You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Follower Of My Ages

Real Ghost Stories

A Follower Of My Ages

 

As a young boy, I have felt a presence that seemed to always linger. My aunt was a Wiccan and it affected my spiritual development, so I have heard voices and felt things for a long time. She and my mom lived together. I loved playing with her tarot cards. I in the process became a Wiccan, but had little idea about the religion. As an astrologist-type kid, I stayed up to watch the moon and stars, but something happened one night.

I was peacefully sitting with my toes out when a force pushed my big toe down like a boot. I got scared and went to my brother's room. I was only afraid because it was the night and I could not see it, even with the usual lights on. From that point on, I always heard whispers of others, much more clearly that they spoke loudly. Then later, things got weirder, I got my wishes when it was about the environment and storms. I said "fire", and then a volcano report made its round.

It creeped me out on the inside, but outside was a grin. I could finally take the population and save the future generations. But I never had control of it again, was it me? Maybe. Then after one full moon, I recently walked outside to gaze at the full moon. I felt something watching, and playfully called out, asking for the person to show himself. I didn't see anybody, but in the direction that I faced was a voice calling my name. It was very soft and desirable, but as always, I ran in fear and covered myself in layers of blankets.

I later wondered about the voice and thought, "Was it a demon trying to lure me in. With a voice like that, I would fall for it." I for some reason, couldn't sense anything since, it was like something was covering my mind on all sides. I would want advice, but I'm not sure even a Wiccan would know how to do this. But now that I think of it, it was probably a defence mechanism that never went down. I would get occasional glimpses of shadowy footsteps, but as the surprise swept in, the feet disappeared. I want to get rid of this shield so I can interact with the other planes, can someone help? I vaguely recall an incantation (silly) to protect me from the other side.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ICanHandleIt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

winx717 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
Wow! Quite the offensive thread! It was like a trainwreck - I just had to keep reading!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
ICanHandleIt: I'm pretty much convinced after your last post that you either have a serious mental and social incapacitative disease or you are simply looking for attention. Either way, you should probably see a doctor for this sociopathic nature you seem apt to claim is due to an outside force beyond your control.
JimD (431 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
Pjod;

Bingo, but I WILL still pray for the poster. I mean that literally. Poster: Good luck and God bless and help you.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
nice post Lou
Icanhandle,
age does make a diff.
If you want to make friends, show an interest in them, be a good listener. These "delusions" you carry? They will bury you.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
JimD
"I'm shaking the dust" do you take that/was that taken from the New Test when Christ sent his followers out into the countryside to spread the "word" but told them..."should you come into those who do not welcome you, shake the dust from your shoes, and leave that place"
just curious 😁
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
ICanHandleIt,
I'm not sure what your username is referencing, but what you truly need to get a grip on is reality.
Creating catch phrases does not make you sound more sophisticated, and using the internet as the gospel is more than naive... And if your sources are the news, you need to turn off Comedy Central.
I'm not trying to pick a fight but the references to age are valid. You need to get some actual life experiences to base your opinions on and desert these visions of grandeur you currently exist under.
You cannot control the elements, you have no hypnotic powers that cause people to commit suicide, although, if all you want to talk about is yourself... It may be possible.
Regardless of your religious beliefs, or lack thereof... JimD has attempted to be nothing but helpful in responding to your request for help. And all you have been in return is self righteous, immature, and disrespectful. You can just say, "Thanks for your input", and move on... With your limited knowledge, it would serve you both equally.

Lou
ICanHandleIt (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
I refer god as a murderer, because all of those cities he burned because they didn't fit his vision. You know, the pillar of flames and such.
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
A "murderer diety"? I'm shaking the dust, but I'll still pray for you.
ICanHandleIt (guest)
-4
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
My human geography hardly uses the internet, because she is a baby boom baby. She uses the news often, and we trust her input. I didn't want to grin at the events, it just happened. Either that, or I have some multi-personality syndrome. I say the things, the only things, that I like to do. The things I don't wish to do are usually what fills my days. Stop taking about age, that really bugs me. I try to motivate bad people to do good, but that was kind of a twist. I guess they will never change, but I still have hope for them. The thing is that all I can do for them is hope, no interactions. I could get a part-time job, but I am not so good at talking to people without having them try to commit suicide. It came around, I caught a virus.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
ICanHandleIt: that is definitely a rumor. To ban the concept of karma is a suppression of religion and freedom of speech, which, as you know, is protected by the Constitution (to a fault... See Westboro Baptist Church antics...)

Regardless, you have at your fingertips the power of the internet. Even if you lived in a third-world country with a great deal of censorship, you still have the capacity to research things online and decide for yourself. Banning the word "murder" doesn't make the occurance of it obsolete.

And you're taking a very negative approach to things. You're thinking of all the things you CAN'T do... What about the things you CAN? Just because you can't do one thing doesn't mean you can't do anything. Just keep looking for things to do.

You also said that you began "wishing" for things to happen (i.e. In your story, you said "fire" and a volcano erupted, and the thought that you could control these things made you "smile", which is a little creepy IMO, and seems to point toward ill intentions). Regardless of whether or not PEOPLE get hurt in natural disasters, ANIMALS do, and a life is a life. Many people don't think animals have souls or spirits, but the experiences of users on this site says otherwise. It's kind of like the butterfly effect: on the larger scale of things, even the smallest action can have the greatest consequences. That's where "karma" comes into play. Even without the word, the concept still exists. If you wish or do harm to others, even accidentally, the chances are pretty good that something will happen to you because of it. Even the Bible has a very similar concept of "do unto others", and with good reason.

I'm not saying you're a bad person, but as others have said, gravely misguided. You can have fun and do something productive without getting yourself in trouble. I don't know how old you are right now, but you may consider getting a part time job or taking extra classes to fill your time. Those are other potential problem-solvers.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
DA,
Not offended one bit. I've had experience with the darker side of Wicca... And in no way was it the religion's fault. The former owner of our building was supposedly a white witch...well, what she left behind was far from white. We have also had an employee who stirred up our property spiritually and negatively. Her whole motivation was that we did not run our business to accomodate her.
Like I stated, no bad religions, just bad people. I enjoy your passion in these debates, do not worry about me getting offended.

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
ICanHandleIt,
You do realize that what you're referring was just an Internet rumor, don't you? You can't possibly think that was real. You can't make a law banning fate. Now, I don't know who you are or if you even live in Arizona, but I do. And I can assure you that there was never even any legislation mentioning it. I've just searched state law libraries, schools and state legislature archives with not a hit to be found on the subject. I then had someone with a Masters degree in Library science, search the state law libraries again. You know, just to be sure. Her findings? Nothing.
Just setting the record straight, Internet rumors and lies is all it is. Nothing more
So, you really are subject to the old "What comes around, goes around" rule, no matter where you live.
Fancy that... 😊
ICanHandleIt (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
In the USA, in Arizona more specifically, the people have passed a law to do so. If it has been removed over such a short time, then I'm afraid that the claim is invalid. You would be surprised at the laws they make nowadays.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-17)
ICanHandleIt,
Excuse my jumping in feet first here, but you just put forward a very curious claim that I feel I must ask where you are getting this information. Your words:
"the majority of christians in arizona "banned" karma, the use of the word and its belief"
Please tell me you misspoke when you made this claim. If you are putting this forth as fact...well, I'll wait for your reply before commenting further on the subject. Although, I must say, it is an odd claim to make. 🤔 😆
ICanHandleIt (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-05-17)
The god thing was meant for JimD, sorry. But anyway, the majority of christians in arizona "banned" karma, the use of the word and its belief. So I don't think they teach that much anywhere near me. I know the concept though, and the wheel has been very generous to me, so to speak. Unless, that is, if this incident dealing with myself has a link to karma instead of bad luck, it would still be generous for all I've done.
I also said that these things were on accident, I did not pray or anything for them to happen, why would I do that? A few things I've learned is to careful with what you wish for and with your words, like with a djinni, or arabic demon. All I can do at this time, is get myself in trouble, which seems to be the only thing I'm good at. I would do the recycling with a passion, but I would need a ride to the recycling center, it took me a day's walk there. I would donate blood, on the caution that mine is tested healthy, but I am apparently too young to do so.
I want to do chess, but these people don't know where the pieces go and just do things their way. I would play cards, but that would be a chance to gamble, and how could I refuse? I would dance, but the nearest club or party is MILES away and very rare. I get into trouble, in some ways, jumping over the barrack's rooftops and picking up alcohol (that I happen to scavenge and am good at that). I don't drink it, but I save it anyway, for a time when I might need to disinfect something.
I am into medical knowledge, learning properties and the names of herbs. That is what I wish to do, help and have decent tastes, but in a place like this, I can't be that way. I have to lie to my friends faces when I say I don't know what this is or what is going on at the moment.
(Sorry for the length, debating is a passion of mine too, one that surfaces often.)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-17)
ICanHandleIt: also bear in mind the laws of karma. Regardless of what religion you're a part of, they all teach the same basic concept of "what goes around comes around". Given your past mistakes in "wishing" for certain things to happen just to prove you can make them happen, it may not be a bad idea to do a few selfless good deeds. Visit a veteran hospital, participate in a local walk for cancer, participate in a community event like a food drive or something like that... Not only will that get you out of the house and get you DOING something in a setting where you can meet people and make some new friends, but you do something productive for a good cause. 😊 It might sound cheesy but you'd be amazed how a few unselfish actions help balance the karmic scales, so to speak.
ICanHandleIt (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2011-05-17)
Devious, if its the same spirit that follows me, then it must be the one that makes me a jinx. I call catastrophes, mini and large, all the same, I'm a jinx. I called my friend's accident, which thankfully she survived. I get just what I ask for, even the requests not meant to be heard. The one in the accident knows I'm awful with these. I cannot find god, because I do not wish a murderer deity's help. They call it judgement, but then again, who is to judge the fates of people?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
And Lou, I wasn't trying to single anyone out in the conversation faith-wise, I just hate ignorant comments where people are like "YOU! Sacriligeous anti-Christian! Find Jesus and your problems will be solved!"

Which is ironic because the people who come on to stories and say stuff like that are usually the ones who have the most violent "experiences". Didn't mean to offend, just got my hackles all raised, because I know a lot of good Wiccan people who get a bad wrap because of...well, let's face it, there are really only two primary religions that persecute Wiccans: Christians/Catholics (and several other sub-faiths that centralize around Jesus Christ) and Muslims. I'm sure there's more but that's what seems most predominant on this site.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
ICanHandleIt: I'm not saying you DON'T have friends. I'm saying that it's clear that you're struggling with social acceptance, and that your boredom with "average" life is probably what's causing these self-induced hallucinations or spiritual manifestations, whatever they are. What I'm saying is to focus more on social and out-of-the-house activities that get you going, make you happy, etc. It's harder to focus on paranormal jive when you keep busy. I say this because most experiences seem to happen to people when they are alone, so... Eliminate the problem. Don't spend so much time alone.

Also, you never mentioned anything about experiences happening while you were around other people, so... Put 2 and 2 together... And I must say, you have some pretty advanced grammar for a teenager.
JimD (431 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
Hi;

No need to say sorry. Your input is welcomed. I like the exchange. 99% of folks here are good people, and we all (most of us, anyway) want to help. We just come from dfifferent places. Many do privately email me (more tha you'd ever believe), but certainly not all - and that's fine. Let me explain. That case to which you refer is much deeper and darker than you may know. Progress, in fact significant progress, has been made. But, that case will take time AND ACTION BY OUR FRIEND. He should do as suggested, if he wants relief. Due to client confidentiality, which I take real seriously, I can't elaborate any more.

I do often provide almost identical counsel, but I attempt to somewhat tailor each counsel to each story, a least a bit. Why is my counsel so similar? Because the symptoms are all so very similar, and all so very familiar. I've been doing this for five years and none of these symptoms are new to me. In fact, they are all very old. With very few exceptions, nothing new is used; simply repackaged and concealed. The manifestations differ from case to case, but the underlying assault, attempts to destroy, and attendant evil remains identical and unaltered. By the way, ignoring it is not the answer. Our friend tried that (if you recall), and look what it did to him. He's on the right path, but he MUST take the next step. I can't do that for him. I can only pray for him and support him, which I'm doing. He knows what I'm referencing, and as a layman, I can't do that! One final point; and I'm not sure why I feel compelled to say this: Jesus said in the Gospel that some demons may be removed ONLY by prayer and fasting. Could that apply here? Possibly. We'll only know if he takes the trip downtown. He'll understand that reference. I swear I'll help him for as loing as he allows me to. I promise. Stay well. Jim
suucubussed2 (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
I think that what wound my clock regarding your comments, JimD, is this recent technique that you have been using, where you drop the same comment in as many stories as you think your advice would apply.

To me it looks like spam. When that was coupled with the lack of progress experienced by the poster I mentioned using your techniques, I had to say something. It would probably been better had I not jumped in here on a thread that has nothing to do with the sort of hauntings that interest me, but I did.

Sorry, Jim, I wasn't trying to start a row, even though it looks like I was.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
just my two cents

I've had an entity that interferes with me sexually and I've had many advices given to me on this site how to deal with it.

So far these are a few of the things I've been doing that have helped me in controlling/overcoming these interferences.

1. Get closer to God - Pray/Read/Learn

2. Get closer to my wife - give her the attention and not some unknown entity.

3. Get rid of fear - "God is my light and salvation of whom shall I be afraid?"

I don't know if this thing is a demon or not but I do know that your mind must be strong to beat it. You need faith to beat it.

Some of the suggestions that if tried and I know works are:

1. Pray when you feel its presence
2. Move about, get up, put on the lights
3. Scratch or rub the affected area.
4. Do something to keep your mind occupied - watch TV, read.

Usually, I go to bed when I'm very sleepy and I pray. I usually sleep away before I finished praying, so far no attacks.

I usually sleep covered, I've taken off the covers and I forced myself to sleep being "vulnerable" willing myself by saying I can do it. I no longer have horrible nightmares when I'm not covered... At least not since I've started experimenting with my sleeping methods.

I must say I've overcome a lot since joining this site and I would like to say thank you to everyone who had a word of advice to give me in my time of need.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
This thread has me very confused... I don't know whether to scream or vomit.
There are good people and there are bad people. Some of them practice Christianity and some of them practice Wicca. It does not matter which religion they follow they are still either good, or bad. There are people who have Wiccan beliefs who look out for there fellow man and are truly committed to peace, and there are those who manipulate their beliefs to justify corruption and revenge of all they oppose... Of which I have been a victim. There are people who follow Christ and know him as the only way to heaven, and there are those who use their beliefs to take advantage of the misguided and immature among them.
Demons are, and never were people. If you are dealing with a supernatural being that benefits you always, it is not a demon. If you are dealing with a supernatural being that places restrictions on your life and conditons on your existence, you are less of a person than you were meant to be.
Jumbo shrimp, rehabilitated pedophile, nice demon...

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
This thread has been the most interesting to follow tonite. It being such a sensitive subject, I believe both of these men have been an asset to this site. I guess the only thing that gets to me is the copy/paste thing. I'm sorry, but that lends a "Don't have time to mess with your problem right now" attitude to the post. It's like you have only read 'parts' of the story, not the entire story or subsequent comments and you're just stopping by to leave your business card but don't have time to talk with the person.
Just my opinion.
JimD (431 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
Granny;

Amen. I find it real hard in a matter of a few sentences to condense years of experience, actual cases and knowledge and to give total, comprehensive counsel. I get about five emails per day, and anyone - please email me. I'm always available, if you like. But, for the record, it's up to god and often to the person. I had one case where the person got into the occult, experienced terriblr things, and asked for help, but wanted not to stop the activity that was the genesis of it all. Is that reasonable/

Please email me. I'd relish the chance to explain, but on this site I try to simply give simple, first responder advice. In 70% of cases, depending on the level of attack, more is required. But, does this not make sence? Anyway, drop me a line. I'd love to talk, ok? Stay well. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
JimD: I do remember... As I'm sure succubussed does, as well...Yeah, and this is not only for succubussed, but if anyone wants to know more about Jim and his methods, he's always willing and open to correspond via e-mail...

Again, thanks to both, and I hope the correspondance begins between the two of you. 😳...At least maybe you can gleen a better understanding of each other's points of view...
JimD (431 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
By the way, there have been sucessses. Privately email me and I'll support that, but not on an open forum. You know some things of that case, but it's very deep and will take time. I never said in every case it would be quick and / or easy. NEVER. You judged me unfairly, but that's aok. Even in this case, progress has been made. I'll explain via private email, if you like.

But, please, in fairness, next time ask me first, ok? I learned long ago (remember Granny!) not to get into a written war. Yes, my inner child was once hooked, but not again!
JimD (431 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
Hi;

What happened? My methods are sound, time tested and true. Every case is different. If you're referencing whom I think you are, that is a work in progress. Please get the facts straight. Progress has been made, but he's not yet free. These matters take time. The copied text is valid and appropriate because the symptoms are very similar, if not identical. You don't reverse a decade of damage in the course of a month. I wish we couild, but if you have a better solution, I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT.

With charity, I care less that you don't like what I do. It's up to God, and I make this point over and over to my clients. I don't promise a cure; my solution has been either slightly - totally effective in every case. A lot depends on the person themselves, and ultimately to God. People expect a quick fix to a problem that's been developing for 10 - 15 years. Is that reasonable? Before you attack, as me. I'm happy to explain, if you really want to know.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
succubussed2: I can totally see your points... And you are the #1 when it comes to knowledge of the nature of inccubi/succubae...We'll let JimD answer for himself... All I know is, I'm glad both of you are on this site and I have people to refer those who e-mail me with problems to! 😊

Thanks to both
suucubussed2 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
Yes, Granny, the hatchet has been put into its final resting place.

As regards JimD, other than his recent rash of copy/pasted comments, I am only familiar with his actions in the case of Succubussesuck's case. In Succubussessuck's case, he led SS to believe that he had the situation under control (read through the comments on the story "3 Years of Hell" http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10740), completely failed at this, and now has the temerity to come back with one of these new copy/pasted comments he's been leaving here and there on YGS, saying that he can deal with SS's problem, as if he had never been there or dealt with this person before.

I would be really happy if JimD could actually do what he promised to do for SS, but he couldn't, and then to compound his failure, he didn't even remember that he had dealings with the poster and went ahead and pasted one of his new c/p comments in SS's thread.

And yeah, I know that I have been promoting One Technique for getting rid of one of these Beings, but I would actually love it if someone would come up with something else that works. So far I haven't seen it.

It's like someone comes up with a problem related to smoking. You can get a hundred people to present a hundred ideas that would tackle the problem, but the only one that makes any sense is for the person to quit smoking. I'd love to have more than one means for people to get rid of a Sex Demon, but as far as I know, there is only the one.

And JimD's solution isn't it, and by following his suggestion, a person could wind up becoming more entangled with one of these Beings than they were before he stepped in with his advice.

I am not trying to present my ideas as The Only Way. I just haven't seen any other way that works, and I do know for a fact that as hard as it is, the one technique that I have been promoting does actually work.

Sometimes.

The technique that JimD has been c/p-ing all over YGS might work for some types of Demons, but as far as I know it has never worked with a Sex Demon, and I believe that when a person presents a means of salvation from Spiritual trouble to another person without ever actually having had any success with that technique, then that person is committing a moral wrong.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: