You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is He A Ghost? Demon? Past Life Lover? Or My Dark Side?

Real Ghost Stories

Is He A Ghost? Demon? Past Life Lover? Or My Dark Side?

 

Let's just get straight to it here... I am 15 years old now. Just turned 15 actually. So... This happened to me quite a long time ago. I don't really remember, but... I think around when I was 12 or 13 years old I guess... I heard many of these "things" happen especially to teens so I don't know if this is only happening because us teens are experiencing hormonal things, you know what I mean.

I had searched all over the Internet and knew that people usually call this problem "sleep paralysis." OK, great. Now I know a lot about it. So, just let's get to the point here. He appears only in my dreams, so I just let it be, though it felt so real. But still its a dream, so nevermind about it.

BUT

Day by day, little by little he came into my life... Meaning... He appeared in reality! I don't know why this happened!

I saw a black figure man a lot of times in my mirror. I can also feel him beside me, and SEE him too. But not really clear, as I can see a human being. It's kind of a blur. But the strange thing is is that I usually see him with my left eye, not my right eye... So I thought it's my hair. I even once tried to pin my hair so that I would see clearly and sometimes I still can see him! But once more, he is much more clear in the mirror.

This is the most frightening thing that's happened to me. I was in my bathroom, brushing my teeth. I have a BIG mirror in front me, that covers almost half of the wall. And there's a huge bathtub behind me. (oh, and it was night time). Then when I was about to finish, I saw a black man figure, with a red colour all over his body, and it looks like blood. And this time it was really really clear! I can see this thing veeery clearly! I was really really scared that time! But I had no idea if it's the same being or not.

OK. So, though I'm a big girl, I still sleep with my mom (only). But then, since almost half a year, I didn't really sleep with her anymore. And until now, I never sleep with her anymore. I sleep in my room, all alone always. And since then, everytime I was just chilling... Or sitting... Or do anything on my bed, it would feel like somebody was sitting next to me! It's like the bed kind of bumps or wiggles a little.

I still don't care about it. Maybe I sound not scared at all, but I AM. It's just because this happens often, day by day I get used to it. And sometimes, almost everytime I go to sleep, I would hear and (feel) a scratching on my bed. It's like there's a person scratching her/his fingers on my bed. (Hope you can imagine what it sounds like).

There are a few things happened to me when the sleep paralysis happened (s*xually). Like what I remember, I felt a hand touch my neck, I felt heavy, caressing or someting like that and so on.

A lot of things happen but I will not type it all, so many things. But the point is, talking about this stuff, I have 3 dogs at my home. And I do believe that dogs are very sensitive to paranormal things.

So... If he's still with me, then why are my dogs not barking? I thought that it looks like he keeps a distance when I am fully awake, maybe he's only near me if I am asleep.

So the point is that I really want to know WHO or WHAT he is! Is he just a passing ghost? A demon?

A past life lover? Or... Maybe just part of my dark side, meaning... Maybe I manifested him! I have no idea at all. I once talked to 2 mediums, who are friends of my mother. They told me that "he is there" but you're going to be fine. But... I just don't really think so. He didn't really bother me for quite a long. Maybe for 2... 3...weeks, I guess.

Oh, I just remember! And one more thing! (I really really love music, so I listen to my iPod everyday). Sometimes, while listening to my iPod, I felt strange with some of the lyrics. Then suddenly I remember him, and it's like I recieved a message from him through the lyrics! Get it? So for example, the lyric is "I will never leave you alone" then suddenly remember him and get this feeling or thoughts that he's trying to tell this to me. Meaning... I am never going to leave you, I'm going to stay with you. Like that, for example... What do you think it is? Is it possible or just my mind?

Ohh and... I am not a religious person, so pleeaaaseee... Sorry, really sorry, no offense! Please no christian advice, or anything like that. So thank you veeery much for your help and advice, or opinions too. Thank you very much! And if anyone have any idea who or what he is, please tell me.

Other hauntings by scarletnine

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scarletnine, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
If he ever does appear, use this spell against him:
Http://books.google.com/books?id=SW8AAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA267
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-08)
[at] idschick yea I don't really mind or think about it anymore and it never happen anymore though sometimes I dream that might be link or attach to it, but well can't say it since its just dreams...
And yes I know just by the power of our thoughts we create pur own reality... We manifest it, but thanks anyway I really appreciate it:))
benjaman (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
Hey Scarlet, do you possibly have IM, facebook, Skype, or some medium of online chat? My name is Ben and I have a really similar situation to yours... Email me ajeww [at] aol.com
ldschick87 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
Well I'm glad you got rid of it, see if you put mind to it, it will appear. Remember the brain is a powerful thing. Now focus on other things like school or your family.
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
Hey all once again thanks a lot for the comments and advices... Now it happening again to me and I don't hear him anymore though sometimes I think he appears in my dream but I thinks iys just my own image that I create but I still feel that occasion happened to me long time ago still is a mysterious... Mmm well a bit, but well everything is fine now and it's been a long time... So once again thank you very much I really appreciate it, and if anything happen again I'll post again...
Cheerypop123 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
Well I don't know what it is but hopefully it goes away try to ignore it or pray every so often it might help wish you the best of luck. 😊
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Hello again Scarlet. I will try my best to list the remedies and tools that are in my knowledge to help with your situation. But you must make up your mind to get rid of the demon creature once and for all.

Firstly, some notes on the experience you lately shared. The incident fits into the type of other sexual assaults by demons, that is: taking place in the half-awake-half-asleep or a trance-like state, often accomponied by sleep paralysys, the experience is usually mistaken to be a dream after awaking, though the memory from it is exceptionally vivid.

Events like that can be found in historical writings and depictions, alongside many modern accounts like yours, and even the victimizations of entire towns and villages. Read about the attacks by a bat-winged incubus demon, locally called the Popo Bawa, in Tanzania in 2007 and 2001:
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6383833.stm?lsm
Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1446733.stm

I have to reconsider my previous hypothesis, that the demon was your creation, as you can't ever have imagined a being with those features.

I'm very sorry to hear about the attack by the demon, you know what the action constitutes in normal society, and I hope it inspires you to not delay anymore to take strong and resolute action to remove that being.

Here I present some potent solutions. They go from the simplest to just a little more involved, but if Leonardo de Vinci can be trusted, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Use them as directed and with intention:

1. Prayer was seen to be wonderfully effective especially against demons and negative beings. And I give you this before. It's a simple prayer, but used with the right intention and reverence, it will just work. Have the intention that you are removing the demon forever, and believe that it will happen with the help of God. You will feel it if it does.

"Heavenly Father, I do not know if I have any demons on me but if I do I want them removed now."

2. Perhaps the most fundamental and basic principle of defeating, or actually being immune, to all negative energies and beings is this one. It relies on conquering the fear and accepting the demon as it is without judging it, yet having your own will. It actually relies on loving the creature, but read on for the specifics, if you already tried the first method.

"Fear motivates our ego, and blocks our channel to our Divine Self. The darkness and light all come from the same source, and that source resides in us. To give you an example, this experience was how I learnt about Love and Acceptance. Many years ago I was at a good friends place having an astrological reading from her. I then did some spiritual healing on her, as this was happening I felt a presence in the room sitting in an empty chair. My friend also felt the Being but did not know who it was. By the time I got home, back to my house I was literally crawling in the door, all the way home I had felt weaker and weaker. I had to go straight to bed and that night I had the experience of an energy trying to attack me, and a dream of a Being making young girls into zombies. The next day I rang a friend and she said there were beings who did this, of course I became even more fearful. That night I prayed for help, and as I went to bed I became aware of great Amethyst points coming up all around me in the Etheric, for protection. Then I felt the Being coming in, attempting to draw all my energy and keep me in a state of fear. I kept sending it Love and Light but this did nothing, then a voice within me asked "What does God do?" I answered "Loves and Accepts". It immediately went away and has not returned, I did not have to think it needed Love or Light, in the greater reality it already is that. All I had to do was accept it as it is, no judgment, this wonderful gift is the secret to all healing and protection. I have used this formula from then on with one hundred percent success."

3. The third method relies on the egg shape. This shape has some incredible properties in nature and is used widely in nature, the least of which is - the egg. But also incredible is the power of an egg-shaped energy shield or cage, created just with your mind, to protect yourself or to trap the demon. Then tell the egg or God to destroy the trapped demon.

"The Kryahgenetics Egg is a wonderful cosmic tool that can be used both as a protective protocol and also as a quarantine device. To use as a protective mechanism, put yourself in a Kryahgenetics Egg (or have the egg come to you) and have DNA helix running down the core of your body. When you feel comfortable, tell the egg to "Turn ON" and it will immediately start sucking all the debris out of your body, and when it hits the shell it will be instantly neutralized. With each breath, release debris until you feel calm and stable. You can also use Kryahgenetics Eggs to protect pets, houses, cars, airplanes, etc. I have put eggs around planes I was traveling in and stopped turbulence... On many, many occasions. (I know it kind of freaked the pilot out because they forewarned the passengers of serious "bumps" and made the stewardesses stop their services and sit town until it was over... So I double egged the plane and it never happened!) "

So here are the three methods that will get rid of the demon once and for all. If you read up to this point without trying any of the methods, then make up your mind now. Go up to the first method, read the instructions, and try it now.
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Ah well I see thanks a lot devious... And yes I know it must be because of my hormonal too I do believe...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
Hello scarletnine.:)

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing such scary things. I'm not really convinced that this entity is a demon, but it DOES sound like it doesn't want you to get rid of it, if it's a real thing. It is also very possible that your hormones have created an illusion that gets worse as you stress out about it.

My advice would be, firstly, to try and find an activity that will keep you busy and away from home. Engross yourself in a hobby or play a sport, something like that. Generally when you burn off your excess energy doing something productive, not only will you sleep better but you will not have all that stored up energy for something to feed off of, and it will most likely move on, seeing that you have nothing to give it.

Most importantly I would suggest not acknowledging it whatsoever. Don't look, don't talk to it, don't talk about it (outside of consulting someone like a medium/psychic, family member, friend or physician if it continues) and try not to communicate with it in any way.

By the way, PMS stands for pre-menstrual syndrome, and it is basically a collection of physical symptoms that are the precursor to your cycle. For example, those cramps you get? Those are a product of PMS. Other symptoms include bloating, water retention, moodiness, sleepiness and other muscle aches and pains (particularly back and abdominal pain). PMS also screws with your hormones so if it's possibe that this situation is being exacerbated by them, perhaps you should consider visiting a physician and start taking birth control pills? It'll help suppress your PMS symptoms, lighten your cycles and stabilize your hormones.

I hope this all helps... And thank you to so many other folks on here (including my fellow Loonies!) for offering great and sound advice!
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
Kay I get it, but what is pms? And by the way, it's true... Many things happened around us... And I know it's true. From where I live many people get married to a ghost or a demon
ldschick87 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
you really need to not think about it to much, you're putting to much mind to it. You can't get pregnant by a demon c'mon now seriously. You're letting you imagination run wild. I like I said your body is going throug changes. If you really suffering stomach pain then go to your doctor. PMS is a witch.
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
But umm... Few weeks ago something happened, but it's kind of embarresing though... Ok so the point is, Everytime I'm having my cycle (you know women hood) my tummy will get hurt but not down there...
But this time my tummy doesn't hurt my it hurt down there, it feels like there's an irritation... I told my mom and she said well it's a good thing that you're tummy doesn't hurt but about that I don't know... And I also think that this time it's too fast since the last date of my previous cycle... Then at that night I was half asleep and Half awake and see this red eyes demon with bat wings, all black was thrusting me! I was so freaked out about having a demon baby! But I went back to sleep thingkinh it might be just my imagination... But I swear I remember I woke up and I saw that clear... But I still gave no idea about that
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Adolphos and gltc thanks a lot for the comments...
And yeah I've been ignoring it and it's been unite a while since it happened but though sometimes I feel the same presence in my dreams, but I think it's just dreams you know... So I don't really care about it, but sometimes I see a shadow in the corner of my eyes hut I do believe it's only me who can see because I created him... Just like what Adolphos said...
glfc (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
this happened to my best friend. She was dreaming about a demon girl. And she eventilly started seeing it in a mirror even I saw it a few times. As hard as it may be. Try your best to ignore it because it will feed of your negative energy, if it sences fear then it will become physicaly and mentally stronger. It may even start speaking to you or coming to you when wide awake. You need to ignore it, if you sence it is with you just carry on with everyday life as if nothing is happening. It takes a while but it should work. If not and it gets worse... See an excorsist to tell the demon/spirit to leave you alone. It works I have known people who have had that done before... Hope I helped 😁
Adolphos (62 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
If the being began with your thoughts, then you created it. But it still is not part of you, though it may be attached to you. Maybe it didn't begin with your thoughts, and just appeared in your sleep by surprise, and you manifested it by giving your energy and thus you gave it a physical body. It is not part of you, but it can still be attached to you.

Get into a thoughtful and sincere state, and say this prayer:

"Heavenly Father, I do not know if I have any demons in me but if I do I want them removed now."
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
Adolphos, once more thank you very much and I've red those 2 stories... Yea that happened kind of simillar... But to think of it, I still have no idea is he's just part of me... Or I'm the one who manifasted him...
I should've forget him since this is not happening quite a while but... Somehow he or whatever is that really attracts me, and make me curious... And now I'm not scare cause I've experiened it so I know it already...
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
It is by its nature. Its dark form and red eyes, common features of demons found throughout this site, provides further proof. Striking examples include the these, but you may skip these if you don't doubt it:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10561
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10480

You can destroy it. And please do because otherwise, it will go on to torment other humans during their sleep. If you keep it, you will bring harm to yourself and possibly your end through the demon.

You can destroy it using the following charm:
Http://books.google.com/books?id=SW8AAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA267
Followed by "Destroy" and "God destroy the demon!"

For protection, use the following talismans, which you can have on paper or wear on yourself:

1. A pentagram, which has been known since ancient times to block evil spirits and demons.
There are two here:
Http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Star polygon 5-2.svg/800px-Star polygon 5-2.svg.png
Http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Pentagram%20green.svg/800px-Pentagram%20green.svg.png
(the 800 before px indicates size that can be changed)

2. A cross or holy symbol relavant to other religions.

Prayer has been seen to be wonderfully effective against demons. And it can be used before or during an encounter. Beforehand, call on God and the guardian angels to protect you.

Keep the symbols covered or up-side-down, until it comes near you. Then say a prayer and uncover the symbols. Then use the charm.

Be confident, brave and strong. Please destroy the demon for the sake for yourself, and other humans who will otherwise be victims of the being for possibly longer than humans at present live.
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-03)
Oh wow yea I know it's true thanks a lot Adolphos:... Mean yes at first I did thought that he's my creation
But so..., are you saying that he's actualy a demon too?
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-03)
Hello Scarlet,

This is nothing but a incubus. Below is an excerpt for a very large work that covers many more topics, Thinking and Destiny by Harold Percival. I hope that after reading this, you learn of the proper course to take. But you better do it soon, because as the being becomes manifest, your condition will deteriorate and it will be much harder to deal with.

"One of the worst phases of psychic destiny connected with dreams is is the creation of an incubus or succubus, or obsession by one created by another person. Such phases are fortunately unusual in modern times.

An incubus is a male created by a woman, a succubus is a female created by a man. These creatures are created by a person having no sexual intercourse, but thinking, while the sex force accumulates, about a form of the opposite sex which has the features and traits most desired. The thought is built into a form by elementals, and in time it appears to the person in a dream. Then or later the person has intercourse in dream with that form. The appearance and relation continue, until there is a definite presence at night.

Every human has two sides; the female side is suppressed in the man, and the male side is suppressed in the woman. To carnalize the entity there must be a physical germ, as in the case of any physical body to be born. The suppressed woman is called upon by the man, or the suppressed man by the woman, to furnish this germ, which is astral. Then this unites with the solid germ of the vitality, and so there is a basis for the building of a physical body which is gradually made solid by its absorption of vitality. The desire attracts to this the basis a nature unit from one of the elemental races, a disembodied sense elemental which belonged to another human. This elemental having, as all elementals have, the form of a human, had gone back into its element, after the breath-form of the human to whom it had belonged, was divided. It attaches itself to the germ. As it becomes more physical it continues the relation with the person in the waking state. It partakes of all the four elements through their systems in the fourfold physical body; so it gets its breath and blood and nourishment in addition to the generative force which the thing started. Ultimately it appears to its creator during the waking hours as a fleshly, palpitating being of the other sex and is a succubus or an incubus, endowed by the elementals with even more beauty, grace, strength, amorousness and desire than its creator thought of. If the thought was of something brutish, fierce, bestial, then the succubus or incubus will present that in a greater degree than desired.

Seen by any other person the thing would seem like a human being, solid and real, but there would be something strange about it. The cause of the strangeness would be that the thing has no atmosphere of its own, as it can only exist in the atmosphere of its creator, or in those of another human.

At first the thing comes only in dreams, but as it becomes more established in the psychic atmosphere of its creator, it can appear to him or her in daylight. It may appear gradually or suddenly, at first only when it is desired, but later even when it is not desired. It can disappear gradually or suddenly, as it is only half physical. It explains its existence according to the nature of the individual. If its creator is religiously inclined, it may say that it is a saint or an angel; if the human likes art or aesthetics, it may claim to be a god or goddess appearing by special favor.

In the early stages of association, the thing will be affectionate and loving, and wait on its lover. Then it demands more, grows insistent and commanding. It may show jealousy, revenge and anger, and may harm its lover. Often the human would like to get rid of it, but cannot, not knowing how. Then fear comes. As the human grows weaker because of loss of vitality, a nameless dread begins to overshadow him and insanity or suicide may be the end. However, the demon cannot continue its existence unless it can get vitality from a living human being. It may get this vitality from sleepers in their dreams, or it may obsess one of its own sex; then the obsessed is driven by the obsession to intercourse with the other sex."
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
Hey Ryaan, I just red ure comment thanks a lot... And yes, he always appear with all black clothes... Black hair, but red eyes... And he's a bit pale though. But I have no idea if he's a demon or just my creation, you know what I mean?
And for Idz yea thanks a lot, it is true... But somehow its not always like that, its different...
And Blood, its not that easy... Its not easy to just talk to him, so... I don't know
RyaanTheBlueAngel (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
I'm 13 and I've never heard of anybody my age or yours having anything like this, except for my friend Alycia, who is 15, and has little ghost follower. She's been seeing him since she was about 7 I think? I've gotten orbs in photo's I've taken in the direction he was at, and she said that he was acting strange, because he was also paying attention to me, and he never messed with people. I also figured out his name, which I don't remember how. She said he was blonde and around 17, he had chinese writing for tattoos all over him. Then, I was talking to her on email, and she said that he had left for a little bit and when he came back, he showed her a picture of me surrounded by light, and I hadn't seen her for several months. I knew she was serious, because she started learning sign language, just because that was the only way he could communicate with her. So maybe its something like this? It could be a demon, does it have something animal like, like claws, scales in certain spots of the skin, red eyes? If so then it could be a demon.
ldschick87 (10 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
ok then no christian advice, here it goes. Hormones πŸ˜†, you mention you just turn 15. Durning the teenage years your body is developing and your hormones are on over drive and as well as your imagination. About the lyrics try to listen to classical music. Music do influence your mood. If you continue feeling like that, sorry to say but you just have find a creative way express your feelings. Don't think about it to much.
Look at it in a more scientific view. Maybe you need a boyfriend or maybe a girlfriend😲. Don't dwell on it to much ok. Not trying to sound rude, but you did say no religious advice so I gave you a scientific advice, I hope it helps you. 😁
bloodlover17 (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
My opinion is that it sounds like it means no harm. But try to talk to the spirt. To me it sounds like some one that is there to watch over you But just in case lite some candles to make the spirt be at rest 😊
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-30)
Hey once again thanks a lot guys! I will tell what happened next ^^
EmilyFortune (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-25)
Hey:)
Go here:http://thehauntedlife.blogspot.com/
It's my blog but especially made for this demon what ever thing, I've done a research and I've put all my research link there, maybe you can figure what is that "guy".:))
noxas (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
If you want to get rid of him let me know. I know of a few ways of dealing with these things. Rissum [at] hotmail.com
EmilyFortune (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-20)
What happen to you is similar to what had happen to me, except that THING threatening me if I tried to get rid of him, he'll kill the people I loved. Well, I'm going to post my story soon. And is that THING still with you and follow you around?:)
❀
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Hey guys thanks a lot for your comments, and for paranormal, I'm sorry but I can't send you an email it will always failed...: (
ParanormalActivity (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
😭 wow I am really curious about all these things that happen to you maybe you maybe you could email me on daddyslottleangel [at] hotmail.com.have you tried talking to a phycik? Maybe you should. You also mentioned that you talked to 2 mediums. Maybe they could talk to your doctor and tell him what's beenhappening to you and if they all come to a conclusion maybe they could figure out who he is and what he is.
scarletnine (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Hey guys, once again thanks a lot for the comments... But considering it, I don't think am going to use an ouija board, I think is a bit too dangerous, since I don't really know who or "what" he is... So I still have no idea, is it much better to just let it be or try to contact with it. But he didn't really bother me for quite a long time, mm... Maybe around 2 or 3 weeks ago I guess... But I'm still very curious about this, and this lately somtin a bit strange happened. Everytime I'm at home alone (or in my bedroom), I often felt a hand touching my back... At first I thought it was my clothe or t-shirt, but it's not. All kinds of clothes, and eveyrtime I changed this hand still touching my back (still on the same spot). So I'm not really scare about this because I'm very confused! What is that?!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: