You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dead Man In Brown Old Suit

Real Ghost Stories

Dead Man In Brown Old Suit

 

It was a little after midnight when I fell asleep. I was dreaming I was at the cemetery. It was dark, all I wanted to do was leave and something or someone was not letting me go. The more I ran the longer the cemetery got until something caught my eye, I stopped and saw people digging up a grave. My heart was pounding fast I didn't know what to do; when they saw me they gave me a weird look.

I woke up from my dream, my heart was beating fast. I couldn't breath. I opened my eyes there in front of me was a dead man in a old suit with dirt on his shoulders looking at me. His hair was wavy and gray with a little black and comb to the side. I wasn't afraid of him I turned around to my other side and fell right back to sleep still knowing he was there. I can feel the presence of him and his reaction of me knowing I wasn't scared of him.

In the morning when I woke up I looked to see if he was still there and he wasn't. I got up from bed and walk by where the dead man was standing I felt cold and got goosebumps.

All day the only thing on my mind was a dead man in a old brown suit; was it a dream or was it real? I know for a fact it wasn't a dream I really saw a man in a old brown suit with dirt on his shoulders. Why was he there I don't know him.

This is the second night and I have to sleep in my room wondering if I am going to see him again. All I know if I have a dream of me being at the cemetery at night probably the dead man will be there watching me again while I sleep. Will I wake up or sleep for ever?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rocco1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-10-19)
Hi Rocco1

I've had plenty of those graveyard dreams myself, not really sure what to make of it, but I wouldn't pay much attention to it, it is just a nightmare, but as lady-glow said you can always say a prayer before you go to sleep, personally that has helped me.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+6
2 years ago (2022-10-16)
Wow! Your story was published immediately after submitted.

Welcome to YGS.

Before assuming that the man was a ghost, you should consider the possibility of his presence being a hypnagogic hallucination. Also, if you have read/watched/talked about anything that may have induced such a nightmare.

In my opinion, it's too premature to worry about having the same dream again but, before going to bed you could talk to whoever may be around and ask them not to disturb your sleep and surround them with thoughts of love and light.

If you practice any religion, say a prayer for your own protection during the night, and another one for the rest of earthbound souls.

Good luck and keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: