You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Didn't Stay to Play

Real Ghost Stories

Didn't Stay to Play

 

I have lived in many houses in my life, many which were haunted. When I was about 5 years old, I was in my room just sitting there playing with my toys. I had had my door blocked with stuffed animals so my brother could not get in. As I was sitting there playing with my toys, I looked up on my bed and I saw a young girl in her mid twenty's with long brown beautiful hair. She was very pretty but had harsh eyes and she was as clear as day, she didn't say anything, she just sat there and looked at me, and because I was young, I didn't know any better, I climbed up on my bed with my toys and asked this young girl to play with me. She didn't reply, she kind of just sat there watching me, so eventually I got frustrated and climbed back down on the floor and continued to play. A few minutes later, I looked on my bed and she was gone... But the animals that were blocking the only door to get in never moved.

I really payed no attention to this at all until I told the girls across the street about what had happened. They were shocked so they decided to investigate what was going on in my house using a ouija board, they figured out that this young girl had lived in the house many years before I did and was very happy in her home, she was a single mother and one day while her daughter was playing out front and she went missing from the front of the house and was never seen again. She told my friends that I had blue eyes and brown hair like her daughter and that she thought I was her daughter. I believe she is attached to something I own because sometimes I can still feel her presence. Friends and family believe I sort of have a 6th sense and I don't mind it at all.

Lisa Cote

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LisaBabe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Becky_babe (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Thats actually... Quite nice! I like it! It's sweet... And good luck with your 6th sense! My friends believe I have one! Loves & kisses!

- Rebecca
rezeoth (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-10)
weird I never would think about that but that just means we are all connected by looking almost alike but we are all different

love life pain it's all the same
Melissa (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
Wow you are so lucky to have experienced something like that:) You don't see her anymore though do you? You just feel her right? People say that as we grow older we grown out of things like that, maybe that's why you only feel her presence now eh?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: