You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Spirit Guardian To Teen

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Guardian To Teen

 

I grew up in Coushatta. I was around 12 or 13 when I first sensed the presence of a small girl. I told my brother about her and he told me that he had seen an apparition that looked like what I described. I never saw her but she stayed with me the entire time I lived in this house. I do not believe she was attached to the house. She told me her name was Irma. She was a young girl. She did move things in the house and would get upset if you spoke about her in a bad way. She stayed with me until I got married.

My next experience was after my husband and I moved into a home close to a house noted to be haunted. One night he went over and brought a board that he wanted to use for a train table from that house. After he did this, things began to happen. Our dog became afraid to go down the hall by herself. I would have to go and ask the spirit to let her go down the hall and then she would go on to our bedroom. The Tv would come on by itself and I always had a sense that someone was there.

After my husband became a firefighter, I would tell him when there would be a fire. Within three days there would be a fire. One night I was working on a jacket for him and suddenly leaned violently to the left. Just then the alarm went off and the phone rang. He was hesitant to go but I told him that I was not sure what it was and he decided to go. As soon as he left I knew he was in trouble and tried to stop him but he was already gone. I waited for hours panicking. Finally, the phone rang and it was another firefighter telling me that he was okay. I asked to talk to him and he told me that he had hit a washout and that the truck had turned over on its left side. The same side I had leaned so violently to before.

My mother has always been able to sense things but she does not like the way she feels. I have always tried to embrace my gift (as small as it is). I have never worked with my gift to try to hone it better. I have a friend that was a witch and she has told me a lot about the gift I have.

I have always been interested in the paranormal and even tried to contact a spirit on an Ouija board. I ended up being threatened by some evil force and I never tried one again.

I have had experiences with the paranormal all my life. I am interested in trying to hone my gift and would like to join a group on a hunt. I am a criminal justice major. I am in my second year of college online. I am very interested in getting with a group to go on hunts to help those that are plagued with evil. I realize that this is not a game. I take this very seriously. Please consider me when you are close to where I live. I would love to be invited on a hunt. I would like to see if this is what I want to do for a living.

Thank you,

Chey

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chey558, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Caz (342 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-10)
Hi Chey,
I think joining a ghost hunting group might be putting the cart before the horse! Do you know how to control your gift? Do you know how to protect yourself and others? Do you know how to stop a negative entity from following you home from a hunt?
It may be better and safer for you to join a good development circle and learn these things before jumping in feet first. Just a suggestion. Good Luck!
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-04-09)
Hi, Chey558 -

I have a similar question as RSAChick. This 'girl' you sensed, is this who you considered your spirit guardian? Why? The house you think she was attracted to, did you live in that house until you got married? Have you been back to the house? Is she still there?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I would like to understand your situation better. I'm having trouble understanding or sensing anything.

Have you tried helping anyone plagued by evil before or would it be the first time during a hunt?
RSAChick (115 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-08)
Sorry, misread 'guardian' as 'guide'.

You could still tell us why you considered her as your guardian, please.
RSAChick (115 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-08)
Hi chey558!

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Please elaborate more on how the little girl guided you as a teen (as this is the title of your story).

There is a list of stories with similar titles below your story, and below that a link to ghost hunters and paranormal investigators in Louisiana.
The most recent activity seems to be on this site: http://www.neworleansghosthunters.com.
Perhaps you should see if you could contact or join them?
I appreciate the fact that they don't charge for their services, but cannot vouch for them - simply noticed the link 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: