Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Illinois, United States: Page 1
The only year round tour of haunted Chicagoland locations personally conducted by researcher, author and President of the Ghost Research Society, Dale Kaczmarek. The tours have been successfully run since 1982 and offer a 3-4 hour bus tour of some of the most haunted locations anywhere. Special them...
Naperville Il. Is 40 minutes west of Chicago, and just may be more haunted than Chicago! Come join historian, ghost hunter, and professional Storyteller Kevin Frantz on the pitch-dark streets of haunted Naperville. It's 90 minutes you won't soon forget. This walking Ghost tour, all new this year,...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort