You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Protective Relative

Real Ghost Stories

A Protective Relative

 

My name is Kris I'm 17 now but my story stars when I was just a few days old. You see ever since the day I came home from the hospital on the day of my birth I have always had a strong connection to spirits or apparitions but I'll explain that on another post now for my story.

The story was told to me by my parents considering I have no recollection of it. You see I was born in Fairmont like any normal kid well days passed and eventually when my mom recovered we came home. For the first few days everything seemed normal all up until one day when my dad was at work my mom was laid on the couch watching TV and I was laying on her chest asleep. Well my mom saw a huge black figure walking toward the couch it came right up to her knelt down and rested its head on my back. My mom held her breath and waited for it to disappear.

The next day my mom had tried to block that from her memory, but still wondered what she had seen. Well later that night my mom had put me in my crib about half an hour passed and she was coming to check on me well when she came to the kitchen she saw the same black figure walking into my room well all my mom said was "please don't go in there" and the figure vanished.

Well the next day my dad was asleep and I was in my crib sleeping well something told my dad to wake up and check on me when he opened the door my grandma who had died several days before I was born was holding me on the couch. My dad paused as my grandma bunky looked up she raised her finger to her lips and said "shhhhh he's asleep". My dad walked over slowly held out his arms she placed me in his hands and got up and faded away as she walked out the door.

I may have been too young to remember this but I still feel cold chills when I think of this story

Other hauntings by searchin4thelight

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, searchin4thelight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Halloween2013 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-27)
that story is amazing, your grandmother must have wanted to see you very much to come back from whatever plain she was in, to see you and hold you.
searchin4thelight (4 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
I'm glad you all enjoyed my story if you'd like to talk more or see some evidence or even talk to the paranormal invesigaters that invetigated my house add me on myspace. Kris Wilson is my name
String_o_lies 😁
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
You know I am glad you interpret this experience in a favorable light... Cause normally dark shadows are generally interpreted by some and quite a few here in a dark shade... And funny thing happened only recently my wife, who generally never sees anything saw a dark shadow follow me out the front door? And it wasn't my shadow as the door was shut perhaps 10 seconds prior... And I don't think for a second it was someone evil chasing me and couldn't be bothered writing about it, just in case I get talk into believing its a demon anywho... Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your stories...

Daz.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Well told story searchin4thelight: Very interested in knowing who the black shadow person was. Your dads experience sound phenomenal to see your grandmar like that, he is very lucky indeed. Keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
searchin4thelight: Very touching account...I'm glad your Dad didn't get scared, she may have dropped you!...Nice to see you've learned to embrace your gift 😊

Love your screen name by the way, I think it would apply to all of us on this site!...Looking forward to more from you ❤
SpookedNavarro (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
❤ wow this was such a great story I could see all of it in my heqad

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: