You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man In The White Suit

Real Ghost Stories

Man In The White Suit

 

I saw a man appear beside my bed when I was about 6 years old. I lived in Texas on Ashley Road, I believe it was near Katy, Tx. His hair was black and slicked back. He wore a white suit with a red rose in the front pocket. It reminds me of a prom outfit on someone from the old days now that I'm older. He glowed so bright it lit up my whole room. I remember being terrified and paralyzed. I was trying to move, but it felt like every part of my body was being pushed down on the bed. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. I think he may have tried to speak to me but I was so terrified I have no recollection of what he said. He vanished after what felt like forever but was probably no more than a few minutes. And it was as if I had been screaming the whole time because as soon as he was gone my voice was so loud it was like I had been screaming the whole time.

My mom rushed in once she heard me screaming but he was already gone. It was like he had froze the noise while he was there. She was freaked out but dismissed it. He was young. Maybe teens or in his twenties and had sharp features. He may have been beautiful but I've never felt such fear.

Side note while I lived there at night sometimes giant roaches would start flying in my room. Like large amounts sometimes 20 or more. I have no idea if it's related but my mom had the house fumigated and it was always only in my room. I have only seen him the one time but have never forgotten and often wondered if anyone else has experienced something similar or seen the same man. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aurella, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-24)
OMG, the flying roaches! 😳 When I was a teenager we lived in a house that was infested with them, I hated that so much. We couldn't get rid of them no matter what we did. But I had only seen ONE that could fly like you described. I was vacuuming the living room carpet and sucked it up in there. That's so strange so many like that were in your room. Someone told me they're "queen" roaches, I don't believe it.

I've had one incident where I couldn't move like you did. I wrote a story here about it. The title is "Serenading Guitar" and the whole time this song that I've never heard before was playing, I couldn't move?! I was kind of scared, but the melody that was being played was sad. When the guitar stopped playing I could move and sat up in bed looking around, no one was there. When I laid back down the whole thing started all over again.

I can't explain it, but somehow it brings me comfort that I'm not the only one who has experienced something similar. Thank you for sharing your story. Praying that you be surrounded with the white light for protection so you won't be afraid anymore. ❤
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-24)
Hi Aurella

An experience like that would creep out any kid, maybe he was trying to tell you something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: