You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Screams

Real Ghost Stories

Screams

 

Hello, my name is Cocaracha! Something really strange happened to me one week ago! It was about 11:00pm and I was watching TV with my boyfriend, when suddenly I heard footsteps. I asked my boyfriend if he heard something and he said no, so I thought that it was only my imagination and ignored it.

But after 10 minutes I heard somebody screaming I was scared, I looked out of the window and I saw a girl with long black dress walking on the yard in my house! I said to my boyfriend that something is on our yard, but he looked outside the window and he saw nothing! My boyfriend told me to calm down and hugged me. I couldn't sleep all night. I was thinking only about the girl that I saw in my yard.

The next day, I asked my neighbors if they saw the girl that I saw and they said that 34 years ago, one 15 year-old girl died in fire. I told my boyfriend that I want to move in other house and because he loves me, he agreed with me. So now we are looking for a new house. I also told my mom what I saw and she said that probably it's just my imagination, but I know it wasn't. I clearly saw the girl in a black dress.

The day after this, it was 10:00pm and my boyfriend and me were kissing, when again I heard somebody screaming. I can't wait to move away from this house!

I hope you liked my story!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cocaracha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-02)
WOW Its so weird. I find it weird that your boyfriend didn't her anything. But one time I was at my friends house and I heard a beaping noise and no one else did. I was so scared. I didn't know why no one else heard it but it was really weird.



~~Amy~~
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
If a 15 year old girl died in a fire near your home or in you didn't say which, it should be on record some where. Then you would know everything you needed to about her, or you would know if your nieghbors were just teasing you.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
Don't move yet! Investigate while you still can. You might want to have a seance after you find out the 15 year old's name.Don't worry I blieve you! Best of luck.

~~Takuari
My_Cat_Guards_Me (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
Hey Cocaracha

Maybe it was a banshee you heard scream. Although banshees are known only to cry when a person you know is about to die or if something really really bad is about to happen.
I also had a thought. I read this book a while ago and there was a section on what are called reply ghosts which are ghosts that reply their death over and over. It's quiet weird that should happen though without a fire!

LucyXX
xXxSpiralxXx (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
Thank you for sharing your experience. It was a great story. I wish you good luck in the future.
JoshD (5 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
So your boyfriend never heard the screaming? Did you hear it loud and clear or was it like quiet in your head?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: