You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Was That My Best Friend?

Real Ghost Stories

Was That My Best Friend?

 

One morning in December 2010, my dad woke me up to get ready for school. As I lay in bed for a few minutes, I suddenly hear my name, and a "Hi" following it. This was December 20th, the day before my friends 15th birthday. As the day went on, I told all of my friends, and kept thinking to myself: was that my imagination, or was that real. One of my friend's said "Did you recognize the voice"? As I thought about it, I was like... O My Gosh! Yes! 6 years have passed... And I recognized the voice that said hi to me that morning. It then hit me that after 6 years have passed; she is still with me to this day.

I have a guardian Angel by my side, and I always will. Although I haven't heard her since, I know I am bound to hear it again soon. After getting older and realizing what happened when we were so young, and how she passed, I learned that anything can happen, even with my best friend who constantly is by my side. What gets me the most though, is I feel energy in my room whenever I go in. At times, it will be freezing, and at other times it will be really hot in the same certain parts of the room. I have not yet seen my best friend who passed away in third grade, but I hope to soon. She wasn't even a best friend, she was a sister. I hope she will talk to me again soon, but should I talk back to her? I tried, but the words wouldn't come out. I know she is waiting to say more, so when I wake up tomorrow morning, I am hoping to hear her voice again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freshmen11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

seesthings626 (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
Yes,talk to her... Even if you can't see her...
Maybe when you feel the energy in your room just say a little hello...
😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
I am REALLY big on "comfort zone".
I know how anxious you must feel, waiting to see and communicate with your friend again. It can be very uplifting, exciting and a bit disappointing, as well.
Count yourself blessed to have heard her that morning. So many just ache for that opportunity. If she returns with a message, fine. If not, at least she spoke to you once. 😊
Thank you
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
you should reply back, she might have an important message to tell you. God bless! ❤
GhostBeliever40 (27 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
Interesting story, she is still there with you until the day she passed away. You don't need to wait for her to talk, talk to her. Like KimSouthO said.

Good Luck
Lucy-Issy (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
By the way I am new here
I had that aswell!
I told my friends and there then had it!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
You can talk to her even if she hasn't said anything to you. Just speak to her as you would if she was with you.

I would also suggest that you tell her to cross over. I am certain you want her to be happy and at rest. She may feel some things are not complete on this side, keeping her here.

We do not want to be selfish with friends, they need peace and crossing over will give that peace.

Thanks for sharing your story,

God Bless!
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
How long were you friends if she was only in the 3rd grade? Since kindergarden or first grade. Two or three years? From 5 until 8?
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
I believe that when you make a good friend or best friend who like a sibling to you I believe that it a bond that lasts for life and afterwards. I don't believe that strong bonds break away easily. Hopefully you two will be able to talk to each other.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I am a firm believer that connections people form with each other may weaken, but never break. It certainly couldn't hurt anything to speak aloud to your friend. Who knows, it just may strengthen the bond you two share. Best wishes.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: