You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Stalking White Spirit, What Is It?

Real Ghost Stories

A Stalking White Spirit, What Is It?

 

Recently, there's been some strange phenomenon happening after I moved with my father to a different state. All the time in many homes I've been in, there's always something happening, but I didn't expect it to follow me from state to state. I have enough on my plate as is, and I feel that this entity is making it all the worse. Thee details I am about to provide are from months and months of activity, I hope that someone will have an explanation on what this could be, and how to potentially get rid of this spirit.

Almost always, there's something keeping me up at night. But lately, it's been at its peak. Constantly, I keep hearing endless noises. Walking outside my window, a knocking on the window that continues every few minutes. But when I look, nothing. I thought it could be someone messing with me, or just me hallucinating, but now... I believe it's something more. The television keeps turning on by itself when I'm not in the room, and my father and I have recently been seeing the same figure, over and over again. It's white, but the face is as black as coal. But before getting a clear look, it always vanishes as quickly as it appeared. I haven't had much rest, and lately I've been throwing tantrums for seemingly no reason, I even lost control of myself and caused a lot of mayhem and pain, and laughed in the face of everyone as I did so. I think this spirit is following me, and is making itself known on purpose. Is it trying to mess with my head? That's likely. But what sort of spirit is it?

Even now, I usually see it peering through the windows. And the more I acknowledge it, the more frequent it seems to get. As I was walking around, my father said he could see it following me wherever I go. So now I'm suspicious if it's mainly after me. I do a lot of demonic research, and have had a history of demonic activities that I've done. But those were long ago.

We tried to contact this spirit, which I'm not sure if what we got was entirely accurate but it definitely has made me discover a few things. It led us to a shed outside, which is pretty much abandoned as no one uses it. It told us of a book, and as we searched, we came across an old, personal Bible. It looked to be many of many years old, and I never noticed it there before as I've been to the shed a few times. My father and I came to the conclusion that the spirit we contacted wanted it out. So, I decided to grab it, and took it outside and into the garage where it now lies. But, now, I feel I've made an error. Maybe that Bible was in there for a reason. I don't know. I'm not very religious but am willing to hear what anyone else thinks. Ever since I moved it, activity increased.

Sometimes I can't sleep in my room, as activity happens in there too. Whispering, bed shaking, screaming even. So, anything would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this, and I'm going to keep up to date with what anyone else has to say. (or at least try to as soon as possible)

I would appreciate any sort of advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Necromaniac, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
-2
5 years ago (2019-02-01)
Hi Necro, welcome to YGS. I believe that these "spirits" that harass you are demons. THe fact that it wants you to get rid of the bible should be a glaring clue. Under no circumstances should you encourage (e.g. By agreeing to let it talk to you or show you things) it or acknowledge it, as this will lead to more interactions and unwanted experiences.

Ultimately, these demons cannot control you unless you accede to their requests. I would suggest that you get in touch with a local pastor or priest and let them advise you. Do have a look at my profile for more of my thoughts. I also believe that the only way to get rid of them would be to keep rebuking them in Jesus' name constantly and resolutely.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-28)
It seems to me, very much as Val and Biblio have implied, that you are "haunted" by negativity. I think focusing on yourself may be a way out - and it's not necessarily something you can do on your own. The recommendations to seek counseling, I feel, are good ones - the more you can unload to an unbiased audience and get off your chest, the stronger and more self assured you will be. I don't know what your religious leanings are but there are a lot of options out there and most offer their own style of counseling and they too could be a useful outlet - a spiritualist church may even be able to comment to both sides of this - the paranormal and the psycho-social. You may want to look into meditation techniques that focus on grounding, shielding and positive thought patterns. Even techniques such as feng shui could be helpful. Look into practices that invite positive energy and if they strike you as meaningful, give them a try. Lean on your friends and family members, keep in touch with this community - you aren't alone in this ❤
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-26)
Greetings, Necromaniac, and welcome to YGS.

Before I write anything else, I'm going to make a point of calling your attention to Val's last paragraph, after her quoting Rook's cleansing ritual. Physical and Mental health are of paramount importance; getting a checkup so you can reduce exploitable weaknesses, etc., etc., (I'm repeating Val's sentences, so I'll stop).

A note of caution: my responses & questions may seem to come out of "left field" but I think that the view is interesting from over here.

As I read your description, I started thinking "semi-sentient P.K. Manifestation." This would be a bunch of repressed emotions/issues leading to poltergeist-type activity, but not stopping at that point. It would slowly gain strength and become self-aware, though it would need to draw energy from you and/or others before becoming an entirely independent spirit. *If* this is the case, it would be an unresolved trauma that has been bothering you for some years, but with which you have not dealt; that'd explain the identity-free face on this apparition.

*If* this is remotely close to what is happening, you can reduce the apparent power it has by seeking out a psychologist with whom you'd talk through whatever you've repressed. A psychologist *cannot* prescribe drugs, only a psychiatrist (who has an M.D. & a Ph.D.) can do that. The banishment technique Val recommended would than be more effective, because you'd be confronting the repressed issue with a mental health professional, taking steps to sever the connection between you and the phenomenon/entity.

Again, I'm just postulating a potential cause to consider.

Best,
Biblio.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+3
5 years ago (2019-01-26)
Necro,
There's an old German proverb - ""Raise no more devils than you can lay down." If this is something you summoned, you can banish it. But first we must determine what you're dealing with.
You mention activity in the 'many homes' you've lived in, and that you didn't expect it to follow you from state to state, what makes you suspect that it is the same spirit? When did it first begin, and how long has it been happening? The time line is important to understand exactly what/whom you're dealing with. Or if (a larger possibility) you've been dealing with separate identities in different locals. Pay special attention if it began shortly after obtaining something, that you've brought with, or after you tried to summon something.
It's simply illogical for a following spirit to 'lead' you to a specific location to remove a specific item, that would have no connection with them. Although, I have experienced one wishing me to remove something, that for them, was a barrier/ personal dislike. It could be, that the Bible actually contains information on who you are dealing with - if it isn't a follower, but a 'new' spirit. Personal Bibles often contain the owner's name, and a family tree. If you truly feel that it caused the increase in activity, then put it back where you found it, but only after noting if it contains any personal information. Names can be very powerful.
I would like to ask how long is 'months and months'? Six? Over a year? Again this is an important detail for sorting what you are dealing with.

You could try doing a cleansing of your home, and that shed. Bare minimum, this should at the very least lighten your plate a bit. It may take several doings to work full force. Rookdygin has an especially good one on his profile. One many members have used, and swear by. I'm taking the liberty of posting it here:

***************************
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.
Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.)
Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
************************************************************
I would also advise a good physical work up by your doctor. No worries, you don't need to tell him you think you're haunted. Simply you are having problems sleeping, and have been experiencing anger issues. (By the way, the tantrums and anger can be symptoms brought on by fatigue.) So many fail to realize that unkind spirits, as well as demons will use your own physical weaknesses against you. How can you fight off/banish them, if you are so fatigued you can barely stand or control yourself? It's all part of the power/control game they like to play. In order to truly banish, or bind a spirit, you have to be strong. Physically and mentally.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-26)
Necromaniac - You say you tried to contact the spirit but you obviously did make contact as it led you to an abandoned shed where you found a bible.

How did you make contact with this spirit and did it walk ahead of you to the shed or did it "tell" you to go to the shed? Via the ouija board perhaps?

I need to have some understanding of that because I get the impression (perhaps incorrectly) that you might have summoned this being during your demonic research activities.

Regards, Melda
Necromaniac (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-26)
That's understandable, i've done research a lot but the only issue for me is, and I know this is an error now. But I have not done much research at all in getting rid of entities. I only know how to invite them, but not how to banish them. I know what not to do, but not exactly what to do when you do exactly what you're not supposed to do. If that makes sense.

What i'm mainly looking for is what to do about this, and if I can, how to get rid of this entity.

I'm glad for your input and not at all offended by your statement and questioning. I'll keep your suggestion in mind but is there any options I could do before contacting a paranormal investigation team?
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-01-25)
Necromaniac,

I'm confused as to the kind of advice/help you need. It would appear you need help getting rid of this "thing" but you state that you have done a lot of demonic research and have done a lot of demonic activities. So, I don't understand, you summon these entities and then don't know how to get rid of them? I see in your profile that you've had interactions with spirits (as has your family) and your interests, among other things, are demonology and the occult. I mean no disrespect, but, it seems to me you should be an expert on these types of entities. We should be asking you for advice.

But, if this is something that has gotten out of hand, I would start by contacting a local paranormal investigation team. There is a link here on YGS with some names that are in your state. Also, I'm sure other members here can point you in the right direction.

Thanks

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: