You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Tickle Monster

Real Ghost Stories

The Tickle Monster

 

It has been a while since a last posted on this site and I have to thank all those who commented on my last story. The garage does no longer scare me too much. I think as I have got older, I've let go of the fear I have of that room that is unreasonable and the feeling that I'm being watched/crept up on has gone. The fact that many of you said that a ghost could not harm me really helped me.

Now, this incident that I am about to tell you about genuinely scared the living daylights out of me. I have no idea what could have caused this and therefore I am posting it on here.

It was about ten months ago that this happened. I was on the family computer in our study. I had my headphones in as I was sorting out music files for my iTunes library. My mum and dad were in the living room which is next door to the study, but there is about ten feet between the entrances to both rooms. My sister was upstairs watching a film in bed. My dog was in the garden. You may wonder why I just gave you all those details. They were completely necessary I promise you because I want you to know that there is no way that anyone in my family could have done this to scare me.

I was minding my own business when suddenly; I felt a finger run down the sole of my right foot from heel to the ball. I screamed very loudly and then yelled "oh my God, don't do that to me!" and looked down behind me, expecting to see either one of my parents or my sister. There was no one there. NO ONE. Here is where the details that I included above come in. There is no way either of my parents could have fled the room so quickly after doing that to me. My sister had remained upstairs all evening and my dog was outside!

Needless to say, I fled the room very quickly and didn't go back in there for several days. Could this just have been a muscle spasm or was it something more? It really did feel just like a finger tip...

Other hauntings by steph_western

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, steph_western, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kovutathelion (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-04)
i agree with Rashidah it may be a being that enjoys making people laugh or lives off positive energy. If so it may have needed to feed and with no positive energy around giving a bear foot a harmless little tickle might have been necessary. Not all spirits or interdenominational beings are scarey so don't worry.
kovutathelion (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
i agree with Rashidah it may be a being that enjoys making people laugh or lives off positive energy. If so it may have needed to feed and with no positive energy around giving a beat foot a harmless little tickle might have been necessary. Not all spirits or interdenominational beings are scarey so don't worry.
ghostinvestigator14 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
that is a foot fetish ghost, that makes would make me feel uncomfortable😲
danitz (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-20)
where was the mouse?

Probably a mouse, somehow I have that experience... With a mouse.
steph_western (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
I can asure you all that I was not overexaggerating. I felt it, sure as day. It definitely didn't feel good, it was terrifying.
Anyway, am comforted by the fact that you think it was just a muscle spasm.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
probably a spasm. And I agree with Nephele, you exaggerated it. But I'm sure it felt good.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
You probably over exaggerated and it was probably just a muscle spasm. Seriously, sometimes it feels like someones touching you when really it's just a weird reaction.

But, if something like that happens again then it probably isn't a muscle spasm:D
Haha
Rashidah (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
I use to have dreams when I was very young with a being tickling me... A lot.

I think the being was just playing with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: