You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The 3 Little Monsters

Real Ghost Stories

The 3 Little Monsters

 

From the age of 2 to 9, I was haunted by 3 inhuman beings. Whenever I attempted to exit or enter my room, at night, something would give me a strong pull away from the doorway. They would always manage to find me, no matter where I moved, even in a different state. I was so terrified, that I rarely left the room.

"The 3 Little Monsters" only showed there grotesque faces to me a couple of times. The facial features were quite random. I remember 1 had an abnormally long nose. They stood crouched, like a cat, but on 2 feet. The clothing was similar to what a joker would wear, and almost identical.

After I moved a third time, I lost "The 3 Little Monsters", or they, lost interest in me. I can assure you that I did not imagine this, or dream about it, this is 100% true.

Lastly, does anybody know what they were, and why they were bothering me? I have been fairly sensitive to ghosts my whole life, but I blocked them out after 1 physically harmed me. But that story is for later on.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me solve this. And there is no need to talk to me like a child, for I am 14 years of age, and plenty mature. I have experienced numerous paranormal happenings, and can be treated like an adult.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kenzi458, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

applerose (13 stories) (139 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Here is my opinion - though I am far at being a professional in the spirit world. I ask that you forgive me if I sound a little lame.

When we are children, I believe that we have a sixth sense about us - meaning that we pick up on and see things that adults can not or will not accept. Only a few of us (adults) can recall our childhood experiences - Me being one of them. (not trying to plug a story here - but in my story "Bits and Pieces" I remember of several instances that happen to me as a child - as early as 4 years old.)
When I was child - there were many things that happen to me that were so hard to explain - I even remember getting into trouble for things - for example: my mother had a bird cage that hung from a stand - and one day I was looking at the bird and talking to the bird -when all of the sudden the bird cage and stand just fell over - My mom heard the commotion and there I was standing over the bird cage - stunned and shaken. Needless to say I was spanked and sent to my room for knocking over the bird cage - only I did not even touch it - I would not dare tell my mother that I did not do it - for the fear of being spanked again for lying. That is just one of the many, many things that happen to me. As I became older did I start hearing the term "Imps" (little demons) and realized that I had these imps following me (seen them a few times -like you they only show themselves here and there) and they loved getting me into trouble. As I got older the less things were happening - and I believe that was because I had grown stronger and could resist the imps.
I hope this has helped you in some way - sometimes reading other people experiences can give you the answers that you seek.
Good story and you mention that you had another story - can not wait to read that one. Take care 😊
Sporky (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
zombieveronica - "duendes" is what my parents used to call those.
JustinEckert (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
from the way you described them they could be demons because very obviously a demon is a spirit that was never alive so a "inhuman" spirit. I can't think to why they would target you though I may need some more information like have you or a family member ever used a ouiji board (don't have to say who just a yes or no will do) also do you think that some devil worshiping may of gone on in the house you lived in when you first encountered these spirits? This may of been why they followed you because they took a liking to you a at a early age and seeing as how they are gone now I would have to say that it is quite possible that someone close to you has found a way to "banish" them or they simply found a more "interesting" victim sorry for being so dramatic. Also if they do come back and if they are demons moving will not help if they come back that means that they have taken a interest in you. And if that happens they will try to steal your soul (sorry not trying to be super religous just being very serious) and if they are demons Never Ever use a ouiji board they are not toys and are very dangerous. If you feel comfortable please answer my questions and I should be able to help you out. Sorry for typing so much.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
Kenzi458,
Not as a child? That's fine with me. I have a problem answering what I think they might be when you haven't been entirely open about them yet. If you have further information, as you say you do, then why on earth would you hold out on what that information is? Unless, of course, this is a game you are playing with the good folks here. So, I'll just hold back until you find it in your best interest to enlighten us with the rest of the story. That's how it works normally, you give us as much information as you yourself have and we work from there. So, thanks anyway, but I'll wait until you decide to let everyone in on what you know. Then maybe we can really help you, if that's what you want. 😕 🤔
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
Kenzi: Could you please describe the other two little dudes?...Maybe that would help us to figure out what they all could have been... I personally have never heard of any thing like you describe, aside from something some people call "tricksters"...They're harmless spirits who enjoy playing jokes on people, and I would think scaring someone would be on the top of their list...

The last line of your post sounds slightly more immature than you possibly intended... And I aplologise if I speak to you as a 14 year old, and not an "adult"...If you want to be treated maturely, I have no problem with that, as long as the maturity level of author and posters remains consistent 😊
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
Um...ok. I wouldn't have treated you any differently than the other people on here. I have to agree with the past posters... Some kind of fae/goblin thing. I'm just glad they don't bother you anymore. I don't know how they were attracted to you... I honestly don't. Please share your other story though. Thanks for posting.

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1 ❤
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
aside from what zombieveronica has to say below... 😁

How about a better description of these lil creatures. I agree, sort of sounds like some sort of fae... And if so, these creatures can go all sort of ways. Not necess bad or good... Although at first impression, may seem like they are harmful... Which leads me to my next question. What have they said or done that leads you to believe they are negative?
zombieveronica (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
you know they could have been like like elf's,i forget what there calld in spanish. But they do is there like lil kids that die and there souls are lost. And they go around and try to get kids to play with them like if your asleep at night and theyll wake you up and take you outside and say there's a road near you. Theyll make you see a brige or sumthing and youll get rand over and theyll take your soul away. There always around where kids are and you said between the ages 2 to 9 so that could of been it. But I'm not so sure I'm just saying.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
They could have been some sort of fae. They sound like goblins maybe. What did they do to you? When they were around how did you feel? They were literally your monsters. I can't tell you why they were there but I am glad they are gone now.
lynrinth (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
Um...okay. I'll treat you as a person. I don't know how I would treat you any other way. What are they? Maybe little imps? I have read about them in some other stories on this site. Or could be demons. It sounds like you are a strong person. Creatures of negativity try to scare anyone who happen to make contact with them. They feed off the fear. You were afraid, but it sounds like you stayed calm and stood your ground. Or moving helped too. Just count yourself lucky you don't experience them anymore. I, too, could have expanded my experiences with the paranormal, but I am too afraid. I tend to dwell on the negativity of life, and I really don't want to attract, or see, anything bad. Life is scary enough as it is.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: