You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Regaining My Composure

Real Ghost Stories

Regaining My Composure

 

Years passed these things, these beings coming to me for some reason I didn't know why they came to me or why that some of them thought I could help until I met north central paranormal. You see when I turned thirteen we moved to a cozy house in liberty addition it's also the one I'm currently staying in. When we moved here I knew I had some sort of ability, call it a curse of a gift whatever you wish to. I, myself prefer to call it a door that connects me to the other side.

Anyway I'm getting off topic in my new house there is a small girl's apparition and an older gentleman's apparition. I had seen these figures from the time we first walked into this house. The first week nothing really happened it was just another normal house well to me it was anyway, but to some people who hadn't had my experiences it was a haunted house. You would see the man walking around at night opening doors and cupboards. The young girl would run up and down the stairs giggling as if playing with a friend. They seemed to be fine with us being there. Until one day I was sitting in my room when this mirror statue kind of thing I had nailed to the wall flew off and hit me in the head. I was dazed and stumbling to my feet. I saw the older man waving toward me as if he wanted me to follow him and something told me to that it would be alright. Well I did and he really didn't hurt me or anything he just led me to the shed in our back yard. He walked around the corner to the back of it and I followed until he stopped and pointed to a gap in the bottom of the shed cover by a wire gate. I pondered about that as I walked back to the house, what did it mean Why did he show me that.

The next day I awoke to a strange feeling that I had to go back there. I arrived at the gap and in my mind I heard a man and child repeat (dig, dig, dig,) I didn't know why but I began to dig in the crawl space of a gap. Not long after digging I found a blanket then children's toys then a blood stained teddy bear where these the little girls. I knew who the man was. He was the former house owner he had fallen asleep with a cigarette in his mouth and perished in the flames, but this little girl made me wonder who she is and where she'd come from why was she here.

This stories getting a little long so I'll finish from where we left off in my next story until then

Other hauntings by searchin4thelight

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, searchin4thelight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

searchin4thelight (4 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
yes I have done my research on this house and for those who do not believe my stories do not read them instead of complaining about it to me your rude opinions don't matter because I'm the one who lived it I'm looking to talk to people who understand not doubt thank you.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
I am also curious to know if you got the police involved. If this gentleman perished in a fire at the home you are currently living in, there should be a newspaper article or some kind of report filed. Same goes for the disappearance of a child. Have you done any research to find out about these events?
robertar (223 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
Pjod, you could also be right.

That's all I wanted to say but this thing makes you type out more characters... Speaking of characters, those are the things you find in fictional stories.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
I could be wrong, but this story sounds too much like a bad TV show. Sorry, but paranormal activity usually does not start up and end so neat and convenient.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
Did you call the police and show them the items you found? It sounds like a possible crime scene.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: