You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Freaky Old Lady Who Sent A Dream

Real Ghost Stories

The Freaky Old Lady Who Sent A Dream

 

This all started when I was in the eighth grade. Nothing has ever happened to me until my eighth grade year. So one night I went to bed, and I had a feeling of something, I can't explain that. So when I fell asleep, I had a dream. In my dream, I was in an alley, and a clown showed up around the corner. I saw that it had a gun in its hand so I ran, and the clown shot me in the back. Now this is the weird part, I was still asleep, and I felt it. The pain was incredibly intense, and I dropped to my knees. I felt the blood oozing out of my back... Then I woke up. And I still felt the pain, even though I was awake. I told myself that it was a dream and tried to go back to sleep. But I couldn't...and then it hit me, the clown looked like the clown doll that my brother has... I was really starting to freak out. So for the rest of the night, I was terrified.

A couple of weeks later, I was making cookies. It took me about 3 minutes to get all the ingredients. It was then when I saw something from the corner of my eye, so as my curious self, I looked at it. And I swear, it was a freaky looking old woman looking at me, like she wanted to kill me. So I looked away, as naturally as many people do. Then I built up courage and looked again, and she was gone. I don't know if she sent me that painful dream, but I have my suspicions.

Nothing has happened for a while now, even though sometimes out of nowhere I can feel like I'm being watched by that old lady. I will be giving you more of my stories whenever something happens again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, awsmith0777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
Nah, sounds like you had a pain in the back and it just transferred into your dream.
And I definitely wouldn't look at it like the clown was transferred into your dream, it's more like it is in real life and you yourself put it in your dream.
SSHH45 (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
Redphx is right that dreams can fortell things, like the time I dreamed that I was at a local football field and we were playing a game of baseball, well 2 years later it came true every one was in the same position as in my dream. Now under stand I don't see any of my dreams until I wake up but even after I wake up I cannot remeber them It is a rare occurance for me to remeber a dream.

Yours truley,

SSHH45 😉
awsmith0777 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
ok, to answer all your questions, no I don't fear clowns. Clowns are just a everyday thing. And to redphx, yes I can blame the dream on the ghost lady, because can or can ghost not send dreams?

Anyways, you guys got to remember this all happened in a couple of weeks, so the ghost and the dream are probably related.

Also to let you know, I never had a dream like that one in my entire life.
jaaaaggy35 (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
shevers maybe its a sign, maybe that old lady is tryna help you and I feel for you I have had nearly the same dreams where you wake up and feel what happened in your dreams.
Well hope everything goes well:)
X
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
My Husband sees Spirit like the ones you describe. They look like they want to kill you or at least try and injure you; but they actually don't leave any physical marks to show that you have been injured.
But, maybe the old lady was not even anything to do with the dream. You could have a fear of Clowns or something like that. I have to agree with redphx on this one.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
KandiieChoklatee (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
Clowns have always freaked me out, that's why I never had a clown toy, and I also tried to stay as far away from clowns at parties etc. In real life, are you scared of clowns? And that toy of your brother's, who gave it? Does he like it?

I think that when you have a nightmare, it is more vivid that a normal dream. This is because a nightmare triggers more emotions, such as fear and worry. Therefore, since the nightmare has more 'energy', it can also trigger actual physical feelings from the dream.
I once had a nightmare, in which I was running from an old janitor lady with a big axe 😕. And I ran for a long time, and I could feel my legs, and also I saw my old friend in that dream, whom I really missed, so I started to cry in that dream. I could feel the sorrow in my heart, even after I woke up, and my legs still hurt, even though my dream was finished.

As to that old lady, what did she look like? Did she reseble anyone you know?

I also suggest finding out the meaning of your dream. Do not go on those dream-cracking websites, as it's all made up. Try to compare the features of your dream to real life stuff. Like, that clown with a gun could mean something unexpected, something bad coming from someone or something seemingly good and nice and innocent.

Keep us posted
Kenzie x
Olly227 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
The brain is a very mysterious thing. The same organ that gave you that dream also controls all of your nerves. It's very possible that your nerves were just connected to what you were dreaming about and your brain made you feel the pain, even during your waking state. Hope that makes sense. Not sure about that old lady though.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
Could have a spirit sent you that dream? It's possible. It has been known to happen. Or it was all symbolism. But if you're feeling of being watched, and you never have before... There might be something to it. Why or how, who knows? Has something happen recently to you that might have triggered something like this? So far all you feel is being watched. Maybe wait and see if anything else happens. Trust your gut. If this whole thing does 'feel' bad, maybe it's time to do something. Depending on maybe what else happens. The usual, try prayer, firmly telling 'it' to leave you alone, and just trying to stay calm. It's up to you what to do.
char44 (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
hi, I was thinking maybe you still had the pain when you woke up as you panicked in your dream after being 'shot' so maybe you had a slight panick attack and was still having the pain from that when yu woke up! Just an idea though 😊
goat (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
That's weird how you still felt the pain when you were awake. Could you have somehow injured yourself while you were sleeping? And have you considered doing research on your house... Maybe that old woman passed away there.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Just being of curious? Have tried finding out the meaning behind your dream?
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Sometimes when we dream it can seem very real. I am the queen of strange dreams and I have premonitions and visions and very vivid dreams. My actual nick name that people call me is Dreamer. Now to the point. I do not think that this was necessarily paranormal more of a warning.

What I see is that the dream was foretelling of betrayal. You were shot in the back. I also think that perhaps the betrayal came in the form of someone who is not expected of that behavior. I could go on and on. My thing is that I don't think the dream was paranormal. The scary lady face could be anything. She appeared way to far apart from the dream to actually blame this "sighting" on her.

Dreams are very interesting and they will tell us a lot of information but it is important to understand the symbolism behind it. I don't know what was going on with you in that time of your life but I will say that I don't think your dream was related to the paranormal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: