You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lots Of Experiences Of The Paranormal

Real Ghost Stories

Lots Of Experiences Of The Paranormal

 

I'd like to start off by saying that I love to read other stories about paranormal experiences but now I have one of my own.

At my old apartment I had many scary experiences and so did my brother, 10 at the time. When I took a shower I always felt like I was being watched so I always kept my eyes open even when I got out and put my hair into the wrap of my towel. I felt as if I was being watched from my closet, too. I felt like I had to watch my closet door all the time.

I also had an experience where my mom shut the door after she tucked me in. I usually sleep with the door open, but as soon as she shut the door I waited to get up because I felt like I was being held to my bed. I layed there not thinking about it but then I saw a man in a white tee-shirt come out from my closet, walk through my bed and stood there staring at me with red eyes. It scared me so much so I went under my covers. When I looked back up once I got the courage, he was gone. I got up shaking to open my door and turn on my light. I told my mom the next day but she didn't believe me. My brother did.

He only believed me because he told me he saw a woman in a wedding dress also staring at him from his closet. I don't know if he was telling the truth but he looked very serious.

Other than me feeling like I was being watched I never saw him again or anything else in the apartment.

We moved to a new house in Carrolton, GA. At first everything was ok. Until one night there was a bad tornado and I am very, very scared of any type of storm. I got up very quickly by thunder. I swear I saw my brother lying on the floor of my bedroom so yelled at him to come downstairs with me. I went halfway down the stairs. No one was following me so I went back upstairs to my room and no one was there. I checked on my brother and he was sound asleep in his bed.

After that I had a bad dream. I woke up with my eyes wide open and saw what I thought again was my brother. He looked down on me with sorrow and graveness in his eyes. He also looked beat up or hurt very badly with black eyes and blood everywhere on him. I blinked after taking a good look at him and he was gone. After that I told my mom the first story about the one with the storm.

Later on my mom told me and the whole family that she heard very old music coming from the living room. She also said that she heard the door that you go outside from open and close but when she went out there the music stopped and the doors were locked.

My dad doesn't believe in anything, including ghosts, but my mom, brother and me, do.

Also on Friday the 13th, me and my brother had a sleep over and we played the ouija board to bring back spirits. It worked and we all got scared. We put it up and I didn't get what it said. It was really scary!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, popcorn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EkoKay (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
The part about seeing your brother reminded me of something I've done many times... I would see my sister, but there was no way it could have been her. And I used to have problems in the shower sometimes, mainly because it feels like someone is pressing their hand on my back. Seeing someone you love as a some kind of thing, I don't know what, sucks. Hope you never see that again.
Also from Georgia.
Zeldafangirl4 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-08)
I live in Georgia as well and almost everyone in my family has had a experience... But whatever you do don't play with the ouija Board there just plain bad for you!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-07)
Magcargo is right, Never mess with ouija Board it open the portal to let the demon out and bother the living.

I understand that you had gone through this in life it an't fun.
Magcargo (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
I will never play with the ouija board. That can opend doors to any spirits even demons. Never Ever plsy with the ouija board. But great story 😁
LilyDaisy513 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-04)
It would seem that you are a sensitive. Do you have any other experiences since the ouija board incident? If you do, I hope it's not scary or harmful. Have you checked into the histories of the houses? It might answer at least some of your questions. I do meditation,imagery,and surround myself and my family in protection light (any color) before I go to bed or about to fall asleep as well during the day. I also say "Good Night, Everyone" as well. It has helped me very much over the years. I used to have such violent and scary nightmares that would go and not stop.However, I must admit I do still scary nightmares but not as often. I hope this someway help you. You are not alone.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: