You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Baby Boy Stay On My Mind

Real Ghost Stories

Baby Boy Stay On My Mind

 

With the situation that we are facing right now, social distancing and gatherings are not allowed. A lot of things changed. Specially when you are working onsite, meetings are no longer allowed. It's a bit hard though, but somehow I find it much better.

I have to say I am working from home. Lucky me! One night, we had a quick huddle and we had it via zoom. My wife and daughter were sleeping already and the only light I had was just the ring light. Our room was a bit dark, but what I normally do is I leave the television on so that it can add up a lil' bit light.

During the meeting, we were having fun, a little bit serious and we were focused on listening to what my supervisor was saying. The meeting should only be 30mins but it lasted 1hr. Via zoom meeting, (Honestly, I wish I could share the screenshot what my colleague sent to me regarding of what she saw but I accidentally deleted it) my colleague was sending me private message via zoom asking me 'dude, nasaan ang mag ina mo?' (where's your wife and your daughter?) to my surprise.

I replied back to her 'tulog na, baket?' (they're sleeping now, why?) Then she sent me a picture via Facebook messenger and to my surprise, there's a pale looking, yellow eyed little boy who's like peeking under the table that my computer is on. I literally jumped off from my chair! My wife got surprised as to why am I in panic and even my team who's on zoom was surprised by my actions.

I just literally shrugged it off and just let it slip to my teammate. I did not let my wife her know about it because she might panic. So, what I did, (I don't know if what I did is right) is I have this app on my phone 'PARALUS' where I can ask spirits and they will answer me from it.

ME: My name is *&%$# and I meant no harm. May I ask why you're here?

PARALUS: lost, might do, above (these are the answers I got from the spirit app I have)

ME: (shocked with the answer but still continue asking) may I know are you from here... (took time to answer but...)

PARALUS: Yes, lost, hungry (these are the answers I got from the spirit app I have)

And then I receive no more answers.

Can somebody tell what is that? Is that someone or something that lingers in our room?

After that, there's some strange things have been happening in our room, like some of my shoes are missing and find it somewhere else even if I am not moving it.

Please help.

Other hauntings by spookyONE69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spookyONE69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JoJorocks (4 stories) (27 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-07-07)
Spookyone69

Have you ever try researching about the history of your place. Or if someone had died there. Maybe a lost soul or some sort of an entity.
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-06-14)
Hi there SpookyONE69,

By the term "huddle" my guess is you're working in BPO industry?

Anyway, I find it odd that your computer's camera was able to see the area under the table where your computer is seated.

You mentioned that you deleted the photo from your phone's gallery and your co worker did the same. Have you tried to check your conversation history with your co worker? I'm pretty sure it's still there. Also, there's this phone feature in every phone's gallery called "recently deleted photos" where you can find- of course, your recently deleted photos. Have you checked it there?

I'll wait for your response ❤️
TheCavemaster (5 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-11)
Hi spookyONE69!

I am The Cavemaster. I am into publishing new Tagalog Horror Stories on line and will soon be creating a YT Channel narrating these horror stories. I found this story very creepy and decided to re-publish it on my facebook page but Tagalized.

I am not inclined and gifted with paranormal gifts or any sixth sense but I am really interested listening to such stories. I believe that these experiences should be shared and talked about because after all, we are spiritual beings bound to be freed from our physical constraints.

You might have more stories to share, should you wanted to be featured on my facebook page or sooner on my YT Channel, do not hesitate to email me on storiesfromthecavern [at] gmail.com. You may also send me a private message on facebook through my page, "Stories from the Cavern."

Thank you and looking forward to this new beginning with you.

-The Cavemaster
spookyONE69 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-05-03)
Hello SWS,

I hope your sister faye gets her that ring light though.

Thank you for reading my story. God bless 😊
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
Hello SpookyONE69,

Sorry if my sister Faye confused you by using my member ID to comment, it won't be the last time because she visits often and jumps on my PC. She's using my computer at the moment and I'm logged in as SWS.

I've introduced Faye to YGS because she like me has lots of experiences to share.

She's enjoying commenting and probably getting carried away.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it's intriguing.

Best wishes,
SWS. 😘 ❤
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
[at] Spookyone,
I had to google ring light. I had no idea what that was.
That's a scary situation. I hope things have settled.
Faye 👵
spookyONE69 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-05)
Hello Rajine,

We're Christians. We don't have that kind of rituals. Hehe. But for sure, I'll find a way to have it recorded.

Thank you for reading my story.
Rajine (14 stories) (735 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-02)
Hi spookyONE69

Better to be prepared for the next time 😁 but you if you feel creeped out by it you can always do a house cleansing ritual.
spookyONE69 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-02)
Hello Rajine,

Oh. Tell me about it. Until now, it's still mysterious to me. But whenever I felt something weird, I have my phone and my camera ready to have it covered I will someday share it here
spookyONE69 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-02)
Hello Lady-Glow

I'd like to keep it anonymous 😊

I asked her if she still have it, unfortunately she told me she deleted it after sending it to me.

It was very down right chilling.
Rajine (14 stories) (735 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-04-01)
Hi spookyONE69

I would definitely go out of my mind if that had happened to me, perhaps it could be a lost spirit of a child? Do you or have you heard about any deaths in your area and surrounding recently? Also did you get a negative or a bad vibe from this experience?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-01)
Have you asked your coworker if she still has the picture?

Could you please elaborate on the setup of your work area? I'm curious because, usually, during those zoom conferences it's hard to see whatever is under the area ones computer is seated on.

Could it be your wife or kid moving your shoes?

"ME: My name is *&%$#"
This made me laugh... Those characters are usually used instead of bad words!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: