You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Not Alone-tragic Loss Warning

Real Ghost Stories

Not Alone-tragic Loss Warning

 

On the evening of August 8th, 2022 around 6pm, my evening turned bad when I started having terrible lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, and pressure out of nowhere. I was 14 weeks pregnant and it seemed odd to me to be hurting like that already, so early on in my pregnancy. I sat down and figured I just needed to relax. An hour later I felt something and realized that I was bleeding. It became very heavy and I was terrified that I was going to hemorrhage to death. I went to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak where I was told that I had to come alone, no visitors. I got the grim news once the ER staff performed an ultrasound and there was my baby on the screen, lying still with no heartbeat.

I cried hysterically, wishing that I had someone there with me but all I had were the medical staff who told me that I could try again for another baby in the future. I wanted that baby. He was to be my first son. All night I cried as I lay there, helpless and alone. There was not much they could do but wait for me to pass the baby they said. I didn't sleep at all and it made me sad every time I heard the lullaby music played over the speaker system. I knew what that sound meant. A baby had been born, meanwhile there I was with a dead baby inside me.

I was admitted to the hospital and transferred to a room on the 3rd floor. After 12 hours of waiting and crying, it seemed like I was no longer alone in that room. The door to the room that I was in opened and closed on its own and there was an armchair in the room, near my bed. I felt a presence there. Finally when it was evident that I needed surgery, the door opened on it's own and closed on its own when the patient transporter arrived to get me and bring me to the OR. He noticed and said that was creepy. As I was being wheeled down the hall to the OR I got a glimpse of a tall, white man in scrubs standing there staring at me. He disappeared into thin air. I looked again but there were no doors he could've went into, only walls. I didn't see him in the OR. After I was moved from PACU to my room again, I felt a gust of cold air fly over me, like an invisible bird. I don't know who or what that was that was there, that presence, but it helped me feel less lonely.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mamamissy7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

XD_standup (1 posts)
+1
1 year ago (2022-09-23)
I am so sorry that this happened to you, I know how you feel and I know that God is with you in these tough times ❤ ❤ ❤
mamamissy7 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-08-27)
I'm sorry I forgot to check the comments. I was raised Christian. The man looked like a white man in pale blue scrubs. I guess I should've been more specific. I thought maybe he was a staff member there until he disappeared into the wall.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-08-14)
Hi Mamamissy7

Condolences on your loss, I can't imagine how you feel right now but I do hope that you will be able to be in a good place, mentally and physically.

Perhaps what you experienced was a sign that things will get better as time goes by.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-08-14)
White scrubs or a white robe?

I too am very sorry for your loss and I pray that your late son's Memory be Eternal.

I am curious to know, but you do not have to answer this at all, but are you spiritual or religious in the sense that you have a favorite spiritual understanding of the world? (Christian, Buddhist, Moslem, Jewish, etc.)

Because my gut feeling is this figure is not on the hospital staff.
blosomes (10 stories) (62 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-08-14)
I am really really sorry for your lost...
You must be having a really really bad time...
About the man you saw... Was he wearing white or is he a white guy? Just wondered...
But no matter what... I hope you will get well soon... And I am sorry I lost words for your situation... Really hoping every will be ok soon.

Ryujin

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: