You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Did A Spirit Visit Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Did A Spirit Visit Me?

 

Just to say, this did happen to me this morning, shortly after I woke up, so for one, I'm not sure if this was actually a spirit or if it was just my mind playing tricks on me so I'll type up my story and submit it to see what you guys think and have to say about it. For one it wasn't really a scary experience or anything like that, it was more like a just wondering what it could have possibly been, and to add on to that I'm not thinking about doing like a cleansing of the house or anything since this spirit felt friendly (if it was a spirit and not my mind playing tricks on me). It has also been a while since I have typed up or written a story of any kind so please bear with me so I apologize ahead of time if my writing style isn't quiet perfect.

For starters, I believe I have had paranormal experiences in the past, and some of them involve other people instead of just me so I am going to try share what I can through out different stories at different times with what I can remember, since for some of them there has been some time that has passed and I am going to try and remember the details before sharing them, that way anything that may be asked can be answered easily without making anything any more confusing. With that little bit of an introduction out of the way now, I'll share the story that has happened most recently to me, since its the clearest in my memory, and I can share what I remember before I start to forget anything about it.

I had just woken up, and wasn't sure how long I was up, but wasn't moving in my bed to much yet since I was trying to wake up completely before moving around. I was laying on my stomach with my face facing the wall to my right. I had my arms straight out to the sides and was just laying there when I felt what felt like either someone sitting down on the edge of my bed or a dog laying down next to me. I am not sure if it could have been a dog spirit because I think that for a dog spirit, I would have felt it jump on the bed and then walk over and lay down, which is why I'm thinking it was probably a human spirit if it was one at all.

The thing I been trying to figure out though is if this was a spirit sitting down to watch me or check on me or if it was just my mind making me think that something was sitting there, because I turn my head to the left side to look and see if anyone was there and no one was there so I put my head back down to face the wall to my right. I waited a few more minutes and then I turned to look again, since it still felt like someone was sitting there on the side of my bed and once again, I did not see anyone there. After some more time had passed I went to start moving and the feeling like someone was sitting there disappeared and I proceeded to get ready for the day.

Since then I haven't experienced anything else today. At least not yet, and I don't think I will experience anything today but who knows. The day isn't over yet and there is still time for the spirit to do something else if there is a spirit hanging around. Like I said earlier I wasn't feeling scared or anything, I was just wondering what was happening and am curious as to what the spirit may have been doing if it was doing anything in particular.

Well there is my first story submitted to this site about my experience, and I am curious as to what your input maybe about what it may have been that I had experienced this morning.

Other hauntings by JustCurious

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustCurious, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I keep watching and crossing my fingers that one of my other stories gets posted soon. I'm trying to contact someone that was involved in something else that I think was paranormal to see if they would be fine with me posting a story up that they are involved in also.

*crossing fingers* hope one is posted soon.

Peace
JustCurious
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Ah alright. Thats good then. I hope both get cleared to get posted. One involves the ceiling fan in my room and the other involves a camera that I own (sadly not in way of getting footage though)

Peace
JustCurious
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
JC - I don't think there is a policy for submitting stories involving different experiences. I believe the only policy involves "believability" by the mod who gets your story.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
jc I added 2 once both got added to ygs it all depends on if the mods let them through not how many you add.
Have seen a few times more than one from same op come up at the same time so as long as get passed should be fine 😁
Carl
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Yeah, I'm hoping it won't be to long either. To be honest, I submitted two but I don't know what the policy is when more then one story is submitted at one time if they both involve different experiences

Peace
JustCurious
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-02)
just curious great news about you adding a new stoey hope it comes up soon 😁
Carl
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-08-02)
JustCurious - I'll be keeping my eyes open for it. Hopefully it won't be long 😊
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-02)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I have submitted another story of something that happened to me. Hope this one gets published!

Peace
JustCurious
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Yeah. I think it may turn out being about as long as this story is in regards to length, but hopefully it doesn't take as long as this story did to post 😆

Peace
JustCurious
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
JustCurious - we'll be on the look out for it. Hopefully it won't be long. Stories seem to be posting quicker now.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Hey guys wanted to give you a heads up that I submitted my second story today. Just waiting until its posted.

Peace
JustCurious
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
Louslips - I know its a month overdue for answering but I just relooked through my comments. This story took place on Long Island (I think that's the name of the place)

Peace
JustCurious
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know, if I can get the details straightened out by monday, I should be able to submit another story soon.

Peace
JustCurious
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
Lol. Well I went through and read it. Seemed like I had missed out on a lot while I was gone. Lol

Peace
JustCurious
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
you might want something a bit more filling there is a lot to read lol
Went on for a while
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Alright lol.
I'll probably check that story here in a minute Probably going to grab some Pop-Tarts to munch on really quick.

Peace
JustCurious
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
jc when you check miracles story/comments there is a comment I left geeta50 that will help with the start of what became the b/ bus saga lol
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Ok, definatly took me longer than expected to get back online lol. Got busy with some stuff but oh well. Got back on now. Lol.

Peace
JustCurious
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Ah alright. Sure thing. Will do that. May be a few minutes though. Was using free wifi at a fast food joint and I been up here for a few hours so I think I'm going to head back towards home and relax and reconnect to the internet there and read through that and the comments.

Peace
JustCurious
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
jc as cosmo is not doing her job get on over to miracles story "and they came" check out comments will take time though 😆
Find your inner bit~ch name and get signed up to the b/bus known as miss demanor
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
lol alright. Well I'm just giving a heads up that around the August/September time frame I may end up doing another "vanishing act" for a bit but will try and get back as soon as possible. Just have to wait and see how the future plays out.

Peace
JustCurious
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
ummm ummm ummmmm... I'm so sorry suzie. It was those dang bubbles (the ones in the champaign) 😳 I could have sworn I checked off JC, but we don't his B* name on file. 😭
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
what! Jc not on the bus!? O.m.g.
Cosmo thought you were dealing with that!
You been too busy in jaccuzi again?
Who was the hitchhiker this time?
You did get a name this time I hope!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
It's been pretty much the same. Some goofing around here, some troll hunting there. LOL! Oh wait... I think you did miss the B* bus thing. But it's not too late we can still pick you up at the next stop. I do see that we still have not checked you off the roster. 😁
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Haha, may have to take up that offer in the nut house 😆. Alot been happening that I have missed out on or has not a lot happened?

Peace
JustCurious
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Hey JC, good to hear from you. Can't wait to read your next installment. Yeah like taz said, just roll out your sleeping bag anywhere. LOL! 😊
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
will hang on for you jc catch up soon 😁
Stll plenty of room in the nutt house to find you a place to crash 😆
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Thanks Taz, I have missed conversing with you guys. Planning on adding more soon to see what you guys have to offer for input. Hoping to have some free time to hang out on here again over the next few weeks.

Peace
JustCurious
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
jc you have been missed 😳
Glad your back now though hope to see you adding someting soon 😁
Carl ❤
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Cosmogal - so sorry about not gettin back on here sooner. Just been really busy with stuff that has come up recently 😐 but no I haven't had any other visitors recently 😢 kind of hoping something will happen soon though.

Peace
JustCurious

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: