You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Son's Amusing Encounter And Mine With The Man

Real Ghost Stories

My Son's Amusing Encounter And Mine With The Man

 

This is one of our most recent experiences and one I love!

My son is 6 and has global developmental delay, he is very clever though, shows quite a few autistic traits but hasn't been diagnosed as of yet. He was 5 when this happened a few months ago.

I was in the kitchen and my son comes downstairs and starts telling me about the girl in his bedroom (I am the only female here). He tells me she is playing in his room with his toys. So I was very casual about it and just asked him if he was going to go back up to play with her. He didn't answer, just looked at me, said hold on and went back upstairs. A few minutes later he comes back down with a confused look on his face and I ask him what's wrong, what he said and the look on his face amuses me to this day. He said he threw a toy baby bottle at her and she disappeared! He was adamant that he threw the toy at her and she just vanished before his eyes! I thought this was so amazing! The thing is, my son hasn't got much of an imagination due to his disability, he is very matter of fact about things and truthful so him experiencing something like this was totally amazing to me. He is the third of the children in my family to have seen this girl but the first person to actually interact with her. I'm now waiting to see if they have anymore encounters.

My encounter involves the man. I was sat on the sofa with my back towards the door, I kept hearing a knocking on the door but whenever I looked no one was there. I assumed it was my husband playing games so I went along with it for a while. Then one time I looked and I finally saw someone quickly retreat behind the door. I started laughing and said 'caught you!' And got up to go and look. No one was there so I just stood there for a minute listening to see where everyone was in the house. I then heard my husband coming out of the bathroom getting ready for work and realized it couldn't have been him and the person I saw was too tall to be any of the kids. This is one of my favourite experiences, the man is the one ghost who I have not had much experience with so to have him playing games with me was amazing!

Other hauntings by EnglishEmpath

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EnglishEmpath, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LilZebra (3 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-06-28)
What was the man wearing when you saw him? Was he wearing bright colours or all black?

How were his eyes?
Lorenzo (3 stories) (21 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-22)
Hi
Could your son have seen something like that on tv and then recreated it in real life?

And for the man, could he be a teen playing a joke on you?
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-16)
Hello EnglishEmpath,

I'll not lie but I was quite eagerly awaiting your posts since your past one. I find it fascinating as to how you had allowed these attached entities to stay and also have quite fun encounter with them.

The little girl entity probably would have been frightened by your son's throw. I'm amazed at her frequent interactions considering how much is she comfortable in your household.

I was quite curious regarding the man spirit but it seems like he's pretty playful in nature. Somewhat these instances are evidence that find themselves quite at ease in your house or probably consider you a family.

Hopefully, your son be able to make amends with the little girl and maybe they can play together sometimes.

Peace

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: