You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Victorian House

Real Ghost Stories

The Victorian House

 

It was April 18, 2003. It was a decent day outside. I had been visiting my Grandma that weekend for an early Easter gathering with the family. My Grandma had 7 kids including my mom. They lived in a big victorian house on 97. My mom was the last one born but they had been living in that house for a long time before then. My Grandma had finally been getting ready to sell this mansion type house.

I wanted to visit it one last time before it was officially gone. There were three floors, a kitchen, dining room, game room, even an indoor pool! Basically the house was huge! As I walked through the house alone I had hoped to encounter unexplainable event! That's just me being me... Well my wish came true! As I reached the second floor, I had heard footsteps coming from my uncle's old bedroom! I was a little creeped out but excited at the same time. I said, "hello", but no reply. So I just went on doing my business. About 5 or 10 minutes later, I felt a cold breeze on my neck. My Grandpa had died about four months before I was born and same with my Uncle. His footsteps had been heard recently in the bedroom on the third floor. That's when I got creeped out and left. I told no one.

As the lady bought the house and moved in a couple weeks later her, husband committed suicide. Later on, she started experiencing the same things I had and told my Grandmother who had told me. I immediately went to the house and talked to her about it and we stay in contact from time to time again. If you have any questions leave a message or email me at hii_kenzz12 [at] yahoo [dot] com, I will reply as soon as I get them. Thank You... Hope you enjoyed!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, Mackenzie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: