You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: 3-2-1 And The Half Faced Man

Real Ghost Stories

3-2-1 And The Half Faced Man

 

This is the dumbest thing I've ever participated in. When reading about Ouija board moments on this site, I was wondering to myself why I've never experienced anything like it. I mean I did it once with my friends at school when we had a "free period" (No class) (During high school years). But it was one of those crappy ones, made out of cardboard and looks likes something you'll buy from a cheap magic store. Anyway - When bringing it up, my friend who is sort of an expert in paranormal activity stated that when we did it, we were kidding around, none of us "believed" in it. So my friend got 5 white candles and I asked him what he was doing? He said, we're going to communicate with some spirits. I sort of felt a little scared, and asked him if it was a good idea due to the stories I've read here.

He said it was fine as long as the candles are all lit, the spirit would be trapped in it's circle as a sort of barrier (I have NO idea where he gets his info from). He then called our other 3 friends who were playing "Street Fighter IV" down stairs to come up and join.

Daniel (The paranormal Expert) set up the candles in a form of a star (a pentagram) - He lit them up and told us to sit outside of it (but in between the candles) and placed the Ouija board in the middle. One of my friends was laughing. (and you'll know why as you read on)

We sat and we started asking questions, my friend who was laughing before, burst out in laughter and asked "Is your ectoplasm, your jizz?". WE ALL STARTED CRACKING UP! Then Daniel told us to get serious, but some of us were still giggling. Then all of a sudden the pointer went to "3" and Daniel said, "DON'T MOVE IT". We were all shocked and told him that none of us moved it.

We all let go of the pointer and it jerked to the left a bit not by much, but enough for 5 of us to notice it moved on its own. My friend Craig who started to get freaked out shot straight up and pointed to the board "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

We all stood up and looked at each other - Daniel on the other hand placed his hand on the pointer and yelled at us to do the same. All 3 of us did so, but Craig was like "No way man, this is some scary sh*t. I'm not getting possessed". Daniel yelled at him to just do it! So he sat down and put one hand on the pointer in frustration.

Daniel who was serious asked "What does 3 mean?" Kira (the one who asked that inappropriate question) starts laughing again, but this time Daniel told him to keep it to himself. The pointer moved to "2" and Daniel looked at us and we were all freaked out. I was thinking to myself that this is actually happening. I told Daniel to stop because I was remembering the stories from here.

He agreed and as soon as we let go of the pointer, it shot straight to "1". Daniel quickly got up and ran outside, we all stepped back from the board and he came running back with a bell and some incense.

He went to one of the candles to light the incense, but it blew out by itself... Daniel who was obviously getting freaked out was saying "sh*t" like 100x. He quickly went to the other four that was left and they blew out by itself.

The four of us were just standing back, getting scared sh*tless. He lit the incense with the lighter, and started ringing the bell. Rick then screamed bloody murder and moved back in fear causing the 3 of us to fall on the floor. We were all like "What the f... Was that about?" He quickly moved away from the door as far as he could, and said that there's some man, with half a face standing in the door way.

All of us had chills running down our spine and started moving away from the door but not looking at it. Craig then all of a sudden, vomited! I quickly ran to Daniel and grabbed his arm, to tell him to "DO SOMETHING!"

We were all having difficulty breathing and felt really weak, to the point we were about to cry in weakness? Like when you're really tired, you sigh and moan and it feels like you're about to cry. Daniel then lit the five candles and threw the incense on the board and lights it on fire.

After a few seconds, everything was back to normal... We still felt a bit weak but our strength was building back up. Rick was still shaken up by what he saw. Kira was just standing there looking into space from shock. Craig was lying down on the bed.

As for Daniel and I, we were cleaning up.

Four days had passed from that event, every morning I would wake up. My head would hurt until I lay back down, it would be ok. I stand up, my head would hurt again. Rick would get flashes of the half face guy every night at exactly 9:00pm.

Craig would wake up at random times during the middle of the night to have a sense of overwhelming fear come over him. Kira can't be alone in his house anymore because he feels as if someone is watching him and Daniel hears whispers during the night.

My headache would come and go, but - Medication doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Going to go to the Doctors this weekend.

Other hauntings by ominousnyxx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ominousnyxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

piyuprmr (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-24)
Awesome story and it was scary and realistic
I'll suggest you that if possible do not try to play with that Ouija board Anymore
blue-flamed-phoenix (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-30)
where you all went wrong was taking your hands off the pointer many people tend to forget about that little detail along with saying bye. Taking your hands off the pointer just invites them to do what ever they want they are free from the board to do anything they want to you and who ever else was participating. Never take your hands, fingers whatever off the pointer when you have contact with a spirit, if you get scared, then first go to bye then you may remove your hand/hands.
MusicalJess23 (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
You didn't say good bye. That is the part of your story that really struck me as a problem. Although Ouija boards naturally give off a negative energy, it is important to let who ever you are communicating with know that the conversation is over and they are no longer welcome there. I know people joke about saying good bye when you use a Ouija board, but it's true. Your friend Daniel screwed you by doing what he did. The thing about Ouija boards is, no matter what you ask and how they answer you never know who you are really communicating with and you never know if what they say is true. I feel that a lot of people are under the assumption that a spirit can not lie and that is untrue.
Candles, depending on the color can give off very good energies and attract in like. However a candle can not protect you from a dark entity or a demon. Not to criticize your friend but what he did was very irresponsible and now you all are reaping what he sowed. Hope you got everything resolved wince you wrote this. Best of luck in the future.
😊
Evilasdfg (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
hey sky not to offend you or anything I think they burned the board just read it a bit more carefully cause the board caught fire but yes they shouldnt play with anymore boards
Skylareve (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-12)
I don't really suggest you play with the board anymore... 😕 It doesn't sound safe.
BatsuTora (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
oh my what a story, just think what could have happened if Daniel hadn't done anything, it certainly would have gone really really BAD... Anyways, it was a bad idea and it'll probably follow you your whole life... I often have the urge to try an oujia board myself, but I think of the risks and fight the urge off. I don't want to be haunted or get my friends hurt after all. 😲
ParanormalGirl91 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
No matter how much of a "expert" you are or you think you are about the paranormal and ghost it cannot prepare you for what might happen when you mess with something like a Ouija board. I am not surprised you are still having affects and activity with this spirit. You didn't move the planchette to goodbye and then you burnt the board... Now he can't return from where you called him from. When you use a Ouija board you open up the door for not just that spirit but others can come in as well, you basically invite random spirits good or bad to contact you. Now since you burned the board you have opened a portal you can't close. Also like you said with all the stories you read on here about Ouija boards and the negative experiences that come with them why would you use one and risk having a bad experience like the one had in this story... I don't know that's my opinion... The way I see it I am never using one, it's too much trouble if you accidentally invite a evil/bad ghost and it follows you or haunts you afterwards cause I heard sometimes even though you say goodbye some spirits are too stubborn to leave and will continue to stay around... Now you might need to seek someone to help cleanse you, your friends and the home this event happened in... Hopefully, you are better now and he has left you alone. I also don't mean to sound to preachy it just concerns me that people play with these things and they don't know what they are in for...
nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-23)
Why the pentagram? If you had the ouija board pointing the other way then that could have been an upside-down one. Which is used for Satanism. I believe that could have triggered it.
AngelusExMortis (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
oh man! I threw my board away. Never used the thing and I don't think I'm glad I never did after reading this. ❤
ghostboi (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
hey that is some scary shiat are you crazy playing with a ouji board are you insane
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
I was reading some old stories and came across this one. I remember reading this one before I signed up here. My first thought was that was freaky. I'm not going to advise you on not playing with the Ouija Board because looking at the long list of comments, I take it that you got enough already, along with heaps of advise. Also, now you know by experience not mess with those things.

Since this story was posted last year, I was wondering if you and your friends are experiencing else from this incident.

Another question: from what part Australia are you from.
concernedwiccan (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
daniel is no expert. An expert would have known you must first concecrate the candles to the purpose of protection. 321 meant the spirit wanted to leave with youre blessing. Mr expert should have moved the planchette to goodbye. Burning the board was youre biggest mistake half face won't leav because he cant. You have opened a portal you can't close. May the gods have mercy on you
Jack_F84 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
I like the fact that Daniel had some sense other rather than "expertise" and to be frankly honest, Ouija boards usually don't end well anyway but I would have liked to have seen this one go down, it seemed fun.
Kingfishahh (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
Awesome story. I love stories about Ouijas. Its not like I would try one, so its cool to read about experiences. I laughed when reading the jizz joke XD. I like it how you put the aftermath there as well. Hope it all goes good with seeing the doctah (:
casuallyhaunted (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-19)
Okay, something you did really upset that spirit... Probably the ectoplasm joke 😜. Try appologising to the spirit to start with 😕? Hopefully that will work if you're still afflicted.

And [at] YourLifeBelongs2JesusNeverEvil, your messiah isn't the only thing that could help. Plenty of religions could do the same job, christianity isn't the only faith. Please remember that not everyone on this site is Christian. Otherwise you could come across as a troll 😕.
DanielaL (10 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
Just to let you know... Obviously your friend is not a paranormal expert, because putting the candles in the shape of a pentagram is bad enough, but you are NOT ever supposed to burn a Ouija board and you aren't supposed to take your fingers off it either. I don't know what you unleashed, but good luck
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
wow...
A half faced man...
I wonder where he came from...
That's pretty crazy.
Good thing your friend knew what he was doing
Unwanted-Milk (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
Don't ever taunt the spirit, making it angry will only make it worse.

Only play with Ouija if you know what you are doing.

Take precautions...

If necessary you can do a prayer or blessing before playing Ouija...
paradorma (1 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-16)
😲 never ever ever ever ever ever EVER let got of the glass/coin/ or what ever you are using at the thing for the spirit to answer! That means you have just let a spirit out of the spirit world! Call me what ever you want, but I don't care! Its true that you should never do that!
Linz (9 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-14)
god 😐 that whole 3-2-1 was so frickin awesome, well not for yous but it seriously sounded like a horror movie, which I s'posse sort of was for yous...

Then when came to the guy...

Aaahhhhh 😨
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
scary stuff. I also wanted to try it but some of the stories I have read on here recently regarding this board make it sound waaay to dangerous! Update us on any more wierdness! 😁
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
holy shiat that would scary the hell out of me that really made me rethink using one even if I do it correctly
KirstyLouise (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
That is one scary story,
I think when you did this 'connection' to the ghost you all got affected. You let him out of the 'light'.
I think you have to do the connection again and send him back.

I kind of agree with erin12. It's very dangerous to use the board, if you didn't do this those things, this wouldn't be happening to you and your friends.

Good luck anyway,
I hope I have helpt<3
Lots of love,
Kirsty xoxoxo

This comment from elner is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
i may not know a lot since I'm 13 but I read... A lot and I want to become a writer so I have to notice a lot of things but people laugh for different reasons: like for instance they laugh because somethings funny or they laugh out of craziness but I think Kira was laughing out of nerveousness?
I'm not sure 😕
Chia (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-31)
Nice story but, why was your friend (Kira) laughing? Was it because he was excited to tell his joke or was it because of another reason? One of my friends sister started acting weird laughing and clapping her hands, while rocking in her seat like a insane person, after messing with the ouija board. Just wondering
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
why do you call Daniel a expert? I'm interested in what all he;s experienced to become known as a paranoramal expert?
SmartBoy6198 (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
i think your head started hurting because that guy's head got cut off in the place where your head got hurt.
clo-clo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
you should never take your fingers of the pointer in an open session, and esp breaking the circle by leaving the room isn't good, I'm pretty sure that burning the board is ment to release bad spirts too. Also always force the pointer to goodbye!
DarkShadows (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Wow lots of comments, here's the thing, the man was counting down to free himself, AND you should not EVER burn a Ouija board EVER! This allows the spirit/s to come after you without closing the portal you've opened. I have no more insight then that sorry, but if your friend is such a paranormal expert he should have known not to set the damn board on fire! Anyway good luck I hope you get them out, and trust me, the half-faced man isn't the worst of your problems now.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: