You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Whispering Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Whispering Ghost

 

This has happened to my sister, January 5, I think, 2007. Our parents were out. It was winter break for us here in Lake Worth. We recently moved without any history on where this house was built, as the development was new, too. It was about 9 PM and my siblings were playing the sims 2 while I was in the guest room (next to the front door) playing Zelda on the Wii.

The living room is right across from the front door, where the kids were. My sister begins to hear whispers in the direction of the front door, telling her (by her name) to let him in. She looks, but nothing was there. She also heard a banging sound on the glass door. I didn't hear anything, and neither did my brother, who was right next to her. She goes to eat something and hears it, even closer. She told me to stop, that's when I heard her crying. I had no idea what she was talking about. When she realized that, we all called our parents and they came home. She heard it one more time, then it all ended and hasn't happened since.

None of us heard anything at all. We were all huddled together, very scared. My sister tried calling it out, that night last year, but it still persisted... I myself am scared something horrible will come sooner or later... Any ideas please?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, manuelz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sapper (7 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Your sister should stand firm and deny the spirit entry. She should simply state, "You are not welcome here,leave!" In a firm and athoritive manner. If its invited in it will only get worse. I read in here about possible mental problems, she can still do this and it will give her confidence and let her feel in control (If mental problems are a factor which it doesn't sound as if they are). If she has mental problems and she goes throwing salt everywhere blessing things its not going to help matters much. Besides, Blessings are cheap words if the faith is not there..."The faith of a musterd seed can move mountains..." Say it and have true faith, even if its just a little.
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
did you ask her if the voice sounded familiar because if it did that usually means that the "entity" that wanted in is usually up to some bad tricks
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Like I said to other people, whoever can hear or see ghost have High spiritual power! 😐
manuelz (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
I'll do that but it hasn't happened... But we will be here at the house more often as summer vacation just got here.
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Hmmm, I agree with the other comments, your sister could easily be a medium of some sort. As for the voice it doesn't sound very friendly, if I were your sister I wouldn't let it in. Now if you start to see or hear anything at all please tell us! I think I speak for everyone when I say we will gladley help you as much as we can!
manuelz (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
I don't think my sister heard this in her head, as it was consistently happening and was very real to her... And trust me, she's not crazy, my dad's a psychyatrist so he would've known that... If there are any psychics here, it would be me (I get dreams about unimportant things that happen in the future) but my sister is a possible one, but it's only happened once...
shada (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
I'm leaning more towards Pink then Biemaster, Your sister could easily be psychic. I don't suggest opening the door if you can help it when this happens. Salt and blessings across your front door or any other entrances should help.
pinkbabe63 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Ok what Biemaster is saying might be true but have you ever thought of the possibility that she might be psychic? I think you should talk to her and see if there are any other signs that she might be psychic, if you know what some are. If you don't you can easily research it on the internet.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
Hey Manuelz!
No need to worry! It could be that if only your sister heard the noise, it could be her imagination or she could have (sorry for saying this but I am giving suggestions) some mental problem, like she might have seen something in her dreams which she can't seem to get rid of or she must be paranoid about ghosts or something. But hey, I am only giving suggestions so don't go on my word! I suggest that all of you or only you sit down and talk with your sister calmly about what she is seeing, hearing or experiencing. Maybe she needs to tell this to someone but she thinks nobody will listen to her. Ask her some questions like "Do you dream about something wierd?" or "Do you need to tell us something that is out of the ordinary?". I wish you all the best and if anything else happens, please don't hesitate to tell us!
Biemaster

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: