You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cold Warning

Real Ghost Stories

Cold Warning

 

I'm going to start by saying that I have always believed in the paranormal but this happened in my home one day after I get out of the shower.

I was walking past my kitchen and at first all I felt was a cold breeze. Thinking I left a window open, I looked around but they were all closed. Then I started to get this feeling that I was not alone, that I was being watched. I walked into my bedroom that's across from the kitchen and that's when I saw a full figure apparition of a man next to my refrigerator. He was tall and thin. I could see all the details of his clothes and face but yet I could see right through him. It scared me so bad I screamed and shut my door. My heart was racing and my hands started to sweat. Like ten minutes later I come out of my room and checked out my kitchen, but nothing.

My refrigerator was a small one back then, and I had it on top of two wooden crates. The next day I saw the man again from the corner of my eye, all my hairs stood on end and I ran and shut my door. I can feel that he is trying to tell me something, and I can feel that I'm not scared of him but just the fact I know he's a ghost. One minute later I heard a crash. I took a deep breath and swallowed my fear. I opened my door and to my surprise the crates gave way and the refrigerator fell. To this day I think it was a warning so I would not get hurt.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rosie170, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rosie170 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
going through that got me started into a new level of believer, since then I have very much obsessed about the paranormal. I started with magic, ouija, meditation, anything that can get me closer to what I wanted and lost my way. I don't mess with those things no more. I just believe in my heart that he was there to warn me. That or get me started with the path I went.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Could very well have been a warning, how long have you lived in this home? Has anyone else experienced things there before? There could be many explanations as to why you have seen this man, but a few more details are still required to make a serious judgment as to what is going on here. Keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing

Dan
rosie170 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
well I really don't know why but since then lots of things happen and I see many other things but never seen that man again.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
You were scared although you denied it. I don't think it is necessary for you to be scared of him. He wants to tell you something. Something has to do with the refrigerator or the location where the refrigerator is.
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
I think you are right about the warning. I would like to know if you have seen him since then.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: