You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Clicking Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Clicking Noises

 

I just moved to Kentucky from Illinois. I've been here a month and until last night I've not experienced a haunting. The place I left had a lot of action that was happening regularly. I even accidentally recorded 2 ghost voices and heard those voices myself afterwards a few times.

The reason I'm writing this is because I'd had an odd experience for many years. A clicking noise waking me up, much different from a ghost or poltergeist. At first I worried it was my brain making up the noise. I still don't know. I do know I'm not comfortable responding or communicating with spirits because I've had bad experiences in the past. I don't know if someone is try to communicate that is good or bad. I'd had hauntings my entire life. Anyway I was awakened by the clicking noises sounding metallic. It was a little different this time as it was moving around my room and clicking. I had to prayer protection at least 3 times and center my mind on myself on Jesus to finally have it stop. I feel it was trying to scare me and I know somethings feed on fear. So not something I have the strength on my own to communicate with.

Anyone out there that knows of this please respond.

I have to confess I kind of enjoy having ghosts in my life yet I don't let myself open up to them in case they affect me in a negative way. I also have dreams occasionally that are totally different from regular dreams and am somewhat psychic. Also premonitions happen occasionally.

I am 71 years old and at age 29 I had an amazing spiritual healing through dreams for 10 days which started when a Nun and Priest prayed for me. I was infused with love that connects everyone in entirety by Jesus, at least I believe it was Jesus. My life changed and it was amazing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dindin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-03-19)
Hi Dindin

That is actually quite fascinating, it would be really interesting if you shared a few of your UFO encounters. It's great that the clicking has stopped.
Dindin (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-03-15)
Thanks! It's been about 8 years since the clicking. And funnily I have seen UFOs periodically as well.
I haven't had anymore clicking since then. So it's all good.
Thanks for listening. I was a bit worried.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-03-09)
I agree with [at] linjahaha, do you remember when exactly and for how long you have experienced this clicking sound? From what you have written,you've been experiencing this for years now, so I was wondering for how long.

But on the lighter side of things, if it's not supernatural and it sounds metallic, what if perhaps aliens are involved 😅🤦🏻 (just a joke)
Linjahaha (24 stories) (129 posts)
+3
2 months ago (2024-03-08)
Dindin, Something 'might' have followed you to your new environment.
That is open for debate. However, it's 'good' that you have very strong faith.
You are psychic, & people like us are sometimes like a beacon for spirits. They 'know' they can communicate through people like us.
Perhaps you, like me, can do more research on your ability to learn how to control it. Thereby being able to better deal with what goes on around you. Just some friendly advice. Thanks for the story!

Best Wishes! 😊 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: