make sure next time it won't happen.

Eloisa
Myst (63 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-25)
Eloisa28: I had no problem understanding what you meant. I have learned a lot of new things on this site, some just from reading, others from asking questions. I love the variety, differing opinions, and new ways of looking at things on YGS.
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-10-25)
LawItInam...

I'm really sorry for that. Thank you for correcting me. I said I was sorry for using that term in my comments. If you read that, there's no need for you to comment. But I do understand. Really. But can just other people understand that I am from the Philippines that is not very fluent in your languages? At least I did my best to make this story easy to read by others. Just appreciate it. That's all.

Anyway, thank you for reading. Well appreciated!

Eloisa
LawitInam (8 posts)
-3
6 years ago (2017-10-23)
Eloisa, try using restroom/ washroom next time you're referring to the toilet. Not to sound mean but not all readers come from the Philippines. And no one helps you pee, accompany might be the right term. Nice story though.
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
Hi Shady.

As an answer to your question, we do girls love to accompany their best friends everywhere. Haha that's just it. You know.

Anyway, thank you for reading shady. ♥
I too, had memories of that "Bloody Mary" lol
Definitely not effective during my time. Haha

Regards,

Eloisa
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
Sheetal...

Yeah. You're right. I don't want to go in a washroom alone especially at night. Haha

Thank you, Sheetal

Eloisa
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
I'm not quite sure if I understood it correctly, but how can someone help someone else to pee? I know it's kind of out of the place, but please don't mind me.
I would also like to to tell you that I enjoyed reading your story, reminded me of my good old school days when the 'Bloody Mary' was quite the trend. 😁

-Shady
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
Hi eloisa, Thanks for replying. It is really creepy but I know many of the old places get accumulated with the spirit. However I suggest that you all shouldn't go in the washroom alone.
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-18)
Hi sheetal!

I think it was just me who experienced that kind of scary moment. But I heard some stories from the other students who came to use that restroom during the night that they can hear flushing of toilets even without using them, or someone came inside the restroom while you're inside of the one cubicle then after you come out, you can see no one. That was really scary!

Actually my school is really haunted. Every part of the school has so many entities living here. I can't tell them here because it's not my own story but if others would give me the permission to tell them, I would definitely share them to all of you. This school is the biggest university here in Central Luzon as part of the Philippines.

Thanks for reading sheetal.

Eloisa
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-18)
This is really scary, is any other student experienced the same? Do your school has any past traumatic history?
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
Haha, L-Melb, a bit of "toilet" humour!

Eloisa, your story brought back memories of my primary school days when we were all convinced something nasty lurked in the toilets. Not just girl germs either. After a new batch of ghost stories made the rounds, whenever a girl needed to go to the toilet, she would gather a whole flock to accompany her for safety. It was such a "chick" thing and a most hilarious sight. It really annoyed the teachers too!😆
L_Melb (220 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
I don't know that of all rooms the one in question would smell "sweet"... Maybe calling it the "odour room" would take away all confusion 😜
One thing is certain, at our place a family member - who will remain nameless - always seems to be haunting the spot at the worst times!
(Yes, I can hear you all saying "how charming, thanks so very much... " 😕)
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
Jubeele... Yeah I got it. Haha thanks! Here in the Philippines we are using the shortest term for comfort rooms. C for comfort R for rooms, to make it short, it would be CR.

Maybe you can change it too into restroom so that other people can understand it.

Regards,

Eloisa28
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
L_Melb

Hi! Oh thank you for that. I do understand too. And sorry for that, I didn't expect that it is a new word for you and many. Thanks, anyway.

Eloisa28
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
Hi Martin.

No. It's okay. No problem about it. Thank you so much!

Eloisa28
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-13)
A "room" by any other name would smell just as sweet... (apologies to the great Bard). I remember travelling through California from LA to San Fran and all the puzzled looks I got whenever I asked for the "ladies' room". Then after a bit of charades, a light would dawn on their faces and they would say: 'Oh, you mean the "restroom"!' My face was sure red!

My classmates came from different primary schools in Singapore during my years at junior college or pre-university as it was then known (is it still Year 11 and 12 in Australia?). We swapped stories on haunted school toilets in all shapes, sizes and colours of the rainbow. Many were variations on a theme. They all gave us pleasant thrills during school camps. Still, there were a few that were hard to explain away...
L_Melb (220 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-12)
Hi Eloisa,
About the title change, I can understand why Martin thought it may have been a typo. Although it seems to be a very common name for that room in your part of the world, I had never heard it used in my part of the world (Australia).
As our television is full of programmes from the US and UK and it doesn't seem to 'pop' up, you can see that it is something new to many of us.
Thanks for 'flushing' this new term out for us 😁
Another great thing about YGS, the world is expanded in all kinds of ways!
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-12)
eloisa28, my bad, I thought I caught a typo and changed it, I reverted back to the original spelling 🤦‍♂️
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-12)
Sorry about the title. It shouldn't be "Girl's Cry at the 3rd Floor" but it should be "Girl's CR (comfort room) at the 3rd Floor". I don't know what happened. Maybe they changed it or what.

Anyway, thank you for those who read it and for those who will read it. Lovelove!

Regards,

Eloisa28
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-12)
Hi lady-glow.

Thanks for reading. Well she's a very good friend tho. She's just lazy to go out of the classroom. Haha

After what happened, I can hear other stories from the students who experience something like that. But mostly just flushing the toilet or what.

I didn't use the toilet anymore. Haha because I got really scared that time! I just went back straight to the classroom.

Regards,

Eloisa28
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-12)
"... I felt that I was about to pee... I even tried to let my friend help me but she refused."😨

If she can't help you peeing then she's not a good friend. (just kidding!)

Do you know if any other students ever experienced seen the ghostly feet in the washroom?
That's scary enough to make a person pee their pants! Did you use the toilet or did you forget all about your full bladder?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: