You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Peeing With A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Peeing With A Ghost

 

This didn't happen to me but it happen to my aunt and the little lady she takes care of. The little lady is sick. She has a mental disorder. She has the mind of a 5 year old and she has been like that her whole life, she's about 46 years old right now and my aunt it kind of her nurse and takes care of her.

Well one night they were all sound asleep. They were the only ones in the house. And my aunt woke up in the middle of the night because she had to pee. And this is in Mexico by the way and over there some bathrooms are outside waaay in the back of the gigantic coral or backyard like an out house. And at night these enormous yards look terrifying and pitch black dark! So she really had to go pee she tried to hold it in because she was scared to go all the way out there all by herself just too pee but she just couldn't hold it. So she woke up the little lady and kindly ask her if she could accompany her to the bathroom, because the little lady gets very grumpy when you wake her up, just like a 5 year old.

The little lady was like "Ok I go with you" [ She speaks like a little kid] and she just got up and put her little slippers on and out they both went. My aunt was really scared to go out there but the little lady dose not really know anything about danger or ghost or monsters, she doesn't know any better so she was just all calmly with her not even a bit scared.

So when they reached the bathroom my aunt went in and the little lady sat outside the out house on a little log waiting for her. My aunt was inside peeing and trying to make conversation with the little lady so she knew she was still out there and didn't leave her to go back to sleep. When all of a sudden my aunt hears the little lady shout out "Aye! Get out of my house! Get out! Get out!" My aunt freaked! And ask her what's going on!?! And the little lady was very mad telling her that there is someone in the house and that she wanted to go kick them. My aunt was like no! Stay here don't go anywhere! Don't leave me here! [All this while she was peeing] The little lady just kept saying the whole time "Look he's inside the house! Tell him to leave!" My aunt got out the bathroom as fast as she could but when she went out there was no one there, she asked the little lady where he was and she took her to the exact spot she saw him and said "He was walking here! But I scared him away when I yelled!" all proud. Now the thing about this is that the little lady's mental disorder does not give her the ability to just make up a lie she wouldn't know that her aunt was scared and it would be fun to scare her by telling her there was someone there, she just doesn't have that ability. She can't make things up.

So whatever she said she saw was most like there. My aunt says that she thinks it's the spirit of her grandfather, because he has been seen there a few times.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Baconbby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Alex00 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
I stay at Little town in mexico too were everyone knows each other when I travel with my family infact I just went this summer:) it was fun and I heard a lot of scary stories and experiance some too 😊
Kyyrme (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
What if there actually was somebody... Don't rule that out. Some shady people looking for easy opportunity to get little bit richer maybe.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-08)
wow interest story, was the little lady is down sytemdrome? Just wonder. I not really like go out later at night either.
LRAWR (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
hmmmmm I guess it could be a spirit bit this would of been more convincing if you or your aunt actually saw the ghost. 😉
2rainbow17 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
mexico is a scary place 😨 and I'm not trying to be funny I believe you I believe all the stuories on here I just love this site its sooo intresting!
katiebates143 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-07)
I believe you on this story because I no someone with this disorder and the mind does not process what it's supposed to at that time of their life. So what ever this woman has seen must of been their. I would love to know more though. ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
See, I don't know. I'm on the fence about this one.

You stated that the 46yr old woman has a mind of a 5yr old. While the woman may not know what monsters or ghosts are, she could have the imagination of a 5yr old. Plus it was late at night and she had been woken by what I would assume, a good night's sleep.

You stated that her mental issues would not cause her to lie or scare your aunt. I don't think the woman was lying, but it just could have been her mind playing tricks on her.

On the other hand, perhaps it was a spirit (is this "grandfather" your aunts relation? Or the sick woman?).

I hope my comment wasn't offense to you, I was just logically thinking out loud so to speak
W0AHxSMiLE (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
I think the title is funny, but reading that whole story was freaky! I would just run out of the bathroom, and forget peeing my pants. XD
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
WOW! That scary. But it's really sad about that little lady. It must be really hard uh.
Thanks for the story hope to heard from you again.
GIRLIE *hAVE a nICE hAUNT* ❤
pokemon (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
A scary one. Its good that the little lady can't know that its a spirit. If I would be in her shoes... I would run away and leave the place immediately. If its your aunt's great grandpa's spirit and if it had been seen quite a few times... She could have done something to make the soul rest in peace.
Try doing some Puja or something at that place. Puja is a ritual where a pandit (a man who knows how to perform the ritual) makes the soul leave the place with peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: