You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Dad's Old Creepy House

Real Ghost Stories

My Dad's Old Creepy House

 

This was back when I was a snotty nosed teenager still living in boring old Indiana. My dad used to live in this two story house with his four kids from another woman. My parents divorced when I was really young. I was really attached to my dad growing up cause he was never abusive toward me like my mom so he was like an escape from her.

Anyways it's summer break from school and I finally got to stay with my dad cause I haven't seen him for awhile. My brother and I decided to stay there and spend time with him.

A few days in his house I always felt like there was something in my step sisters room. Something very dark. Even in the day time I can feel this dark energy. I told my dad about it but he wasn't into ghosts or spirits so he didn't believe me.

One day my brother and I were home alone waiting for my grandma to pick us up. We heard really loud foot steps above us. I asked my brother if my dad came home early or some thing he says no. We ended waiting outside we were so freaked out.

We told my grandma and she heard that a family may have passed away from a fire. I'm not sure if it's true but that place was creepy. Whenever I would visit I stopped staying the night, plus they would always leave me to take care of my step brothers which was a drag. I always stayed cause my dad was always in and out of jail so I cherished the time I saw him. Sometimes I wonder if those dark presences effected him. It seems so he's not doing well to this day. I believe the darkness took over his life.

Other hauntings by Vegan93

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vegan93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-18)
Hi Vegan, I think more added information would have helped us knowing this entity more better.
My suggestion would be to gather little more intel in this context.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: