Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Pennsylvania, United States: Page 1
We have many different hunts- tours through the year. We are Now planning an event on November 27 - 7pm. It is at the Cornetstone Inn and you can read about it on the Website on facebook. If you have interest you can reach Justin at 609-206-1984....
Discover the long-forgotten mysteries of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Hear haunting tales and spirited folklore on entertaining candlelight walking tours in Strasburg and Lancaster city. Tours available year-round. Call or click for tickets and reservations....
Explore the other side of America's most historic and most haunted city on an eerily entertaining Candlelight Walking Tour or Haunted Trolley Tour. 90 minute tours of Independence Park and Society Hill year-round. Call or click for reservations and tickets....
Philadelphia may be the Cradle of Liberty, but it's also a city spooked by true ghastly stories of the city that inspired Edgar Allen Poe to write "The Murders of Rue Morgue" and "The Raven." A city frightening enough to contain Bram Stoker's research for "Dracula....
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort