Big apologies for not being around here as much; I am off to university in September so have been studying for all of my exams! This is a story about the recent stuff that has been going on in my house. My house wasn't built on any burial ground or anything, its quite modern (1990's I think-I was born in 1993 and we moved in about 1995), but it has been showing its more colourful side! I am going to start with the most recent events, because they are the ones that I can remember the most.
1) LAST WEEKEND I was home alone for the whole weekend; just had the car and myself. My parents left at about 10am and I was sat at the table doing revision for a long time, right underneath my parents bedroom. As I was working, I kept hearing footsteps upstairs, walking around above my head. We do have thin walls and ceilings (but we are not attached to any other houses) and if I am downstairs, you can hear it when people are moving about upstairs. Anyway, it was every few minutes there would be a couple of steps moving around and then it would stop. I go upstairs, and there is no one around and nothing has been moved and it's very cold so there are no windows open. I am used to hearing these sounds so I don't make anything of it and it doesn't scare me so I go downstairs and watch some TV when there is a big crash from upstairs, but, as you can guess, when I get upstairs there is nothing on the floor and nothing has been touched.
2) NIGHT TIME is my favourite time of day (probably a bit weird?) and a few nights ago, my parents and I were all woken up to someone downstairs. We thought we were being burgled, and my dad legs it downstairs, the front door is still locked as is the back door and there is no one downstairs at all. It sounded like someone was moving our furniture, which is what woke us up. So we go back to bed and either the next night or the night before, the taps in our bathroom were going crazy. When you turn either one of them on, there is just a loud noise that we are all used to, and it was nearing midnight when it sounded very much like it was coming on and off, but no one was up.
3) THE FIRE ALARM also will just go off for a few seconds, always after midnight. There is nothing to make it go off and we have even got them checked and changed the batteries but they will just go off, which makes me jump out of my skin as one is right outside my bedroom door.
4) IN GENERAL, it does sometimes sound like there is genuinely someone walking around upstairs; my parents and I have heard it; even my friends and other family members have heard it.
5) I ALMOST FORGOT, about three months ago, I was home alone again (makes it sound like my parents are never around but they are!) I was on the sofa with some school work and I had the TV on in the background, when there was this scream, and it made me jump so I got up, go look out of the window and there was no one outside; it was chucking it down with rain and it was so dark. I went to look out of the back window (we don't have any kids in this neighbourhood, I'm like the only one) and there were no lights on in the other houses, and all of a sudden, as I was in the dining room, there was this whispering. I have no idea what was said, but it was like a conversation was going on right beside me; two distinct voices, both male I think. It didn't sound vicious or anything, it was just the weirdest thing to hear and I wish I had some sort of EVP capturing device on me!
6) ONE MORE THING, I have had someone stroke my face and hair at night when I'm in my bed. THAT was the most awesome thing. I had had the worst day at school, there was a lot of family things going on, and I was just lying there, listening to my iPod, when there was something rubbing my hair; it was like static energy, I don't know how to describe it! It moved from my hair, down my cheek and it was so relaxing and soothing
I know it's probably a really bad story and very badly organized, but I would really like to know if anyone has any ideas with what is going on? The only thing that scares me is the footsteps when I'm home alone because they are so clear and loud!
Yeah, so I hope everyone is ok!